Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Bloody Disney Stars.

Saturday 6th December:

7am:
In The Studio

11am:
Interview with E!

12pm:
Lunch

12.30pm:
In The Studio

2pm:
Photo Shoot

3pm:
Fly Out To New York

Sunday 7th December:

6am:
Phone Interview with Ryan Seacrest

8am:
Good Morning America Performance

11am:
Taping of T.R.L

1pm-4pm:
Sight Seeing

4:30pm:
Late Show with David Letterman Taping

Monday 9th December:

9am:
Live With Regis and Kelly Performance

11am:
Brunch with Ryan Seacrest

12.30pm:
Taping of Rachael Ray

2pm:
Performance in Madison Square Garden

7.50pm:
Flight Back To L.A leaves.

I dragged myself upstairs and dropped onto my bed, my head reeling and my body exhausted. I'd never performed, talked, laughed or changed my clothes so many times in three days. I was crashed out on my bed within seconds, still in my sparkly dress from my performance at Madison Square.

...
"Get up! We're going shopping!" Someone yelled.

"Wha-" I groaned, lifting my head up, my head throbbing.

"Have you got an outfit for the Globes tomorrow?" Someone else asked, they sounded familiarly like Miley Cyrus.

"Nope and I don't plan on getting one." I said, dropping my head back down on the bed.

"Nope, come on! You need one because you have to wear one!" Someone, I believe was Demi, said, pulling my bed covers off.

"Aw, come on! I didn't get in until midnight last night!" I whined, sitting up. Demi, Selena and Miley all stood at the end of my bed, hands on hips and smiles on their faces.

"Too bad. You need to shower and be down stairs in half an hour or there will be consequences." Selena narrowed her eyes.

"Um, okay." I said nervously as they all left my room. It was only nine in the morning.

"Bloody Disney stars." I muttered as I got up and got ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short and Sweet again.
Need to get through this quickly so that the
drama can begin!!

Ooh yay!!

P E A C E
x o