Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

He didn't mean it..

I yelled loudly when Nick, Joe and Kevin were announced on stage to present an award, ignoring the weird looks Theo, Tommy and Chace gave me.

I couldn't help but grin as I watched Nick. He looked so calm and collected, smooth and handsome. They announced the nominees for Best Animated Feature. I cheered when Wall-E won it, I was absolutely in love with that movie. But I was disappointed though when Bolt didn't. It actually almost made me cry. The boys all looked so good in their suits and I liked how Nick had opted out from his usual tie.

They gave a final wave before walking off stage. I didn't realise I had stood up until I had sat back down again.

I turned and a few tables down I could see Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. My mouth dropped as I watched them. They were talking and smiling with each other. Then it hit me.

I was surrounded by celebrities.

Nah, really?! Who would've guessed?!

"Oh shut up."

"What?" Tommy asked, staring at me in confusion.

"Whoops, did I say that out loud?" I said. Tommy gave a short nod before looking away again.

The show finally finished at about midnight and I was trying to find Nick before I had to leave. I kept having to go up on my toes to try and see over the crowd but still I couldn't find that familiar head of curly hair.

"Um, Zoe Cooper right?" A husky, deep voice asked, tapping me on the shoulder.

I spun around and stared at a chest before raising my eyes to meet those of Taylor Lautners. My breath caught and my heart stopped. I nodded mutely and he smiled.

"Taylor Lautner." He grinned, holding out a hand. I shook it, absolutely dumbstruck.

"So, I was wondering, if you wanted to hang out sometime? Not like a date or anything, just as friends." He said boldly.

YES!

"Um, y-yeah, sure, that'd b-be great." I stammered out.

"Cool, here's my number. Give me a txt. See you." He gave me a wave before walking off. I stared at the paper in my hand.

I AM SOOO COOL RIGHT NOW!

"Hey. What's that?" Nick's silky voice asked from behind me. I turned around and smiled brightly at him.

"Taylor Lautner wants to hang out with me." I smiled.

I noticed Nick's eyes hardened at this and then very quickly he spun around and walked off. I stared at retreating back in confusion before snapping out of it and taking after him. I grabbed his arm, catching him by surprise and pulled him behind a wall where no-one else was.

"What's up?" I asked, grabbing his chin and making him look at me.

"Nothing." He responded, his voice hard, his eyes not looking at me.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me that." I snapped, getting impatient.

"You fainted Zoe when you saw him and now you're excited when you get his number?" Nick gritted his teeth, staring me in the eyes.

"You're kidding right? He just wanted to be friends." I protested.

"Sure! Friends Zoe! Do you know what that leads to?" Nick argued, towering over me.

"What Nicholas? Tell me exactly what that leads to!" I snapped, my voice going up a few octaves.

"Well you should know, it's already happened hasn't it!" He spat and I took a step back as if he had slapped me.

"What is up with you?" I whispered, tears filling my eyes. His anger dropped and was suddenly replaced with sorry and regret.

"Crap. No, oh my gosh Zoe, I didn't mean that." He said quickly, reaching out to me.

"No. Don't touch me." I spoke, pulling away, "You're words were enough."

"I didn't mean it! I-I was just angry, I'm sorry!" He pleaded.

"Did you really think I'd actually do something like that to you Nicholas?" I whispered as a few tears dropped, my heart pounding furiously.

"No! Never! I'm sorry Zoe, it-it just came out in the heat of the moment." He said, reaching forward to grab my arms.

"I'll.. I'm just going to go. Don't follow me if you know what's good for you." I muttered, my voice breaking as more tears ran down my face.

I turned on my heel and walked away, the piece of paper dropping from my hand as I made my way back to the limo, my heart breaking a little more with each step I took.

...

I laid in my bed that night, staring up at my ceiling and wishing for a miracle. He hadn't txt me nor were there any tears. It was four in the morning and I had cried myself out. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't call him. My throat was sore from trying to keep my crying silent. My heart was falling to pieces, I was falling to pieces.

It was just a little fight, right?

Or was it a lot worse than that?

I was going out of my mind trying to figure this whole thing out. I knew I probably shouldn't have taken the number but was it really my fault that I had lost consciousness after seeing Taylor and Rob? I loved Nick. Why would he think any different? I was with him, wasn't I? Was that not proof enough that I wanted him more than I wanted anyone else?

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to me.
I still feel your touch in my dreams.
Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why.
Without you it's hard to survive.

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life.

Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall.

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.
Cause everytime we touch, I feel this static.
And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky.
Can't you hear my heart beat so
I can't let you go.
Want you in my life

Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.
And everytime we kiss I swear I can fly.
Can't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to last.
Need you by my side.


I need you Nicholas Jerry Jonas.
♠ ♠ ♠
DRAMA!

YESS FINALLY!!!

Comments??

P E A C E
x o