Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Trouble in Paradise?

Trouble in paradise?

An amazing Golden Globes ended horribly for young couple Nick Jonas and girlfriend Zoe Cooper. After her hilarious fainting at the sight of Twilight stars Taylor Lautner and Robert Pattinson, boyfriend Nick seemed very edgy. Reports are sketchy but it seems that two had a fight at the end of the night after Nick accused Miss Cooper of very dodgy things. His exact words, our source says were:

'Well you should know, it's already happened hasn't it!'

Exactly what has happened Miss Cooper? Is the seemingly innocent Zoe Cooper suddenly not so innocent? Only time will tell but it seems for now that the pair are inevitably over.

Click here for photos of the argument!


My music was up loudly as I read the blog. It hurt to see that people were already stating that we were over. Were we over? I couldn't tell. I switched off my lap top and placed it back under my bed, turning my music up even louder and then curling up in my blanket, wishing to be anywhere but here.

Nick's P.O.V

I had been banging on Zoe's front door for the past twenty minutes, my hand becoming painfully sore as Kevin waited in the car. I knew she was home, I could hear her music blasting up from above me. It was all angry, depressed and hateful songs.

"Zoe, please, just open up!" I yelled through the door, banging harder.

"Maybe we should go Nick." Kevin said.

"No! I don't care about the press, let them take photos, I just want my girlfriend back!" I yelled at him. I began searching around the door, under the mat in the pot plants for the key. I finally found it when I accidentally kicked over a plastic rock that it was hidden in.

"Zoe?!" I yelled, running in, ignoring Kevin's yells.

"Zoe?! Answer me!" I screamed, running upstairs. I burst through her door and saw her. Her face was tear streaked, her eyes red and puffy, fear on her face.

Oh lord, she was afraid of me.

"Zoe." I whispered, coming closer. She shot out of her bed and was against the wall in seconds. I couldn't hear her over her music but I could lip read.

'Don't.' She mouthed. I stared at her. She looked beautiful, even with her baggiest clothes on and her hair an absolute mess.

"I'm sorry." I said, turning down her music just as Kevin came running in.

"Nick!" He yelled before stopping once he caught sight of Zoe. "Oh, um, sorry."

I glanced back at my brother before he left, a small, supportive smile on his face.

"Why are you here Nick?" Zoe whispered, her voice cracking.

"I'm here to make it up to you. I'm sorry. I swear to you, I didn't mean those things last night, I-I just got really jealous. And I k-know I shouldn't have but I j-just l-like you so much Zo." I mumbled, rubbing the back of my neck as I looked at her.

I couldn't take it. The pain I could see in her face, the emotions that she tried hard to conceal were fighting for visibility in her eyes. Those deep, crystal eyes that lost me each time I looked into them.

"You sent me one message Nick. One. And all it said was 'I'm sorry'. How do you think that makes me feel?" She burst out, fresh tears rolling down her face. She turned her face away to wipe them.

"I-I know and I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to say and I just couldn't take hearing you're voice the way it is, knowing I'm the one who caused you the pain you're trying to hide. Please Zoe, I swear on my life, on God, I never meant any of those things. I'm begging you, forgive me, please." I pleaded, coming closer to her.

"I-I do-don't.." She whispered before sinking down to the floor, her arms wrapped around her stomach as if she was trying to hold herself together, her hair hiding her face. I knew though, I knew she was crying.

"Zo.." I mumbled before rushing over to her and wrapping my arms around her shaking frame.

"N-Nick.. Please, I-I-" She sobbed, almost hysterically.

"It's okay Zoe, I'm here and I swear to you on everything that makes me who I am, I am never leaving you." I said before pulling her face up to mine and kissing her soft, wet lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahh, just couldn't keep them apart for any longer!

Short, I know but next will be extra extra long!! Thanks
for reading!! Comments??

L O V E from M E

P E A C E
x o