Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

Can I come in now?

"Do you think he'll like that?" I asked Kelsey, pointing at a bracelet in the display cabinet.

"Mhmm. What would you put on it though?" Kelsey asked, pointing to the metal piece that was blank on it.

"Um.. I don't know." Lie. I knew exactly what to put on it. I just didn't want anyone to know before he did.

"So, are you gonna get it?" She asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, I think I will."

"This one miss?" The clerk asked, pointing at the bracelet. I nodded. "That'll be a hundred and fifteen dollars forty please."

Kelsey handed over the money and then the clerk gave me a sheet, stating what I'd wanted engraved on it and what not.

I wrote everything down then handed the paper back, making sure Kelsey didn't see it.

"Alrighty, it should be ready by the twenty-third." He smiled.

"Cool, thank you." I replied before Kelsey and I left, the receipt for Nick's present safely in my wallet.

*

"Um, I don't know, which one do you think?" I asked Kelsey, holding up the boxes of cologne I was planning on buying Joe and Kevin.

"Hmm.. Definitely Hugo Boss for Kevin and I think.. DKNY for Joe." Kelsey said, nodding her head.

"Really? I thought Joe would've liked the Guess one." I said, staring at the boxes. Kelsey rolled her eyes, "Well then, go for that one."

"Yeah bu-"

"No more buts missy, hurry up and pick one." Kelsey cut me off and I grinned at her, picking the DKNY and Hugo Boss.

I paid for them at the counter and then Kelsey and I left the shop, walking further down the street.

"Jimmy Choos.. Hey Kels, what's Jimmy Choos?" I asked, staring up at the sign.

"You don't know what that is?!" She almost yelled, her hand over her heart in shock.

"Farm girl," I said pointing to myself, "Remember?"

"Oh you poor, deprived child." She rolled her eyes.

"Hey!" I said indignantly as she dragged me inside the shop where there many handbags, shoes, sun glasses and few bits of jewellery.

"This," Kelsey gestured grandly, "is Jimmy Choos!"

"It's shoes." I said, rather disappointed, ducking the hit Kelsey aimed at me.

"Don't. Ever. Say. That." She said before almost running around the shop as she looked at and tried on the shoes.

"Hmm.." I said, walking along and looking at the shelves of shoes. I just passed a white shoe when I stopped, turning back to it.

It practically screamed KRISTEN!!!

"Yes!" I cheered happily, grabbing the shoe box in size eight.

"What?" Kelsey asked, coming and taking the box out of my hands to look at the shoes, nodding slightly.

"There's Kristen's present." I grinned as we went up to the counter.

"This all miss?" The lady asked, scanning them.

"Hang on, could you pass me those ones please?" I asked, looking behind her. The lady handed me the shoes.

"I thought you didn't like heels." Kelsey queried, staring at the shoes in my hands.

"I'm a farm girl, not blind. These are really pretty! These too please." I said, setting them down on the counter.

The clerk ran up the total sales ($1095!!) then Kelsey paid and then we left, me pulling my hood up as it began to rain a bit while Kelsey pulled out her umbrella.

"Come on, it's almost eight, we'd best be getting home now." She said as we rounded the corner to where she had parked her car this morning.

I had twenty-two shopping bags in total, having brought for Dad, Aunt Laura, Tommy, Lisa, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Frankie, Chace, Tyler, Caleb, a joint gift for Paul and Denise, a thank-you gift for their whole family, a small gift for Abbey, Theo, Kelsey(though she didn't see me buy it.) and Kristen.

"I have honestly, never done that much of shopping nor spent that much money." I groaned, getting into the front seat as Kelsey started the car.

"Welcome to the world fashion, shopping and shoes!" Kelsey laughed as she began driving.

"Eurgh, leave me out of it." I muttered, closing my eyes and resting my head against the head rest.

Bzzzzzzz!

"Aw, come on." I moaned, pulling out my phone and flipping it open.


Just mailed your present =]

You better have got me one or Ill
be VERY disappointed.

Ben Barnes would be a good prezzy
Lol.

Miss you sissy
x o


I laughed at Kristen's txt, typing my own back and sending it, shutting the phone and putting it back in my pocket.

"So, excited about your dad coming home?" Kelsey asked, glancing at me.

"Mhmm.." I muttered, yawing sleepily.

"Oh go to sleep you little munchkin." She laughed before sleep consumed me.

. . .

"Do we wake her?"

"She looks so beau- Don't touch her Joe!"

"That's it, out Joe."

"Aw, no fair! She loves me the most!"

"Then why is she dating Nick eh?"

"..Blind maybe?"

*Smack!*

"Hey! Ow, okay, leaving!"


SLAM!

"JOE!"

I groaned and placed an arm over my eyes as I sat up, looking up at an angry Nick and an apologetic Kevin.

"Wha-?" I muttered, yawning loudly and stretching.

"Sorry, we were going to wake you nicely but Joe decided to do the honours." Kevin said.

"Can I come in now?" Joe yelled out from the other side of the door.

"NO!" Both Kevin and Nick yelled.

I laughed and the yawned again, blinking; "Come in already."

"Score! Haha, shame!" Joe laughed, throwing open the door, making a loud banging sound that made me cringe.

"Honestly Joe, do you have to be so loud?" Nick asked as he sat next to me.

"Would you like the truth or something that won't get me thrown out?" Joe grinned, making me laugh and Kevin glare at him.

"So, not meaning to be rude or whatever, but why exactly are you all in my house at.. ten in the morning?" I asked.

"Well, we decided you needed to take a real trip of L.A." Kevin smiled.

"You see, there's somewhere we know you haven't been yet, which is actually a crime really." Joe said.

"What do you mean? Where haven't I been?" I said, curious.

"Disneyland." They said at the same time, bright grins on their faces.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, Disneyland!!

I went there in 2008.
O H E M G E E
Funnest place EVER!!

Lol.. Enjoy!

P E A C E
x o