Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

House Of Blues

"Aunt Laura! Can you come help me please?" I yelled out my door, clutching at the towel around me.

She was there within minutes and I let her into my room.

"What's wrong Zo?" She asked.

"I-I don't know what to wear." I said, looking down at the ground.

"Aw Zo." Aunt Laura said, placing a hand on my shoulder, "Come with me, I've got something for you."

She led me down the stairs and into her own room, standing me in front of her wardrobe.

"One moment." She said, before ducking in to the closet. Aunt Laura came back out with a glittering blue dress and a pair of white sandals.

"Here we go." She smiled, laying the dress on the bed.

"I can't, it looks so.. Not right for me." I said.

"Just put it on Zoe Cooper and then I'll decide." She said firmly before leaving the room.

I'd already put my underwear and bra on before so I reluctantly pulled the dress on, it stopped just above my knees and swished as I moved. I felt pretty in it; beautiful even. I put the shoes on then called out to aunt Laura. She came in and smiled.

"You look just like your mother." She sniffled a bit. I blushed, "Thanks."

"Now, what were you planning on doing with your hair?" She asked.

"Um, leaving it curly as usual." I shrugged and she rolled her eyes.

"Come here. I'll see what I can do." She said, bringing me over to her vanity and sitting me down. She sprayed my hair and then began to straighten it, my hair falling down past my elbows.

I stared in the mirror. The two of us looked so alike. Aunt Laura had the same blue eyes as me, almond shaped as well. Our hair was blonde, hers cut neatly to her shoulders but always pinned back in a bun. She had laugh lines but you could never really tell, she was so youthful.

She looked up and saw me staring at her so she smiled, making me smile back. About half an hour later and my hair was done. It was shiny and very long. Aunt Laura took some bits and wound them back, pinning some of my hair up with her glittery clips that I'd loved as a little girl. I couldn't believe she still had them.

My hair was now up in a messy bun, with wisps falling out and framing my face, my fringe swept to the side.

"And the finishing touch." She smiled, brushing my face with mineral powder. I allowed her to put a bit of grey eye shadow, black mascara and some eye liner on me.

"Beautiful- No, absolutely stunning." She beamed at me. I smiled up at her, tears filling my eyes. Aunt Laura was always the mother I never had.

"Thanks aunt Laura." I said, blinking my tears away so it wouldn't ruin my freshly done make-up.

"Anytime Zoe." She said before engulfing me in a hug.

I left her room and just had enough time to brush my teeth, re-apply the lipgloss aunt Laura had given me before the door bell went. I grinned like a maniac, Nick was just on the other side of that wooden door. I grabbed my trench coat since it was pretty cold out and my cell-phone, spraying my self with watermelon perfume (yes, it is also Kristen's).

I made my way down the stairs, holding onto the banister. I almost laughed out loud at the cliché of it, imagining Sixpence None the Richer's 'Kiss Me' playing in the background. I looked down at my feet so I wouldn't fall, it was only when I heard about three intakes of breath and a gasp did I look up.

Nick's eyes were wide, along with Tommy's and Chace, my dad looked almost on the verge of tears.
I smiled as I took the last few steps down before walking to Nick. He was dressed nicely (well, of course he was, he always is) in a blue striped collared shirt tucked into his skinny jeans, a black waist coat and shiny leather shoes.

"You look like a girl! An actual girl!" Chace gasped. I frowned.

"Just because I don't wear skirts and dresses all the time Chace does not mean I'm not an actual girl!" I snapped, making Tommy snicker and Chace hit him.

"We'd best get going." Nick smiled at me, his eyes looking me over.

"Yeah. Bye dad." I said, giving my dad a kiss on the cheek and aunt Laura a hug.

Nick took my hand and led me outside to where two SUV's were waiting, the front one with it's window wound down.

"Hi Zoe! You look like a girl tonight!" Joe yelled. There was some shuffling and I saw a hand whack Joe.

I laughed. "Thank you Joe."

"Come on." Nick said, helping me into the second SUV. Big Rob was in front.

"So this is Zoe?" He asked, turning around to look at me.

"Hi, Big Rob right?" I smiled, shaking hands with him. He nodded.

"Nick was right." He said.

"About what?" I asked, looking at Nick who had begun to turn a dark red.

"You're eyes are the colour of the ocean." He said before turning back around and starting the car up.

My heart melted as I looked at Nick. I brought his hand up to my lips and kissed his knuckles. He looked at me before placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

Man I loved this guy...

...

"Welcome to the House of Blues." Nick smiled. I stared up at it. On the outside it looked ramshackle and run down but to me it was the coolest thing ever.

"Hi Zoe!" Frankie yelled, jumping out of the car and running over to me. We had passed the Jonases and gotten here before them.

There seemed to photographers everywhere. Nick had let go of my hand so they couldn't get any photos of us acting all couple-ly. I gave Frankie a hug and he began chattering away to me about what they'd been up to.

"Zoe dear, you look beautiful." Denise said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks Mrs- Denise." I smiled.

"Hello again Zoe." Paul smiled at me.

"Zoe!" Joe yelled before rushing over and picking me up, spinning me around in a hug, the flashes of cameras going mental.

"Okay Joseph. Let the poor girl down." Denise laughed.

