Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

I Love You

She pulled it out of her pocket and answered quickly.
“Patrick, how is he?” She asked worriedly.
“He’s fine. Just a few broken bones and concussion, but they said he’s going to be ok. He just needs to rest.” I heard Patrick reply happily. Cassidy’s body relaxed underneath me and she smiled.
“When can I come see him?”
“Tomorrow. They want him to rest tonight then you can come and see him tomorrow. Listen, are you ok with Pete for tonight? Me and mom wanted to stay here with dad tonight.”
“Yeah that’s fine. I’ll see you tomorrow. Love you.” She smiled.
“Love you too.” He replied before hanging up.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down, crashing her lips to mine. She opened her mouth, letting my tongue back inside but this time we both fought for dominance. I gave in eventually and she smiled into the kiss. I moved my hand down the side of her body until I reached her thigh, my hand slid around the outside of it and I made her lift her leg slightly so it was by my waist. I pressed myself against her hard causing her to tighten her grip on me.

*Cassidy’s POV*
Pete moved his hands to my hips, sliding his hands underneath my top. His warm hands made their way to my breasts. He slid one hand underneath the bottom of my bra only to stop suddenly, leaving me wanting more.
“Tease.” I whispered. He smirked playfully as he pulled my tank top over my head, chucking it to the floor. He then moved his hands down to the hem of my pyjama bottoms, playing with it slightly before he pulled them off me, leaving me in just my underwear. He smiled as he admired my body. I quickly pulled his shirt over his head and threw it in the same direction that my top had gone. I rolled over, ending up on top of him with my legs either side of his waist. I fiddled with his belt for a few seconds before taking it off, then removing his jeans. Damn, he looked so good. I bent down, planting a light kiss on his lips whilst I played with the hem of his boxers. I slid my fingers just underneath it and felt something hard suddenly press against me. I smiled and moved my fingers to his stomach, leaving him wanting more, just like he had done to me.
“Two can play that game.” I smirked. He shook his head and sat up, my legs still either side of his waist. He rested his hands on the bottom of my back, drawing circles lightly with his fingers. He knew I liked that because he always done it when I was led with him. He moved his mouth to my ear.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” He whispered.
“Would I be sat on top of you in my underwear if I didn’t?” I laughed. His warm breath tickled as he laughed and licked my ear lobe playfully. I rolled my hips, grinding myself down on to him and he moaned, his arms tightening around my waist.
“You like that?” I whispered seductively into his ear. He nodded and bit at my neck as his hands unclasped my bra, chucking it to the ground with the rest of my clothes. He led me down gently so he was on top again and slid his tongue into my mouth. he expected me to fight for dominance again but I never, his tongue massaged mine gently. He broke away and got up off the bed, searching for his jeans. He pulled something out of the pocket, a condom. I sat up and he sat down in front of me. He quickly removed his boxers and put it on himself before kissing me again. I led back down and he took off my underwear before lowering himself onto me.
“Is this your first time?” He whispered, running his fingers up and down my arm. I nodded. Was I ready? I’d never felt ‘ready’ when I was with Oliver, but right now with Pete, everything felt so right.
“I promise I won’t hurt you ok.” He said softly as he entered me slowly. I gasped. This hurt. A tear escaped my eye before I could stop it. Pete suddenly looked worried as he wiped my tear away.
“Do you want me to stop?” He asked, concern filling his voice. I shook my head and kissed him softly to reassure him. He started to move slowly in and out, being careful not to hurt me anymore. Eventually the pain subsided and it started to feel good. He pushed himself further inside me making me moan. His breathing got heavier as his pace quickened.
“Pete.” I moaned into his ear. He seemed to like me moaning his name as he started to thrust into me harder and quicker. I dug my nails into his back with pleasure as he began to bite my neck again. This time it wasn’t soft though, it was rough. He bit harder before I rolled over so I was on top. He sat up, my legs beside his waist just like earlier. I grinded against him harder this time and he moaned loudly.
“Fuck Cass.” He moaned, pushing himself upwards. I continued to grind down on him causing us both intense pleasure. It wasn’t long before I came and he did just after. I collapsed next to him, both of us breathing heavily.
“That was..” I began.
“Amazing.” He panted, pulling me closer to him. “I love you so much Cassidy Stump.” He smiled, kissing my forehead.
“I love you too Peter Wentz.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sexytime ! ;]
Comment & subscribe.
Mail me if you have any ideas on what should happen next :]
xo