Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

The Yellow Paper

I sat in the car, clutching the yellow sheet as if it was a lifeline. I actually think my grin was fast becoming permanent. My jaw was even aching from the joy.

I'd done it!

As we drove on to the dirt road where our house was, I saw Caleb and Chace's cars as per usual parked at the side of the house but next to them were two large, black shiny SUV's.

"They're here!" Dad grinned as Tyler suddenly started laughing.

"Good, the boys must've helped them in." Dad murmured, a small smile on his face.

"Come on Zo, let's go meet the guests." Tyler smirked as dad turned off the car.

Okay, what does he know that I don't? I thought silently, trying to read his face.

"Who is it?" I whined, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut.

"Mark!" A voice yelled from behind.

I turned around to greet whoever would be our company for the next two weeks. As I laid my eyes on them, I turned and ran, screaming.

International teen sensations, The JONAS freakin' brothers were laughing at me with my own family as I tore off to the empty paddock.

Oh the humiliation..

I stopped, turned around and promptly fell on my butt, my hand clamped firmly on my mouth.

Nothing compared to how I was feeling right now.

Nothing.

Am I crying? I brushed my hands against my wet cheeks. Oh my gosh! I was crying. Oh this is just pathetic now. I watched as Caleb ushered all of them into the house then he came back out and jogged over to me.

"Way to play it cool.." Caleb grinned, sitting next to me. I shook my head, still horrified and shocked.

"You're all going to pay." I said in what sounded like a terrified voice, though it was muffled because of my hand.

He shrugged, "Dad wanted to surprise you."

"Oh my gosh!" I shrieked, getting up and brushing off the dirt and grass.

"What?!" Caleb asked, bewildered.

"My room!" I yelped, taking off and ignoring Caleb's laughter.

I ran into the house, past the living room where dad was talking about the 'good ol' times' and down the hallway straight into my room, slamming the door forcefully behind me. I began tearing down all of my fifty-two posters of the Jonas brothers and (regretfully) my large poster of them and stuffed them under my bed. I figured my JB cd's would be fine but for good measure, I hid about five of the burned ones I had and even had to change my desktop screensaver to one of me with my brothers.

A soft knock at the door interrupted my de-jonafying process.

I groaned and got up. I flung it open, "What?"

"Hi-"

I let out a small yelp and slammed the door shut. There was another knock and reluctantly I opened the door up again, looking anywhere but at them.

"S-sorry," I mumbled, "Reflex."

They smiled and even gave a small laugh. I do believe my brain is officially on the floor somewhere now.

"Zoe right? I'm-"

"I know who your are. Jeez, I think the whole blimmin' world knows who you three are." I exclaimed before clamping a hand over my mouth, my face turning a very dark shade of red.

"Well, I'm Kevin anyway. This is Joe and Nick." He gestured to the other two.

"Oh this is not happening.." I mumbled, stumbling back to my bed and dropping onto it as the three of them smiled.

"You know, you're not the first person to say that." Joe laughed.

Oh that voice!

All three of them entered my room and began looking at my stuff.

Rude much?

"You like our music then?" Kevin asked me, looking at my stack of cd's. Mutely and slightly dumbstruck, I nodded my head.

"You play the keyboard?" Joe asked, running his hands over the keys.

Is it that obvious?

"And the p-piano." I said quietly.

"Nice." He grinned at me.

You see the puddle of goo on the floor? Yeah, that would be me.

"Hey, what are you guys up to?" Caleb asked as he, Tyler and Chace walked in. It's like a frickin' party now ain't it??

"Just looking at Zoe's stuff." Joe said, looking at my netball trophies.

My three brother's sat on my bed and soon we were joined by the three Jonases. Incredibly, we all sat there laughing and talking as if we had known each other for years.

"Ty! Do you remember that time Zoe actually threw up when Mrs Hayes made her sing in front of the school?" Caleb laughed as I groaned.

"That's really embarrassing.." I muttered as all of them burst out laughing.

"You sing then?" Kevin asked, a bemused smile on his face.

"A bit." I said, stealing a glance at Nick who still hadn't spoken to me.

"Are you good?" Joe questioned.

"S'pose." I muttered, suddenly becoming very interested with my carpet.

Tyler scoffed at me, "She's brilliant!"

I looked at him and smiled. Annoying they may be but my brother's could be incredible at times.

"Can we hear?" Nick suddenly spoke, his voice soft.

"Uh, well I-I real- I jus-"

"Course!" Chace said enthusiastically.

Easy enough for him to say. He's not the one whose going to be forced to sing in front of the Jonas Brothers..

"I'll pick the song!" Tyler exclaimed, jumping onto my computer and bringing up Itunes.

"No way!" I protested.

"Aw come on!" Joe pouted as all of them began whining. I couldn't help it, I caved. I mean, wouldn't you? They're all adorably cute!

"Fine!" I moaned, standing up as Tyler found a song.

I looked everywhere but at the three boys, knowing if I did, my voice would fail me and I'd end up looking like a dim-witted moron.

"There we go." Tyler said, clicking play.

I laughed as the first bars of Dean Geyer's 'Unforgettable' began playing and rolled my eyes at Tyler.

"You were always there
Why did they take you away?

I was never scared.
In your arms I felt, invincible,

Wanted you to see,
The world beneath my feet.

I wish that you could stay,
I would tell you,

Your unbelievable."
I sung, smiling all the while.

Music just did that to me. It made me smile, it gave me a feeling beyond all else. Nothing else would ever come close to.

Except, perhaps, for one..
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter four done!!

See, told ya it'd get better!! Lol!! Hope you's
like it. I do=)

Byee!