Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

What an entrance..

With my hair done and make-up just about finished, I looked every bit the glitzy superstar I was born to be. I thanked the lady as she finished with the hair spray.

I stood and looked at myself. My dress fit nicely against me and my blonde hair was pinned up, my fringe swept back so you could see all of my face. My blue eyes were outlined by a black eyeliner with a silvery eye shadow. There was a light pink blush across my cheeks and my lips were glossy. I put my heels on, holding onto the chair as I did so. I clipped my bracelets on and then put in my dangly diamond earrings Demi had given me this morning.

"Wow." Tommy and Chace said walking into my room. I turned around and smiled at them. I had planned on meeting Selena, Miley and Demi at the awards.

"Does it look okay?" I asked nervously, smoothing out my dress.

"You look stunning sis." Chace said, his face slightly in awe of suddenly realising that his baby sister was growing up.

"Thanks." I smiled, tears pricking at my eyes.

"Well, you ready? We'd best get going before we're late." Tommy said.

"Yeah, come on then." I said. Chace and Tommy looked slightly uncomfortable in suits but they knew how to pull them off nicely.

I picked up the black clutch I had brought last night and put my cell-phone, wallet, keys and lipgloss into it. Yes, I know, shock horror I'm taking lipgloss.

Chace offered his arm and I gratefully took it, knowing I wouldn't be able to walk properly in heels without some help. He led me down the stairs to where Theo was waiting. The minute Theo saw me he let out a low whistle.

"Limo's waiting." Theo grinned before opening the door and ushering us out.

I walked outside, still clutching at my big brother's arms and let out an audible gasp when I saw the black and shiny limo parked in front of me.

"Holy crap." I muttered, my eyes wide.

"You're chariot awaits." Tommy grinned, opening the door.

"Goodbye farm girl. Hello superstar." I whispered to myself as I got in.

...

"And coming down the red carpet is none other than up and coming starlet Zoe Cooper!" Ryan Seacrest said and I grinned at him, waving.

"Hey Ryan." I smiled, giving him a hug.

"So, how are you doing tonight Zoe?" Ryan asked.

"I'm so excited! This is like the coolest thing possible!" I said happily.

"Hey, there's Miley Cyrus behind you. How are you two getting along?" He asked.

"Great. Her, Demi and Selena are such sweet, down to earth people. I love them all to bits." I giggled, turning around and grinning at Miley.

"Zoe!" She squealed, rushing over and giving me a hug.

"Hey Mr and Mrs Cyrus." I smiled, giving Miley's parents a hug each.

"How're you doing Zoe?" Billy asked me.

"Pretty good. How about you? " I asked him as Ryan began talking to Miley.

"Yeah, not too bad. Oh, hey Joe!" Billy said turning around and seeing the Jonas Brothers. My heart flew out of my chest when I saw Nick in his tux.

"Hey." I smiled at him.

"You look beautiful." He said, giving me a hug.

"Nice dress Zoe." Joe said loudly, giving me a hug with Nick.

"You're so weird." I laughed at Joe.

"You look great Zoe." Kevin smiled as I pulled away from Nick and gave Kevin a hug.

"Thanks Kev. You guys scrub up pretty well too." I joked and he smiled.

"Come on Zo, we need to go find Theo." Chace said in my ear, putting his hand on my waist. I stole one more look at Nick before reluctantly walking away, my heart telling me not to.

"Zoe! Who are you wearing tonight?" A reporter yelled. I stared at Theo.

"Um, pass?" I shrugged, not actually knowing what brand my dress was. A few people laughed.

"Can you sign my forehead?" A teenage guy asked. I smiled nervously and nodded. He handed me a black pen and then I signed his forehead. I posed for a photo with a few girls who were screaming my name then signed a few books, some arms but stopped when some guy asked me to sign his underwear.

I answered a few questions from some reporters and posed with Chace and Tommy a couple of times.

"TAYLOR!"

"OVER HERE!"

"MARRY ME ROB!"

I gasped and turned around and there they were.

Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner.

"Holy crap." I muttered before blacking out.

. . .

"Zoe? Are you okay? Can you hear me?" Came Nick's frantic voice.

Damn. Damn. DAMN!

Loser. You just fainted.

Yeah, I think I got the memo thank you!

You just gonna lay there or what?

Maybe if they think I'm dead..

Get Up.

Buzz Kill.

My eyes fluttered open and I saw about twenty people standing around me, two of them (Chace and Tommy) with huge grins on their faces.

"Way to be cool." Nick murmured, a smirk on his face.

I sat up and groaned. "How long have I been out?"

"About a minute." Chace said, trying hard to stifle his laughter. Nick and Joe helped me up, Joe mumbling 'She didn't faint when she saw us..' making me laugh.

"Well, I'll do that next time." I rolled my eyes at him as I gained my balance, photographers going mental.

"Are you okay?" Came a deep, very British voice from behind making my heart drop. I turned around and came face to chest with Robert Pattinson.

"Never better." I squeaked, looking up. He smiled down at me.

"That's good. I'm Robert." He grinned, holding out his hand.

"Zoe Cooper." I smiled back.

"You be careful next time." He laughed before walking away.

"Come on." Nick whispered in my hair, placing his hand on the small of my back and leading me away and inside the Beverley Hilton.

I had to leave Nick and his brothers because they had to go backstage and I was seated elsewhere. Chace, Theo, Tommy and I sat down at the table we were assigned to.

"That was a great entrance Zo. No-one will forget your name now." Tommy snickered.

"Oh shut up loser." I scowled.

Wow. What a way to make an entrance.

Bzz, Bzz, Bzz

I pulled my phone out and checked the message.


I got that on video.

=]
LOL.


Damn Kristen and her video taping skills.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Here's Zoe's outfit. Pretty no?

Tell me what ya think!
Comment please!! Thanks to everyone
whose read and rated! I cant believe Im ten stars!

YAY!!!

Lovee fromm meee!!

P E A C E
x o x o x o x