Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Same Old Malia

Lolita had taken it upon herself to owl Blaise, telling him that I’d meet him at the Leaky Cauldron. I took a deep breath and stopped. I wasn’t ready for this and I couldn’t help but to be angry with Lolita for doing what she did. It reminded me of the days with Selene.

Why was everyone always pushing towards things I didn’t wish to do?

“Move it along lady,” a scruffy old man yelled shoving passed me into the pub.

Sighing, I turned to leave, but bumped into someone. I had grabbed onto that familiar black coat. “We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” his silk voice sang.

I slowly looked up into his dark eyes; they were still as hypnotic as ever. “Same old Malia, running away all too quickly.”

I sent Blaise a sarcastic smile. “Well I guess that’s my cue,” I tried shoving passed him but he seemed to block me, as if knowing my every move. I let out a frustrated huff, “at least when I stick to commitments I stick to them.”

“And what’s that supposed to mean?” I rolled my eyes and began to walk away, deciding it wasn’t worth my time. “It’s a shame to see such a pretty little thing, such as yourself, alone and bitter.”

At this I stopped mid step and glared at him. “My job, my co-workers, my family, my mates, and especially my lovers; I’m committed to all of those things, which is more than I can say for you.”

“Funny,” Blaise began strolling up to me. He didn’t stop until his shirt caressed my skin. “I never took you as the kind of girl who felt people were things.”

My glare only intensified. I tried thinking of something to show how ticked off I was, but all I could conger up was a quick shove. “Don’t get saucy with me Malia.” I let out a groan and walked off. “And there you go again, walking back out of my life,” he called after me.

I stopped, my head hanging in disappointment. “How many times are you going to do this to me Malia?” The desperation was clear in his voice. I twirled around to see him playing with the rocks, his hand in his coat pockets. And I slowly, almost hesitantly, made my way towards him. I stood beside Blaise and intertwined my arm with his.

I sighed. “Blaise, I think we should discuss how you slipped that note into my pocket,” he chuckled and actually looked me in the eyes.

This was good. We weren’t back together and I wasn’t sure how we would or if we would. But so far, so good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello.
Just wanted to say sorry for the wait.
But teachers decided to give their students test the week before exams.
So what are you really going to do beside study?
But thank you for reading, all you faithful readers.
And thanks for subscribing. Comments are also greatly appreciated!