Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead

The rain poured down hard on everyone. The feeble umbrellas that people tried to hide themselves under were no match for mother natures wrath. All the people that weeped for her I pitied. She would have never weeped for them. Not ever in her miserable life.

She wouldn't have even weeped for me, her own daughter. That is why as her body went further into the ground the smile on my face grew. Victor stood by me, holding me in comfort and I leaned into my...husband. The only thing I needed comfort from was knowing my beloved father now lay next to that wretched witch.

Yes, he was my husband. I did as I was agreed to do. I couldn't break the contract my own named signed onto the piece of parchment that held the hex on it. Now one of the signatures were dead. This was my chance to make a plan. My own plan for my freedom. One where no one but Victor who...claimed to love me dearly would get hurt.

Once the funeral was over I returned to the house that Victor and I called home and headed formy our bedroom.

"Honey," I held up a hand and shook my head.

"Victor, I want to be left alone. I'm going to change and go out for a walk." Victor nodded his head understanding thinking I needed this time to mourn my mother. No, I didn't need this time to mourn my mother but to celebrate and think of a way to break the other part of the contract I was under.

I quickly changed into some normal clothing and placed my jacket on and went onto the streets of Hogsmeade. It was less crowded, it only being a few days after the New Year I was a bit surprised but loved it. I quickly walked into the nearest place that was open, whiched happened to be Honeydukes. I of course didn't mind and began to take a look around not sure if I really wanted anything.

I heard the bell ring and footsteps follow but the footsteps paused and it made me tense. I felt a presence that I hadn't felt in a while but I knew it was familiar not unknown.

"S-Selene?" I turned around only to be greeted by large brown eyes that were in such a state of shock I was sure they matched my own.

"Blaise?!" I jumped on him and gave him a tight hug and him me. Tears filtered from my eyes as we pulled away. He smiled at me holding my face in his large hands. My how he'd grown.

"You're beautiful." This only made me cry more and hold onto him to make sure that he was real and wasn't a dream.

"Oh Blaise, you don't know how happy I am to see you! How is everyone? Draco? Malia? How is Malia?" Blaise looked glumly down at the floor obviously saddened and inhaled deeply.

"She stopped talking to us after you left. I never really understood why." My mouth dropped. I couldn't believe Malia would do such a stupid thing. This was the love of her life and she let him slip through her fragile fingers. Merlin, if I ever find her...

"I'm so sorry. I caused so much pain didn't I?" Blaise shook his head and motioned for me to take a seat and I did and he followed suit.

"So, what's happened to you Selene?" Blaise asked, knowing all to well about my mother. How evil she was, like Lucius was with Draco.

"Great. My mother's dead. Actually..." Blaise looked at me shocked as my eyes glittered with delight. Sure he understood how cruel she was, but when my father was alive she was saint. She did love me then, but that woman, that person who I called my mother was dead long ago and I already mourned her loss the moment a new person took her place and slapped me across the face with a broken fire whiskey bottle.

"Selene?"

"I need your help, Blaise, please."

"Uh-um...of course. But I'm not killing anyone." He whispered harshly as I glared at him. I shook my head and my smirk returned. Something I hadn't done in years and it felt so good to do.

"I want you to tell Draco, how utterly happy I am married to Victor and that it's all his father's fault and his own fault for not fighting his father hard enough to get to me!" Blaise looked at me like I was crazy and quickly glanced at my ring finger seeing the wedding band that I was forced to wear.

"You are married to Victor aren't you?" I bit my lip and hid my hand in my pocket.

"Not with out a price Blaise. The scars on my back tell that story. Now will you tell Draco this?" Blaise was a bit shocked at first but then nodded his head sighing.

"But, why?" I smirked once again and took Blaise's hand in mine.

"Remember that parchment can be hexed?" Blaise nodded his head listening closely.

"I made Lucius sign one where he could never bring harm to any of you for any reason. If you anger, Draco enough to hit Lucius then once Lucius attacks Draco I'm free and Lucius will be sent to trial. I can divorce Victor and we can find out what the bloody hell is wrong with Malia's head." Blaise smiled at me looking at me like I was crazy. He took my face and kissed my forehead. I laughed at him now thinking he was crazy as he just beamed at me.

"You're brilliant, Selene. Wicked. I'll start right away." I smiled as we both stood up and I realized that I should be getting home knowing my darling husband would be worried sick if I didn't get home before the sun set.

"I'm glad I got to see you again, Blaise. I missed you so much." Blaise hugged me tight, smiling at me.

"So did I. I'll see you again, don't worry. This will be our meeting spot." I nodded my head and then rushed off to make sure Victor didn't come out to find me. Finally, finally after all these years, maybe I would be free again.

Maybe I would see Draco and Malia again. Just maybe.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH! They are so grown up...I want to cry.

Please comment let us know if you like the sequel! ^^