Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Made In NZ

The next morning I lay on the couch, waiting for Theo to arrive. Today it was a lot warmer so I had put on a pair of denim shorts, my grey ugg boots and a small green hoodie with 'Made In NZ' on the front of it with a pair of jandals on the back. My hair was pulled back in two French plaits that, shamefully I admit, Lisa did. She was really quite a good hairstylist. I may just have to hire her...

My phone buzzed and I checked it.


GUESS WHAT?
NO, LET ME TELL YOU!

JOE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND.
AS IN A GIRL WHO IS ACTUALLY
MENTAL ENOUGH TO DATE HIM.

I THINK I MAY JUST FAINT!


I rolled my eyes at Nick's message. Honestly, I'd kinda figured out a while ago that Joe had a girlfriend, seriously, Nick was so dense sometimes.


DON'T YOU RUIN IT FOR HIM
NICHOLAS JERRY JONAS!


His reply was quick just as Theo's horn sounded.


WOULDN'T DREAM OF IT LOVE.

x o


I laughed before grabbing my i-pod and racing Tommy out to the car, dad staying behind because he and aunt Laura were going to try and find a house. Tommy and I got into the back, buckling up. Theo handed me a caramel coffee that had whipped cream and chocolate shavings on top then handed Tommy a black coffee.

"Thanks." I smiled, sipping the coffee and licking the cream off my top lip. I was going to meet my new publicist and then Theo was going to drop us off at the movies.

"So, what movie are you two seeing?" He asked us as he drove on the free way.

"Twilight!" I answered excitedly as Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Ooh, Rob Pattinson as a vampire? D-Lish." He laughed.

"I know! But it's Taylor I'm dying to see." I admitted and soon Theo and I were in an animated discussion about the Twilight cast.

We were meeting my publicist, Kelsey Barker, at Pink Berry. Don't even ask me what that is cause I have no clue. Well, actually, it turned out to be this gorgeous ice cream parlour.

Theo, Tommy and I walked in, immediately spotting my red headed publicist. She was tall and freckled with a nice black pant suit on, her red hair cut neatly into a bob.

"Hi Zoe! Kelsey Barker." She smiled warmly, shaking my hand. "Here, get you and you're cousin an ice cream and then we'll talk."

She handed me a crisp twenty dollar note and refused to let me not take it. Reluctantly, Tommy and I got a large frozen yoghurt with chocolate drops, berries and fruity pebbles.

"So, I've actually done a bit of research on you Zoe and it seems to be that you're quite squeaky clean apart from a few incidents of course." She said, looking at me knowingly. I averted her gaze, "Um, yeah."

"Now, about this relationship you and Mr Jonas have, I'd like for you two to try and keep it under wraps you know? I mean, you've read magazines, you see what the press can do to couples." She told me.

I nodded. It was about another hour before Kelsey actually had to leave, saying she had a meeting with Abbey. We waved her good bye.

"So? You like her? Yes?" Theo asked. I nodded.

"Good, come on, let's get you kids to the movies."

...

I came out the theatre, jumping about like crazy as Tommy tried to hide the fact he was with me. We walked out of Arc Light Theatre and onto Hollywood Boulevard. Tommy decided to show me around Hollywood. I'd found the streets to be quite litter-strewn and not much like the stuff I'd seen in movies. He showed me Grauman's Theatre, Pantage's Theatre, The Walk of Fame where he took a photo of me with Mickey Mouse's star, Donald Trump's and Michael Jackson's.

My feet were killing me by the end of the day, Tommy and I had walked all around Hollywood Boulevard, seeing every star on the walk of fame. We stopped at a cafe outside of the Pantage's theatre and got a drink.

"Geez, I don't think I've ever walked so much." I moaned, my feet hurting like hell.

My phone ringing interrupted Tommy.

Cause every time we touch, I get this feeling.
And every time we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
Cause every time we touch, I feel this static.
And every time we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so,


"Hello Superstar." I answered the phone, smiling as Tommy groaned.

"What are you doing?" Nick asked.

"Um, just outside Pantage's why?" I asked, frowning.

"Okay, get home, get changed and we'll be picking you up at seven." Nick said before clicking
off the phone. I stared at it, the disconnected tone still beeping before I switched it off.

"What's up?" Tommy asked.

I shrugged. "Don't know, Nick just told me to get home and get changed."

"Oh, probably taking you to that House of Blues thing tonight." Tommy said, sipping his coke.

"His what?" I asked, txting dad.

"House of Blues. It's where a lot of famous people perform. He's probably taking you there." He repeated. Dad arrived about half an hour later and soon we were on our way home.

"Hey Zo?" Dad said.

"Mhmm?" I asked, listening to my i-pod.

"There's a surprise waiting for you on the front doorstep." He said, nodding forward. I turned in my seat to look out the window and there he was.

The car had barely stopped when I jumped out, "CHACE!"

My brother grinned and held his arms out so I could jump into them. He spun me around and I held onto my oldest brother for dear life as I hugged him.

"I've missed you so much!" I cried, burying my face into his shoulder.

"I've missed you too little sis." Chace said, kissing me on my cheek. I cried into my brothers shoulder, not caring if it made his t-shirt wet.

"Hey, what are them tears for?" Chace asked, looking at me and wiping them away.

"I-I've just missed you so much." I said, sniffling and wiping away the rest of them.

"God, I have such a dork for a sister." Chace rolled his eyes, making me laugh.

"Shut up." I smiled, hitting him, "You're dorky sister got invited to the Golden Globes."

"The what?" Chace said staring at me in confusion.

My mouth dropped and he broke out into a grin. "Kidding."

We all walked inside, laughing and joking with each, he telling me about what I'd missed and I telling him about my past few days.

I think it's pretty safe to say that life just got a whole lot better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??

Yes, yes, much appreciation
to ALL my readers, argghh I love
you all!!

P E A C E
x o