Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

Brief Introductions

My alarm clock buzzed as it woke me from my dream.
"6:15. This sucks." I groaned to myself as I shuffled towards the shower, I finished up in there and got dressed into this:
Image

I dried my hair and put a thin layer of mascara and lipgloss on, I didn't wear much make-up, never really needed to.

"Don't worry dear, everything will be fine. You're pretty, you'll make friends in no time." My mum said as she watched me stumble down the stairs with my bag dragging behind me.
"Thanks for the, advice?" I replied, "What time is it?"
"Uhm, 8:28. You better go, the bus will arrive in a minute." she said as she gave me my lunch, an apple and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, love you." I said, my mum replied with the same words and shut the door.
The bus arrived exactly on 8:30 and I got on, the driver eyed me suspiciously from behind his moon-shaped glasses.
"New kid huh?" he asked, sounding more like a motor than a human.
I just nodded and moved on before he questioned me anymore, I recieved a mixture of glares, smiles and flirtacious grins as I walked down the aisle and found a seat in the back.
Very back.

Luckily, the ride wasn't too long and we arrived ten minutes later.
I'd never felt so alone and awkward in my life as I walked down the busy hall, some people shouted 'who's the new girl?' and 'she's hot' as I passed them and found the office.

"Uhm hi, I'm Katherine Darcy. I'm here for my schedule." I said as an old woman smiled and got it for me.
"Here you are my love and here's your locker key, it's only down the hall. You have a lovely accent dear, you're english aren't you?" she asked as she handed me the key.
"Yes, I am Miss." I replied.
"Oh, call me Mrs.Shelton. Lovely meeting you, enjoy your time here." she waved me off as I walked in what I thought was the direction of locker 126.

I soon found it and opened it up to reveal all the books I needed.
"Okay, so what class do I have first?" I said to my self as someone collided with me, causing the both of us to hit the floor and paper to go everywhere.

"Woah, I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" the voice said from above, meaning he had got up already.
Everything had gone blurry which probably wasn't a good thing.
"I'm not sure. My head hurts alot, are you made of iron?" I asked as two hands reached down and pulled me up, turns out he wasn't but quite good-looking.
"Ow, I don't feel right." I muttered as he watched me concerned, all my papers and schedule in his hands.

"You want me to take you to the nurses office?" he asked now looking over my schedule,
"You new here, I've never seen you before?" he asked, all I could do was nodd.
I began to feel sick, I must've really hit my head hard.

"Hey uhm, that trip to the nurse's room, place would be good now." I said as he held my arm and directed me.
"I'm Nick by the way. Nick Jonas." he said as we walked down the now empty hallway, great, first day of school and I'm already late for class!
"Jonas? That name seems familiar, oh well." I replied as I took some of my things back from him.

"Wait. You don't know who I am?" he asked slightly surprised, I stopped and looked at him. Was I supposed to?
"Uhm, no. Sorry." I said and began to walk again, but Nick stayed in his place,
"You know, I can't get to the nurse's office if I don't know where it is." He caught up with me and we reached the room.

"Well, you don't have concussion or any major injuries. I'm sure you're going to be okay Katherine, and as for you Nick, be more careful in the hallways." the nurse said as she took the icepack from my hand.
"It wasn't his fault, I never look where I'm going. Bad habit of mine." I spoke up as she started to write stuff down.
"Then I guess this whole situation wasn't all bad, any girl would love to be knocked off their feet by Mr. Jonas here." the nurse replied.
Why? What was so special about him?

"I guess." I replied and got up off the couch.
"Oh, not a fan Ms.Darcy?" the nurse mused as she gave me and Nick a slip, must be a note for our soon to be lateness.
"Fan of what. Is he in the school band or something?" I asked, she gave me shocked look.
"Nevermind, we should be going now. Don't want to be late for class." Nick said as he pushed me out the door.

"What was she on about?" I questioned as he leant against the wall.
"Nothing, I just get alot of female attention around here. So what class do you have first?" he asked clearly changing the subject.
"Oh, English; Mr. Langford in room B13." I said reading my classes.

"I'm in that class. Come on, I'll take you." he smiled, grabbing my hand.
"Thanks, Mr.Jonas."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be lovely *hint hint*