Cricket On Tour

Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head

“Bitch!” I shrieked when we were back at the hotel and proceeded to throw my shoe at the bedside table causing the lamp to crash to the floor. “And while I’m at it: ass! I hate them both!”

“Okay, Crick, the lamp did nothing to you and we’re going to have to pay for that.” Lanie said crossly picking up the broken lamp.

“God, I bet Holly is just oh-so freaking pleased with herself!” I ranted, I picked up my hairbrush and began attacking my hair as I mimicked. “Oh goody, Cricket fucked up and now Alex is free for me to attack him with my sexiness and make him mine! She couldn’t have planned it better herself.”

“Wait, Cricket,” Lanie gasped as a realization hit her. The same realization that had just hit me.

“Holly planned it all!”

“Hold on Cricket let’s not get ahead of ourselves.” Lanie reasoned.

“Lanie, how did Alex know I was with John?” I asked slowly.

“Alex asked Jack where you were.” Lanie shrugged.

“How did Jack know?”

Lanie was quiet, but whipped out her phone and dialed Jack.

“Jack, who told you Cricket was with John. Why were you talking to her?! You idiot! You played right into her game! Fine, whatever, bye.”

“Well, what?!” I demanded.

“Jack’s coming over. But anyway, Holly found Jack and told him you were wasted with The Maine. And all over John. Jack says he didn’t believe her about you all over John and didn’t think it was a big deal. So that’s why he told Alex when he asked. Alex was just worried about you.”

“I knew it! Seriously! Well, Jack better get his ass over here. We have some serious plotting to do because I am not just about to sit back and let that conniving bitch steal my boyfriend!”

“Good to have you back, Crick.” Lanie said giving me a devious smile. “Let’s get to work.”

"I'm just another thing for you to roll your eyes at honey. You might have him, but haven't you heard: there is nothing that I do better than revenge."
-Taylor Swift
♠ ♠ ♠
So, not very long but it's going to get juicyyyy!