Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

We Need To Talk

*Cassidy’s POV*
Pete took me home where my mom confronted me just like I knew she would.
“Where have you been all night?!” She yelled.
“At Pete’s. We fell asleep watching a film together mom, what’s the big deal?” I shouted back.
“Just call me if you’re going to stay out all night ok. I was worried sick.” She started to calm down and pulled me into a hug.
“I’m sorry mom.” I whispered. I hated arguing with my mom.
“I’m sorry too Cassidy.” She let go of me and went into the kitchen. “Charlotte called about an hour ago. She said it was important, she sounded upset.”

I walked up to my bedroom and dialled Char’s number.
“Hello?” She whispered.
“Lottie, what’s up?”
“Me and Joe had an argument. I.. I think it’s over.” She sobbed. Char and Joe, arguing. That’s a first. They never argued. They had like the perfect relationship.
“Aw Char, want me to come over?”
“Yes please.” She said quietly.
“Ok, see ya in a sec.” I said, hanging up.

I had a quick shower before going straight over to Chars. Her mom let me in and I went up to her room to see her sat on her bed, hugging her knees to her chest.
“Char, come here.” I said, pulling her into a hug. After a while she’d calmed down a bit and began to explain what the row was about.
“Cass he’s never taken drugs before. He was like a completely different person.” She sobbed. Basically, Char had gone round to Joe’s to see if he’d wanted to do something and he was high. She started having a go at him for taking drugs and he flipped. It wasn’t like Joe to do that. He’d always hated drugs and said he’d never touch them. “It’s all because Simons down for the summer holidays.” Simon was Joe’s cousin and a complete druggy. That’s all he ever done was get high. He was a really sweet kid when we were younger. He was a year older than me and we got on really well. That was until he started hanging around with the wrong crowd and got into drugs. He started making passes at me and Patrick, Pete and Andy had warned me to stay away from him.

I stayed round Char’s for the day. We got a massive tub of ice cream and made a photo album each with all of our pictures. It was actually a really good day. We hadn’t had a girls day/night in ages. We always had the guys with us.

“Do you think I should call him?” She asked a few hours later.
“If you want to Char. But if I were you, I’d wait for him to call you. He’s the one that fucked up.” I stated. Her cell suddenly burst into life as soon as I finished the sentence.

“Hello?” She said, answering it.
“Oh, it’s you.” She muttered. It was obviously Joe.
“No, Cassidy’s here tonight.”
“No Joe, you can’t just click your fingers and expect me to drop everything and come running.”
“Whatever. I have to go. Bye.” She hung up and put her phone next to her.

“What did he say?” I mumbled through a spoonful of ice cream.
“He wanted to come over and talk.”
“I can go if you want. I don’t mind. I’ll just see what Pete’s doing.” I smiled. Man, that would really piss Patrick off.
“Are you sure? I mean, I don’t wanna be rude or anything Cass.”
“Don’t worry about it.” Just as I said that my cell started vibrating next to me.

One New Message

Peter Pan-da..xo
I laughed, remembering when he wrote that. I opened up the message and smiled.

I miss you. ): Love you xo

You at yours? Love you xo I replied.

Noo, I’m on the moon (: Yes, I’m at mine you dork. Love you xo

I laughed and got up off the floor.
“So I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. Tell me how it goes with Joe.” I smiled, picking up my stuff. She walked me down to her door and gave me a hug before I left. I chucked my things into my car and drove to Pete’s. Man, I rarely ever drove my car. Pete always drove me everywhere.

I knocked lightly on his front door and his mom answered.
“Hello sweetie, Pete’s upstairs. You can go straight up.” She smiled, letting me in. I thanked her and crept up the stairs. I opened his door quietly to see him led on his bed asleep. Man he looked cute. I walked silently over to his bed and sat on him. It was so great that he was a heavy sleeper. I licked his cheek knowing that it would wake him up.
“Hey sexy.” I whispered into his ear.
“Mm, hello.” He whispered sleepily. I chuckled and kissed his cheek, lying down next to him.
“Petey, are you tired baby?” I asked, resting my head on his bare chest.
“No, I was just bored without you here.” He whispered, wrapping his arms around me. He actually had to be the cutest guy I’ve ever met. “Cass we need to talk.” He said seriously. I sat up and crossed my legs next to him.
“What’s up?” I asked, trying to hide the worry in my voice. He sat up and crossed his legs too, taking my hands in his. I really didn’t like where this was going.
♠ ♠ ♠
5 Stars :) thanks guys !
Hope you like it.
xo