Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Forever and Ever...

"That one!" Demi cried out as I came out of the stall.

"Definitely!" Miley agreed.

"Hmm.." Selena thought, staring at me.

I groaned. "What's wrong with this one?"

"Turn." Selena instructed and I did as she told me.

"Come on Sel!" I whined. We'd been into 27 different shops, through 250 different dresses and still I hadn't found one all of them liked.

"Perfect." She grinned, her cherubic face lighting up,

I slid down the wall onto the floor. "Thank lord."

"Haha, come on, we've still got to get shoes and jewellery yet and then we've got out four 'o' clock appointment at Lady Chic." Demi laughed, pulling me up, "Now hurry up and get changed.

It was only two in the afternoon and I had been up since nine. I was soo not in the mood for this.

"Have you guys got your dresses for tomorrow night?" I called out, slipping the dress off.

"Yep!" They all answered and then giggled at the unison.

"So how did you feel performing at Madison Square?" Miley asked as I came back out dressed in my shorts, hoodie and converse.

"Like I was on top of the world." I grinned and then I paid for my dress.

Completely forgot to say. My pay check came the other day.

Yeah, it was $75,000.

Dad almost had a heart attack when I told him.

The dress was $462.73 and I gladly paid for it, happy to be finally out of a dress shop. Of course, my euphoria didn't last long as I dragged inside a shoe shop. I immediately went for the first pair I saw. Leather, closed toe with pretty Rhinestones on the toe. $57 the tag read. Without consulting the others I brought them.

"Finished!" I announced and they all stared at me, shocked. Unwillingly, I showed them the shoes. Selena thought they were cute, Miley said she would borrow them and Demi said they matched my outfit.

"Finally, can we go?" I asked/pleaded.

"Let's go get something to eat and then it's jewellery shopping time." Selena grinned as we all linked arms, walking out of the store and ignoring the repeated flashes of cameras and the yell of reporters.

Miley and I ordered Maccas's while Selena and Demi signed a few autographs then got their own food. We sat inside McDonalds and finished our meals, the three of them dragging me to Tiffany's.

Selena picked out a diamond heart bracelet for me, Miley spotted two glittering diamond rings and Demi helped me to pick out some bangles.

"Ooh, we'd better get going or we'll be late." Miley said, checking her watch.

"For what?" I asked absentmindedly, sipping my milk shake.

"Our appointment dummy." Selena rolled her eyes.

"Well sorry Miss Girly Girl. I was raised by men ya know." I retorted sarcastically making them laugh.

"Oh don't we know it." Demi grinned.

My feet were sore from walking all day and yet they still dragged me to Lady Chic. I was relaxing in my chair as the assistants began working on my nails and toes.

"You know, I've never done this before." I said aloud.

"Done what?" Selena asked, looking up from her magazine.

"Girl time. Like this. Pampering and what not." I said, remembering the times Kristen and I had planned to pamper ourselves but instead just went off riding.

"You're kidding?! Wow, you need to hang out with us a bit more." Demi said as the lady began washing her hair.

"So, what colour?" The lady asked me, pointing to a large collection of nail polishes.

"Um, black please." I said, going for an easy option.

"Good choice." Miley smiled and I saw she had freshly done black nails.

My nails were soon painted and dried.

"Okay, now what hair style were you going for?" The lady asked me, her accent very French but also very fake.

"Um, I was thinking maybe an up-do." I shrugged.

"Okay, well I'll try a few hairstyles and then you pick whichever you think is best." The lady said before dragging me over to the washing basin, she sat me down and then began to wash my hair and work it into different styles.

We didn't end up leaving the boutique until about six and by then I was ready to just crawl into bed and not come out for a few days at least.

"We'll see you tomorrow at four!" Demi called out the window as I got out.

"Okay, see you!" I waved good bye to all of them before trudging back inside.

"Excited for tomorrow?" Tommy asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Ohh totally!" I retorted sarcastically, pouring myself a glass of milk.

"Did you find a dress?" Tommy asked, making himself a sandwich.

"Yeah, it's in the lounge. Did you find a suit?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Chace and I got matching one's. There's a note for you on the phone pad." Tommy said.

"Cool, I'm going to go to bed now because I'm tired." I said. I grabbed my note off the round side table in the hall before walking upstairs.

I changed out of my clothes and into a pair of sweat pants and an oversized t-shirt that used to belong to Tyler. I crawled into my bed and put my i-pod onto the speaker dock, pressing play.

I was asleep within minutes, the yellow piece of paper still un-read.


Uncle Mark said to tell you that he's bringing
a great surprise home for you and he hopes
you'll like it.


+

"I'M GOING TO THE GOLDEN GLOBES TONIGHT!" I screamed, running up and down the stairs. Tommy and Lisa were at school, aunt Laura at work and dad and Chace were still house hunting so I was free to act like an idiot.

Hey old friend, let's look back
On the crazy clothes we wore
Ain't it fun to look back
And to see it's all been done before
All those nights together,


"I'M GOING TO THE GOLDEN GLOBES!" I screamed into my phone.

"I KNOW AND I'M GOING TO VIDEO TAPE IT!" Kristen screamed back.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" I screamed and suddenly I sunk to the floor in tears.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Kristen yelled.

"WHY ARE YOU STILL YELLING?" I yelled back, laughing.

"Oh, right. Sorry, anyway, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Kristen asked, slightly frantic.

"Because I'm going to the Golden Globes idiot!" I laughed.

"I can't believe it! This is awesome. You're in like every magazine over here! It's so cool. I've sent over all the pages I could find about you. But, guess what?!" Kristen yelled excitedly.

"What?" I asked, wiping away my tears with my sleeve.

"Kat's leaving school! Forever and ever!" Kristen squealed happily.

"Really?! Why?" I gasped.

"Apparently her mum has found a boyfriend whose shipping them all off overseas with him!" Kristen screeched.

"Ahh, finally, we're both rid of her!" I cried joyously.

"Oh, crap, got to go. I've got Ben over." Kristen said sheepishly.

"Okay, go have fun with lover boy." I giggled.

"I miss you sissy." Kristen said sadly.

"I miss you too." I replied, the little ache in my heart hurting a lot more.

"See you." She said before clicking off.

"Yeah, see ya." I said, switching my own phone off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh!!

Love it??

Hate it??

Comment it!!

ENJOY!

P E A C E
x o