Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Strike Me Down!

Lolita left me in the kitchen, going upstairs to check on Julian. The sound of someone entering the house erupted my thoughts of Selene. A tall, husky man entered the kitchen. I rolled my dark eyes, “Damon, I didn’t think you would be coming home until next week. Back so soon?”

He hesitated. “Do you have a clue as to where my wife is,” he questioned. Damon Aust was definitely handsome, his honey skin, dark green eyes, and black hair. He had a muscular frame that made Lolita go weak at the knees and a brooding nature about him. But Damon was a jerk and this was why I have never trusted him and why we never got along.

Damon had always found me a threat. I bit my thumbnail, thinking. Damon played Quidditch alongside Viktor. “Tell me, have you talked to Viktor lately?” I asked in a sweet tone.

Damon sent me an intrigued look. “Stop fishing Malia, just tell me what you really want to know,” he spoke in a bored tone.

“How has Selene been treated since…?”

I gulped. “You know as well as I that I can’t share that with you. As much as I don’t like you, I love my wife, and she would never forgive me if I told you,” he spoke turning to leave.

“How does it feel knowing that you’ve ruined someone’s life?” I asked stopping him. “I know that Selene feels trapped, I know that Viktor feels helpless, I know that their marriage is a wreck, and I know that Viktor would do anything to cure his precious wife’s depression.”

Damon turned to me, crossing his arms over his chest. “I know that your team isn’t as great as it once was.”

“We’re still winning games Malia, as you can see Viktor is not hurting us.”

“Maybe not yet,” I grabbed my bag, standing. “Think of me the next time you and Viktor are exchanging stories,” I spoke appearing in to Diagon Alley. Taking up the opportunity, I breathe in a long sigh of common sense and headed in the Leaky Cauldron, hoping Blaise would be there.

Indeed he was, sitting at a table, reading Wizardly Weekly. I walked up to him, trying to hold back my tears, but failing miserably. Blaise slowly set his paper down and stood, hugging me. “What happened?”

“Selene,” I answered just above a whisper.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no clue where I got the chapter title. Sorry its pretty random.