Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Kissing In The Rain

*Cassidy’s POV*
“Pete where are we going?” I asked when we came to some traffic lights.
“I’m dropping you off at yours, then going back to mine whilst we both get ready, then I’m taking you out.” He flashed me a smile as he turned the corner to my street.
“And where exactly are you taking me?”
“It’s a surprise silly. But you can dress casual if that’s what you want to know.” Man, I swear he can read my mind sometimes. “I want you to meet some friends of mine.” He laughed slightly.
“Um ok.” I smiled, kissing his cheek and getting out of the car.
“I’ll pick you up in an hour.” He called before driving off.

Sure enough, he was parked outside an hour later. I told my parents I was going out and wouldn’t be back too late before grabbing my cell and leaving.
“Damn, you look good.” Pete smirked as I got into the car. I’d dressed casual like he told me too. Grey skinnies, an electric blue Superman tee and a black leather jacket.
“Hmm, you should see yourself.” I smirked back. He laughed as he started the car.

We pulled up at a small club not too far away. Pete took my hand as we walked through the door and pulled me to a table at the back. A small group of people were sat around it talking and laughing.
“Pete, you alright man?” One guy stood up pulling Pete into a hug. He had dark brown hair and a big grin on his face. “Ooo, I take it you’re Cassidy?” He asked, looking at me.
“The one and only.” I smiled back. He pulled me into a hug.
“Bren, put her down.” Another guy said. He was about as tall as Pete and had amazing eye make-up. “Hi, I’m Ryan, and the dork that practically assaulted you is Brendon.” He laughed. Brendon glared at him and pouted. Pete laughed and sat down and patted the space next to him for me to sit there.
“Cass, this is Gabe, Alex, Nate and William, and you already know those idiots.” He laughed pointing to Ryan and Brendon. Everyone smiled at me and said hey.
“So you’re Patrick’s sister?” Brendon said, turning to me as everyone carried on with their own little conversations.
“Yep.” I replied. Pete must of already told them.
“Can you sing as well as he can?” Ryan asked from next to Brendon.
“Better.” Pete grinned, putting his head on my shoulder to face Brendon and Ryan.
“Ooo, so have to hear you one day.” Brendon clapped. This guy was so full of energy, I could tell we were going to be good friends. I felt Pete’s arm snake around my waist and leaned back onto him. He was so comfortable.

We stayed there for about four hours; talking, laughing, dancing and drinking. Me and Brendon actually become quite good friends. He was so energetic it was unbelievable.

“Shit. It’s three am, your mom’s gonna flip.” Pete said as I took another sip of my drink.
“Not if I say we fell asleep watching a film. The only problem would be Patrick. He’ll just have a little bitch fit.” I sighed. I wish Patrick would stop being so over protective.
“Ok, well I’m sure he’ll be ok. You can stay at mine tonight if you want.” I nodded. “Actually, I should probably get you home now. You have dance in the morning.”
“You dance?” Brendon and Ryan asked in unison.
“Uh huh” I replied. “I guess I’ll see you guys soon.” They both hugged me and the others said bye as we left. Pete took my hand as we walked out of the club into the humid night time air. We had to walk back to Pete’s as he’d had too much to drink but I didn’t mind. It was nice just walking with my hand in his. There was no one around as it was three am so it was nice and peaceful. We were walking in silence, a comfortable silence, when drops of rain started to fall on us. It came down quickly giving us no time to find shelter. I giggled as Pete stopped and looked me in the eye. He moved his hands to cup my face as he pressed his warm but wet lips onto mine. Kissing in the rain has to be the best thing ever. The kiss got more passionate as I wrapped my arms around his neck. When we broke apart I realized just how wet we both were. We were soaked. I giggled as Pete wrapped his arm around me and started walking again.
It took us about twenty minutes to walk back to Pete’s and the rain didn’t stop. It’s meant to be summer and its raining!

“Shh!” Pete laughed as we crept up the stairs to his bedroom. His parents were asleep in bed so me and Pete had to be extra quiet. “Here.” He whispered, handing me a shirt and some basketball shorts. He pulled his wet top over his head and chucked it into his washing basket. Man, his body was so nice. His bartskull tattoo at the bottom of his stomach was amazing. He’d had it done when he turned eighteen and I loved it. He saw me admiring his body and chuckled. He walked over to me, his arms snaking around my waist. I ran my fingers lightly over his wet skin as his lips were suddenly attached to my neck. He bit gently as we fell backwards onto his bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Guys, c'mon - COMMENT please.
I only have thirteen ): - thanks to you guys though :]
Hope you like it. Feel free to mail me ideas. Not sure where this is going.
xo