Secretly Rockstars.-UnActive

Nick Jonas Has Brothers

I turned around and saw a small boy standing on the stairs, holding a stuffed giraffe. He looked exactly like Nick but younger and had slightly straighter hair.

"Is that your girlfriend Nikki?" he giggled, I saw Nick smile and go slightly red.
"Hi. I'm Katherine, Nick's friend, but you can call me Katy." I said, trying to break the awkward silence.
"Kevin, Nick got a friend home!" he shouted, I then heard footsteps as two other boys came running down the stairs.
The oldest looking one had brown eyes and curly hair like Nick, and the slightly younger looking one had straightened black hair and the same brown eyes.

"Well well well. Who's this Nick?" the younger looking one asked.
"This is Katherine. She moved here from England yesterday, she goes to our school." Nick replied as I smiled at the boys.
"Katy, this is Kevin and the strange child of the family, Joe." he continued as they both smiled back, "Nice to meet you. And who's the little guy?" I asked, looking at the boy hiding behind Kevin.

"And that's the youngest, Frankie." Nick said as Frankie waved at me.
"You are the cutest thing I've ever seen." I smiled as I knelt down to his level, he smiled at me and came out from behind his brother.

"Boys, dinner ready in half an hour." Denise said as she poked her head out,
"Oh Katherine, you're welcome to stay too if you'd like." she added.
"Thank you Denise." I replied as she went back into the kitchen.
"Why don't we go upstairs, we're still standing in the hallway." Kevin said as he began walking upstairs.
"Let's go to Nick's room!" Joe announced as he ran after Kevin, Frankie grabbed my hand and pulled me after him.
"You coming?" I smirked as Nick nodded and followed.

"Before you go in there, come into my room. I want to show you my cars!" Frankie said as he pulled me into his room.

[Jonas POV]
"Before you go in there, come into my room. I want to show you my cars!" Frankie said as he pulled Katy into his room.

"Nick, how did you come to meeting her? She's pretty hot." Joe smirked as he jumped onto his brother's bed, "And english. That accent is so cute." he continued as he grabbed one of the pillows.
"I sort of knocked her over, and then had to take her to the nurse's office. Turns out she's in most of my classes." he replied as he turned the computer on.
"You knocked her over? Smooth." Kevin laughed.

"I didn't mean to, just happened really." Nick said as they heard the door creak open to reveal Katy.
"Hi. Sorry, I didn't know which door it was. Whoever owns the room with the Beatles poster has great music taste by the way." she said as she sat down on the bed with Joe.
"I know I do." Kevin smiled as he recieved a pillow in the face from his brother.
"Anyway, do tell me about yourself." Joe asked as he moved closer to Katy, who was looking around the room.

"Well, I'm sixteen; I'm english; favourite colour is purple; I have a fear of small spaces and I like to listen to Hannah Montanna." she replied.
"You like Hannah Montanna? I wouldn't look up to her if I were you. She's so pushy, I mean she went out with Ni--"
"So, Katy. Do you have any siblings?" Nick butted in before Joe could finish which made him frown.
"No, I'm an only child." she said as she walked over to where Nick was sitting at the computer.
He moved over alittle to share the chair with her.

"Don't you get lonely on your own?" Kevin asked as he sat down on the bed.
"Sometimes, but I've gotten used to it." she replied.
"You can take Frankie. He's a pain in the butt!" Joe laughed as his little brother walked into the room.

"No I'm not, you guys are the annoying ones. All you do is talk about girls and music, don't you know anything?" he moaned as he walked up to where Katy and Nick where,
"What'cha doing?"
"I'm watching your brother try and finish his biology homework." Katy replied as Nick grunted at the computer screen.

"None of this makes sense. Biology sucks!" he whined, Katy rolled her eyes and tookover.
"It does make sense, youre making it harder than it is." she said as she leaned over and grabbed the mouse.
"See, it's easy." she was done in a matter of minutes and sat there with a smile on her face,
"She's better than you Nick." Frankie giggled as he stood next to Katy who ruffled his hair.
"Shut up." Nick huffed as he crossed his arms.

"Dinner's ready!" Denise shouted from downstairs. The boys' eyes lit up as they rushed out the room leaving leaving her standing there awkwardly,
"Come on. There won't be any left if you don't hurry." Nick smiled as he went back and grabbed Katy's hand and pulled downstairs.

After dinner, Katy decided that she should be getting home.
"Thanks for the lovely dinner Mrs. Jonas. Nice meeting you boys, escpecially you little man." she laughed as she knelt down to Frankie's level, he reached up and kissed her on the cheek which made his cheeks go red.
They waved her off as she walked across the road and into her own home.

[Jonas POV]
The door shut as Katy went home and they all went back upstairs.
"I really like her, she smells nice and she's pretty and she's smarter than Nick." Frankie giggled as he sat on Nick's bed.

"Yeah, I like her too. But I was wondering, when I started talking about you dating Hannah Montanna, why did you cut me off?" Joe asked as he entered the room.
"She doesn't know we're famous, and I'd like to keep that way. I want her to like us for who we are and not our 'image'." Nick replied as he turned the computer off.

"That might explain why she was acting normal around us." Kevin added as sat on the bed with his brother.
"So we keep the whole fame thing a secret. That includes you Frankie, don't tell Katy we're in a band or she won't come back." Nick warned as Frankie's face dropped.
"But I wanna see her again." he whined,
"You will if you don't tell her we're famous, okay?" he nodded his head happily and ran out the room singing 'I know a secret..'

"You know, he won't be able to keep it quiet, he's 6years old." Kevin sighed as he got up as well.

"Well he's gonna have to try, Nick want's her to act normal around us because he want's to get to know her. Ha, Nick has a crush!" Joe shouted as he started jumping on the bed,
"No I don't!" Nick shouted back.
"Now who's the 6year old." Kevin laughed as he walked out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its taken so long, i went back to school on monday and ive alredy got homework!!