Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Double Date

*Cassidy's POV*

It had been just over a week since Patrick had found out about me and Pete and he hadn't spoken to me at all. My dad had finally come home from hospital and was recovering quickly. I had just one day left with Pete. We'd spent every day together since he told me he was going on tour and we hung out with Brendon, Ryan etc most of the week. Brendon and Ryan's band, Panic! At The Disco, were supporting Fall Out Boy on the tour so it looked like it would just be me, Char and Gabe etc.

"Hello sweetie." Pete's mom smiled as she came into the kitchen.
"Hi Dale." I smiled back, drumming my fingers on the breakfast bar as I waited for Pete to finish his phone call and come back down.

"Hi mom." Pete said happily, biting his lip excitedly as he took my hand and pulled me into the living room, closing the door behind us.
"Uh, what's up?" I asked, confused.
He grinned estactically, "Your coming on tour with us." He picked me up in a hug making me laugh and kiss him passionately.
"Peter... Oh, um we have to leave in a minute." Dale blushed and shut the living room door again, smiling. I lauged and kissed Pete's neck gently.
"Oh, Char and Kim are coming too." Kim was Patrick's new girlfriend. Yes, the slut that was there last week. I heard she'd practically stayed at our house all week but I'd been at Pete's so I didn't really mind.
"Awesome." I grinned. Sure, I'd rather Kim not come. But I guess if it made 'Trick happy then whatever. I just wished he could be like that about me and Pete. But right about now, it seemed like an impossibility.
"C'mon you dork." Pete smirked, taking my hand again and leading me into the kitchen.
"Oh, nice to see you two are done." Dale smirked, grabbing her bag and Pete's dad, Peter.

We drove to a small restaurant in the town centre where we met up with everyone else. Everyone else being; Me, Pete, Pete's parents, Char, Joe and his parents, Andy, his parents, Sarah, Kim, Patrick and our parents. It was a sort of meal to celebrate the guys going on their own tour because this is what they'd wanted since they formed the band.

We were seated at a table at the back of the restaurant where we had a bit of privacy. I was sat in between Pete and Char and had Patrick opposite me. He didn't even aknowledge me which was beginning to really piss me off. I pulled my cell phone out and sent a text to him, not wanting anyone else to hear what I was saying.

'Trick, please, just give it a rest. Stop fucking ignoring me. I've accepted Kim cos I want you to be happy, why cant you do the same for me? xo

He pulled his cell out a few seconds later and he looked up at me for the first time all evening.

Maybe you've accepted Kim because she's not your best friend. So, your coming on tour with us then? Great.

I sighed before replying.

Yeah, I am :] should be fun, huh? Me and Pete & you and Kim, double date sometime?

I was pissed off with him for his reply. He can come to me when he realizes that he shouldn't be acting like this.

The meal went smoothly. All of our parents ended up talking about embarrassing stories of us when we were little. Parents seriously shouldn't be able to drink and meet up together, all they do is embarrass their children. They should be locked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler.
Guys, was one more comment away from thirty & I couldn't wait.
What can I say, I like posting stories :]
Hope you like it (:
Oh by the way if you're wondering what Kim and Sarah look like - Kim & Sarah
xo