I gave Kevin a hug as well before we all went inside the backdoor of H.O.B. It was pretty inside and there were people all having drinks and dinner. Nick took my hand again and led me through, telling me about the place.

"So, why are we here?" I asked as we came to a LARGE room upstairs. There was probably about a hundred and fifty seats and a large-ish stage with drums, guitars and mic's all set up.

"We're performing here tonight." Nick grinned.

"Really? I can't believe it! Do you know how long I've wanted to see you guys perform?" I gasped excitedly.

"Zoe, I mean, we're all going to perform." Nick laughed as Joe and Kevin stood behind him, looking at me with smiles. The realisation of what Nick was saying dawned on me.

"Uh uh! No way!" I said, holding up my hands and backing away.

"Aw come on Zo! How are you ever going to become famous if you don't get out there? And besides, exactly how do you think you would hold up against the three of us?" Nick said, smirking.

I thought about running and I glanced at the door but the three of them had me surrounded.

"Damn you all." I groaned, lowering my hands in defeat. The boys laughed at me and Nick wrapped his arms around me, using his hand to tilt my chin up to his.

"You'll have fun." He smiled, kissing me on the nose and then walking away to do one more sound check.

I sat in one of the chairs. It was times like these that I wish I could just have that Vodka Cru-

NO!

I snapped out of my 'trance'. I didn't like remembering things like that. Those times when I was a lot less than what I was given credit for. I had learnt to hide it all and still, I was hiding everything that I knew no-one would want to know.

"Oh my god I can't believe I'm here!" Someone suddenly squealed and soon the room was beginning to fill up. Teenage girls, Mothers, fathers, teenage guys (a few of them looking in my direction, EW) began piling into the seats, making a loud ruckus.

I looked around and saw Nick frantically indicating to me from behind the large black velvet curtain. I stood up and conspicuously made my way over to him, ducking behind the curtain.

"Come on, dad's about say a prayer." He said, leading me over to everyone.

We prayed and then soon we could hear the squeals of girls getting louder as the music began. Nick, Joe and Kevin all walked out to the roar of girls. If there was how it's like in just this small place I'd hate to hear the yells inside a stadium.

"Hey everyone! How are you all?" Kevin asked into the mic, greeted by screams of 'I love you' and 'Marry Me!'.

"So, we're the Jonas Brothers. I'm Nick, this is Kevin and Joe." Nick said and Joe said hi into his own mic.

"So, if you know the songs then sing along, come on let's rock!" Joe yelled as girls went mental. I stood at the edge of the curtain and watched them perform 'Live to Party'.

I danced around, laughing as they performed. I couldn't believe it as I watched Nick sing, his heart totally in the song. I watched him, his dedication and passion and couldn't believe he was mine. He looked over at me and smiled, causing my heart to go wild and my head to feel light with dizziness.

"Now, I'm sure most of you would've heard of her if you've been on our site or even on Perez Hilton's!" Joe laughed.

"Yes, we'd like to bring out a very special friend of ours, come here Zoe!" Kevin said into the mic and suddenly the spotlight was directly on me. There were wolf whistles as I smiled and walked up to the stage, Kevin helping me up and handing me a mic.

"Um, hi." I said nervously causing Joe to laugh.

"So Zoe, are you ready to sing with us?" Nick smiled at me and I nodded.

"Why don't we sing one of Zoe's favourite songs guys?" Joe grinned.

"You guys don't know my songs." I said awkwardly, making people in the audience laugh.

"I think we do." Kevin smiled as he strummed his guitar, the first few chords of Dean Geyer's and Caitlin Stasey's song 'Unforgettable'. My mouth dropped and Nick laughed.

"You were always there
Why did they take you away?

I was never scared.
In your arms I felt, invincible,

Wanted you to see,
The world beneath my feet.

I wish that you could stay,
I would tell you,

Your unbelievable."
Joe sang and I joined him.

"And I want you to know,
Your who I wanna be.
And I'll sing with everything ,
I have inside of me,
Your always in my heart,
There's no letting go, you gotta know
Your unforgettable."


The song was soon over but my euphoria wasn't. My grin seemed etched onto my face as the crowd clapped.

"Come on Zo!" Joe yelled, "I'm hot! You're cold!"

"You go around like you know!" I sung back, laughing with him.

"Who I am! But you don't! You got me on my-"

"Toes! I finished for Joe.

"I'm slipping into the lava and I'm tryna' keep from going under!" Nick sung, smiling at me, "Baby who turned the temperature hotter? 'Coz I'm burnin' up! Burnin' up for you baby!"

About three hours later once we'd all sung our hearts out, we finally said good-bye to everyone, unable to stay behind because the guys had to be up early in the morning for Good Morning America.

I sat in the back of the car with Nick on one side, Joe on the other , Kevin and Big Rob in the front. Frankie had fallen asleep so he was in the other car with his parents.

"I can't believe you guys got me to do that!" I exclaimed, my face alight and flushed with happiness and tiredness.

"You loved it though. Admit it." Joe said, pushing me lightly. I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah.."

"Did you have fun though?" Kevin asked, turning to look at me.

"Yeah, I did. Thank you." I said, looking at Nick who blushed lightly.

"Anytime." He smiled before pressing his lips to mine and ignoring the gagging sounds Joe was making.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Zoe's H.O.B Outfit!

Hope you liked this one!!

Comments??

P E A C E
x o