Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

Drive Home

The day had finally ended, thank god, and I was now making my way out of the school entrance.

After leaving the nurse's office, me and Nick went to English, which I admit was seriously boring.
I found out I was in a majority of his classes, apart from maths and homeroom, which was a short lesson where the register was taken.

"Hey Katherine!" I turned round and saw Nick running towards me, hopefully not to repeat what happened this morning.
"Hi." I simply said as he caught up and we continued to walk, I suddenly saw my ride home and groaned,
"Is my presence bothering you that much?" Nick smirked as he noticed my face suddenly drop.
"No, it's just that I have to take the bus home and it's not exactly enjoyable." I replied as I watched the big vehicle reverse into the parking spot.
"Wait, where do you live?" Nick asked as my sidekick started ringing, I held a finger up for him to wait as I answered the call.

"Hello?"
"Hi hun, how was school?"
"Oh it was, eventful."
"Did you make any friends?"
"Um, you could say that I guess. We kind of bumped into each other."
"That's nice, I'm going to be late tonight."
"Okay, Should I make dinner for you anyway?"
"No, I'll catch something while I'm there."
"Okay, I have to go. Someone's waiting for me."
"Okay hun, bye."

I hung up the call and turned back to Nick who was waiting patiently,
"I live at 3 elm street. Why do you ask?" I asked as a black car caught his attention.
"What a coincidence, I live opposite at number 25. My mum can give you a lift." he said as he gently pulled me towards the car he was looking at.

"Hi sweetheart, how was your day?" the woman in the driver's seat asked, she must've been Nick's mum.
"Fine, can we give Katherine a lift? She lives opposite us." he asked as he pushed me forward so she could see me.
She gave me a loving smile, "I don't see why not, nice to meet you Katherine."
"You too, Mrs. Jonas." I said as I got into the back seat of the car, followed by Nick.
"Call me Denise. I couldn't help notice your accent Katherine, are from Europe?" she asked as she pulled away from the school.

"Yes. I'm from London, England." I replied as I looked out the window.
"Hm, England. This place must be a real change for you then." she smiled as she turned the corner.
"Yes, a big change."
"How are you finding the school?" she continued to ask.
"Oh, it's different from my old school. But Nick helped me around, we acutally have quite a few classes together." I said as she pulled into the driveway.
"That's great, I hope you're looking after her Nick." Denise warned her son as we all got out the car and walked upto the front door.

"Don't worry Denise, he's been more than helpful." I said as she opened the door.
"Home!" she shouted as she placed the keys on one of the coat hooks and walked into the kitchen.
"Welcome to our home I guess." Nick said shyly. I looked around, the place looked really cosy.

"Nikki, who's that?"
♠ ♠ ♠
sort of a filler