Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Sex Hair

*Patrick’s POV*
I rang Cassidy’s cell for the millionth time. Still no fucking answer. I was beginning to get really worried now.
“Morning sweetie, do you know where your sister is?” My mom asked as she come into the living room. I shook my head and she walked out of the room looking confused.

Ugh. Where the fuck was she?!

I bet she was with Pete. He wasn’t answering either. I’d told her to stay away from him. He was too old for her. Even though Ollie was too, but Ollie wasn’t my best friend. I don’t really know why I would have such a problem with them two being together. I trusted Pete with my life, and Cassidy was a huge part of my life, she was my rock and my best friend, who better to look after her than Pete? But no, that’s not how I was thinking about it. I don’t know why I suddenly thought about them being together. They weren’t acting any different. They were just spending more time with each other. Then there was the time after her and Ollie had broken up; Pete was the only person she’d talk to and he never left her side during that time.

I didn’t have anything better to do; and I couldn’t get the thought of where Cassidy was out of my mind. So I decided I’d walk to Pete’s and see if he knew where she was. It was warm outside, the sun was bright and everything seemed summery. I got to Pete’s a few minutes later and knocked on his front door.
His mom answered, chirpy as always and invited me in.
“I suppose you’re looking for Cassidy?” Pete’s mom sort of asked. I nodded and she called up to Pete.
He came down about a minute later, what took him so long?! His hair was a mess and one thing immediately shot through my mind. Sex hair. Please, no. Pete and my baby sister, how wrong is that?! I glared at him and he stared back, sleepily and confused. Even his shirt was back to front.
You know what Pete’s like, he never sleeps with a shirt on. He was probably rushing because he knew I’d be worried about Cass. I tried to tell myself. It wasn’t working. Pete’s mom walked out of the room, leaving us alone.

“Where’s Cassidy?” I asked through gritted teeth.
“Asleep.” Pete mumbled. “What’s wrong ‘Trick?”
“Oh, I don’t know. Maybe I’m pissed because I’ve been up most of the night wondering where my little sister is. And maybe the fact that you have sex hair, your shirts back to front and Cassidy’s ‘asleep’ in your bed is sort of playing on my mind.” I growled at him.
“Dude, no! Maybe my hairs a mess because I’ve just woken up and my hair was wet when I went to sleep and my shirts on back to front because I just put it on, you know I don’t sleep with a shirt on.” He said, trying to defend himself.
“Whatever. Can you just go and wake her up please.” I muttered. He nodded and disappeared up the stairs.

*Cassidy’s POV*
“Baby, wake up.” Pete shook me gently.
“What?” I groaned, pulling the duvet over my head. He chuckled softly.
“Patrick’s here.” He whispered. WHAT?! Patrick, here, now? Shit! I jolted up right. Suddenly aware of the fact that I was naked. Pete handed me the clothes he’d got out for me last night that I hadn’t actually had chance to put on. I quickly put them on and walked down stairs with Pete close behind me.
“Patrick? What are you doing here?” I asked casually.
“Looking for you.” He stated. Shit, he was pissed – big time.
“Sorry ‘Trick. Me and Pete went out for a bit then fell asleep here.” He nodded, not believing a word I was saying. Although, it was true. I just skipped out a few details.
“So, why didn’t you answer my calls?” He questioned.
“My cell’s on silent.” I lied.
“Whatever Cass. You’ve got an hour to get to dance by the way.” He mumbled, walking out. I sighed, my head was banging and I was tired from only having a few hours sleep. How I was going to have three hours of dance was beyond me.

Pete lent me a pair of jeans, a shirt and a hoody whilst his mom washed my clothes. She was so sweet. I went home had the quickest shower of my life and got ready for dance.

Pete drove me to the studio and came in with me. My dance partner Chris was warming up when we walked in.
“Cassieee!” He screeched, running over to me and hugging me. Sometimes Chris acted like he was gay, even though he had a girlfriend. “Hey Pete.” He grinned.
“Hey Chris.” Pete smiled back. I walked over to the corner of the studio and put my bag down. I slid my joggers off as I had shorts on underneath and kept Pete’s hoody on as it was quite cold. Me and Chris started to warm up whilst Pete watched from in front of us.
Chris went over and turned the music for our piece on.

*Pete’s POV*
I watched as Cassidy and Chris started their dance. Watching Cassidy dance had to be one of my favourite things ever. She had so much passion and energy when she danced it was incredible to watch. Chris picked her up over his head, like in Dirty Dancing, and held her there for a few seconds before lowering her down and placing her in front of him. They were both breathing heavily as the music faded out. I had to admit, they were both really good.

“So, what do you think?” Cassidy asked, her chest rising and falling quickly as she knelt down in front of me and took a sip of her water.
“That was amazing.” I grinned making a smile spread across her face. She kissed me quickly before getting up and walking back to the middle of the studio.
“Cass, you wanna go over your solo?” Chris asked from the corner as he flicked through some CD’s.
“Sure.” She replied, going over it quickly. Chris started the music then came over and sat next to me.
We both watched as she pirouetted gracefully, her eyes fixed on the mirror in front of her so she could see what she was doing. Her arms out stretched above her head as she spun around. Every move she performed was so graceful and elegant. The music suddenly changed to hip hop and a smile spread across her face as she skidded across the floor to her knees. One leg was outstretched as she pushed her pelvis upwards and one arm extended fully upwards. She continued to dance as Chris turned to me.
“So, you two are together then?” He asked casually. I guess he’d seen the kiss earlier.
“Uh yeah, just don’t say anything to Patrick.” I replied. He nodded, knowing how Patrick would react.
“Oh well, he just needs to get over it. He can’t protect her forever. It’s sweet and everything that he cares so much for her but anyone can see that you two are practically made for each other.” He grinned. We both turned back to face Cassie as she finished. Damn, she looked so hot. She was now taking my hoody off and putting it on her bag. Her tight tank top complimented her petite frame and I have to say, made her boobs look amazing.

We were there for a few hours as Chris and Cassidy practiced non-stop. I was getting tired just watching them. No matter how many times they went through the same dance, the same amount of energy was put into each and every movement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo, Sundays are so boring.
Comments make me smile x)
xo