Sequel: Can't Have You

From Gumboots To Jimmy Choo's

He's Undeniably Regular

I instructed Nick to wait for me outside of the stables so I could get some shoes. I sat on my bed, pulling on shin length flat black boots. I gave myself a once over in the mirror, spraying myself with the Tommy Girl Summer. I left my room and went to meet Nick.

An hour later and we laying spread eagled next to the stream, asking each other questions.

"Biggest fear?" Nick asked me. I propped myself up on my right elbow, looking at him.

"Failing." I said in a quiet voice, my eyebrows knotting together in a frown.

He cocked his head to the side, a curious expression evident on his face, "At what?"

"Anything. Everything." I responded, picking at a blade of grass, "Yours?" I looked at him.

He shook his head, grinning, "Nope not telling."

"That's not fair!" I whined, pouting. He rolled his eyes at me, "Fine, it's- it's not being perfect."

My mouth twitched and I stifled my giggles as he turned a light shade of red.

"See, I knew I shouldn't have told you.." He muttered.

"No, no. Don't worry, it's fine. Your secret's safe with me." I smiled at him, holding back the giggles that so desperately wanted to escape.

"So what'd you do today?" I asked curiously, changing the subject.

"Didn't get until one," He grinned.

"Jet-lag?" I asked and he nodded, "Then Joe and I had a quick look around the farm and then we played guitar hero and then I went and saw the lambs."

I nodded my head, "Interesting day then."

"Oh very." He smiled crookedly.

"You're strange you know that." I said, staring at him with slight confusion.

He brows creased in the center, "Why's that?

"You just so down to earth. I'm just surprised that you guy's haven't let the fame go to your head."

Nick shook his head at my words, "Just because we're famous doesn't mean we're any different. We keep levelled heads. Our parent's taught us that. Along with humbleness and humility. We're not doing this for the fame you know, we're doing it for the love of performing."

"Aw." I smiled, "There goes our second heartfelt moment Nicholas."

He laughed, "You noting them down eh Zoe?"

I blushed, "Pfft. You're just jealous."

"Of what?" He scoffed, throwing his head back and laughing.

"Of my superior singing skills!" I boasted.

"Says the girl to the boy with a record contract." He chided, cocking an eyebrow and smirking smarmily.

I opened my mouth to say something but he had gotten me there so I shut it, much to the delight of the Jonas boy. "Shut up." Was my only retort to him, making him laugh.

"You're a great singer I must admit." He commented, laying back down.

I blushed involuntarily but graciously accepted it, "It's my life line."

I laid down as well, staring up through the trees at the blue sky and green leaves.

"I know what you mean." He replied softly.

I turned my head and looked at him. A small smile appeared on my lips as I watched the most famous teen yet undeniably regular boy watch the clouds go by, completely at ease.

It was; perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, I know sorry.
Will post longer one later on though!!

P E A C E