Cricket On Tour

Something Special

So, I’m not going to give you guys any details, but best night of my life. That’s all I’m saying. Seriously.

I cuddled with Alex and we watched Sonny With A Chance and laughed and laughed. It was a little ironic, watching Disney Channel after having sex with your boyfriend.

“Do they Cricket? Do they really?” Alex said in his best Chad Dillon Cooper impression.

“Oh, God!” I giggled at his spot on impression. I sighed happily. “I’m parched, I’m getting some ice.”

I slipped out of bed and instead of putting my dress back on; I pulled on Alex’s button down assuming no one I knew would see me in Albuquerque due to the fact that I live in Maryland. But we all know what happens when you assume…

“What. The. Fuck. Cricket Elisabeth Merrick! Is this is a walk of shame?!”

I didn’t want to turn around. It was all too horrifying. Why didn’t I think of this?

“Oh shit.” I mumbled before slowing turning around. “Lanie?”

“Holy shit! You and Alex Gaskarth bumped nasties last night didn’t you!” Lanie practically screamed.

“Do you think you could be any louder?” I pleaded.

“Uh, yes!” Lanie squealed. “My best friend just lost her V-card to a rockstar! I need details.”

“Okay, okay,” I sighed. “I’ll tell you later, I’m not going to stand out here dressed like a hooker anymore! Thank God no one else saw me!”

I scurried back to the room turning a bright shade of red.

“You okay, Crick?” Alex asked taking in my jittery form.

“Did you know this was the hotel Lanie was staying at?” I huffed. “Neither did I.”

Alex started cracking up. I, on the other hand, was not amused.

“Well, I mean, we didn’t go home last night, so I’m sure the guys assumed that we were doing it.” Alex reasoned after he had calmed down.

“Well fuck. You’re right.” I said flopping on the bed. “Well, we’re just shit out of luck.”

“Yep.” Alex said pulling me in for a kiss.

I guess that I can worry about all that later.

Too bad our heroine Cricket was not aware that Lanie wasn’t the only one staying at the Hilton that night…
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in one night, this makes up for 8 months without an update right?