Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Polo

*Cassidy’s POV*
“Um, well me and the guys have been asked to go on tour.” His voice was filled with sadness. I couldn’t understand why though. It’s what all of them had wanted since they started the band.
“Pete that’s great.” I grinned. His facial expression didn’t change.
“No it’s not Cass. It means I’ll have to leave you for three fucking months. And it’s in two weeks.” My face dropped. Three whole months. They’d been on tour before and it was horrible. Me and Char were like two lost puppies. Although, that tour wasn’t that long and they were supporting another band. This time it was their tour.
“Oh.” I muttered sadly. I tried to smile but I just couldn’t. Three months without Pete would be torture. He pushed a piece of hair out of my face and pressed his forehead against mine and started to trace the outlines on my pyjama bottoms that I’d came here in.
“We’ll be ok though, right?” He whispered.
“Of course we will.” I lifted my head up and looked him in the eye. “It’ll be fine.” I said, trying to reassure him and myself. I kissed his lips lightly as he led back down and I once again rested my head on his chest.
“Cass, do you think we’ll ever tell Patrick about us? I mean, if this relationship is serious then it’s going to last a while if not forever, right? So, he’s going to find out sooner or later.” Pete said softly.
“I know Pete and I hate hiding one of the most important things in my life from him. I just don’t want him to flip out. Will you tell him with me?”
“Of course I will sweetheart. When do you want to tell him?” If it was up to me, then I’d choose never. But I knew I couldn’t keep this from Patrick. Pete was probably the most important person in my life, how could I keep that from my brother?
“Tomorrow.” I sighed. I wanted him to know before they went away on tour. I knew Patrick wouldn’t quit the band, it’s the best thing that’s ever happened to him. It was just empty threats. I led with Pete all night. We didn’t talk much, just held each other. The silence was comfortable, like it always was with him. I couldn’t distract myself from the fact that we only had two weeks together before I wouldn’t see him for three months.

Tomorrow came all too soon. I woke up to the smell of pancakes coming from down stairs. Yum. Pete wasn’t next to me so I was guessing he was already munching on the pancakes his mom was probably making. I got out of bed and slipped on one of Pete’s hoodies before making my way down to the kitchen. I was shocked to see Pete putting some pancakes on two plates and placing them on the breakfast bar.
“Where’s your mom?” I asked, confused. Pete never cooked; and I mean never.
“Yay your up. Uh she’s out. Everyone went out so I thought I’d make you some pancakes.” He grinned. My heart literally just melted.
I sat down next to him at the breakfast bar and began to eat my pancakes. For someone who never cooked, Pete was actually pretty good.

“Polo!” Pete’s older brother Andy yelled as he came into the kitchen and gave me a quick hug. Polo was Andy’s nickname for me. Weird, but he seemed to like it. He was just in his boxers and had a girl a bit older than Pete stood behind him. Her hair was a mess and she looked really rough.
“Dude, thought you were at uni?” Pete questioned.
“Thought I’d come visit my little brother. Why? Don’t you want me here?” He put on his best offended face but couldn’t help cracking a smile. “Oh guys, this is Tammy, my girlfriend.” He grinned goofily.
“Hey.” Me and Pete both said in unison. She smiled back shyly.
“So Cassidy, you got a boyfriend?” Andy asked playfully after a few minutes of silence. I nodded taking a bite of my pancakes. “Ooo, spill!” He gushed excitedly. I looked at Pete and we both started laughing. “What’s so funny? Wait a minute, it’s not Pete is it?” That caused me and Pete to laugh harder. Andy’s face was priceless.
“What’s wrong with me?” Pete asked as we stopped laughing.
“Dude, look at you, then look at Cass. That’s all I’m saying.” He smiled playfully. He practically lived to wind Pete up. “Anyways, I’ll see you kids laterssss!” He winked, dragging Tammy back up the stairs with him.
“Douche bag! So, what do you want to do today sweetie?” Pete asked.
“Uh I don’t mind. But at some point we have to tell Patrick.” I mumbled, pushing the rest of my pancake around on my plate.
“Ok.” Pete smiled, kissing my cheek before putting our plates into the dishwasher.

We both got ready when I got a call from Joe.
“Hey Joey, what’s up?” I asked as I zipped up one of Pete’s hoodies. I rarely ever wore my own, his were much better.
“Cass, um.. Patrick knows.” He said simply. His voice was filled with guilt.
“What? How?” Pete noticed the anger in my voice as I said this and looked at me questioningly.
“Well I uh, I accidently let it slip when I was high. I’m so sorry.” He muttered. Ugh, how could he? This is one thing I didn’t want to happen. Patrick finding out through someone else.
“Thanks Joe.” I yelled, hanging up.

Pete came over and hugged me tightly. I grabbed his hand and led him out to my car. We both got in it and drove to my house. My parents would be at work and Patrick would probably be there on his own. Great. But I guess I’d have to get this over and done with. We pulled up on the drive to see an unfamiliar car parked next to Patricks. I didn’t think anything of it and walked through the front door, Pete close behind me. It was silent all through the house. Where the hell was Patrick?
“Oh, it’s you two.” He growled, emerging from the living room with a petite blond following him. I recognised her from somewhere but I couldn’t remember where.
“Um ‘Trick can we talk to you for a sec?” I snapped, glaring at the blond as she was checking Pete out. What a slag. She looked about my age with messy platinum blond hair and she was wearing skinny jeans with one of Patrick’s T-shirts on. Patrick’s hair stuck out from under his hat and his clothes were creased. So not like Patrick. It was obvious they’d been doing stuff.
“I already know what you’re going to say so no I don’t see the point.” His voice was dripping with anger. I wish that whore wasn’t here so we could have a proper talk.
“Oh grow up Patrick. I really don’t see what the fucking problem is. Your acting like my dad and you’re not, you’re my brother. Call me when you’re done with that slut.” I spat, storming out of the house with Pete behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
o_0 tour xD
Will Cassidy & Pete's relationship survive if they spend three months apart?
Will what happens on tour stay on tour?
Currently on 24 comments - atleast 30 till I update the next chapter. (: I'm mean x)
xo