Cricket On Tour

Little Sister

“We’re going on Warped Tour! We’re going on Warped Tour!” I sang as the bus rumbled along the highway. “Annnnnd I brought provisions!”

“Yes!” Alex said pumping his fist. “What have you got for us?”

“Well, Mario Galaxy, always a classic. Oh, and speaking of classics, Clueless, The Goonies, and Monty Python. Scrubs, That 70s Show, and Veronica Mars. Just so we can mourn that the most awesome show ever got cancelled. I also brought One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, and The OC. But those are mostly for me. When I’m bored. I mostly counted on you guys to bring the video games.”

“Those are pretty good. But, I swear to God, if you so much as pull out any Gossip Girl, I will kill you.” Zack threatened.

“Psssh, GG is awesome!” I said with the wave of my hand. I didn’t take the threats too seriously. Alex has my back! “And I brought magazines! Jack, you just know you want to find this season’s newest trends!” I teased.

“Yeah,” Jack said absentmindedly, he obviously not aware that he was talking fashion with me. “But you don’t want to get too caught up in trends. That makes you a fashion victim, not a fashion winner.”

I cracked up and rolled on the couch. “Oh my God! Jack have you been reading my Instyles?!”

“What?” he asked so confused.

“Dude, stop being a chick.” Rian said.

“Dude, this summer is going to be so much fun!” I squealed.

“Who wants to play Rock Band!” Alex shouted.

“ME! I want bass!” I said throwing my hand in the air.

“CHEATER!” Zack accused. “Bass is the easiest!”

“So, I’m really bad at this game!” I whined.

“Man, the brother-sister fights are going to be so much fun this summer.” Rian said rolling his eyes.

“I’ll be nice if Zack is nice!” I protested.

“Zack?” Alex asked. “Will you be nice to my girlfriend?”

“Ugh! Fine!” Zack pouted. “Alex Gaskarth, I hate you for doing this to me.”

“Aw, Zack you love me!” I told him and ruffled his hair.

“Only because you’re blood.” He said shaking his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello all!
Yesterday was my birthday! I'm eighteen how freaky is that? I can get arrested!
Anyway! Enjoy!
Hayley