Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Make Up

*Pete's POV*

I woke up next to Cassidy, her chest was rising and falling as she breathed slowly. She looked so peaceful and angelic. It was still hard to believe that she was my girlfriend, not anyone else's, but mine.
"Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz, if you don't stop fucking looking at me whilst I'm sleeping I'm going to hurt you." She giggled, her eyes still closed.
"But I like looking at you." I whined, kissing her jawline. She giggled again, opening her sparkling eyes and smiling at me. I really could get used to waking up to her beautiful, infectious smile every morning.
"What time is it Panda?" She asked sleepily.
"Seven AM." I replied, tracing patters onto her bare hip where her top had ridden up slightly.
"Ugh, waking up this early should be illegal." She moaned as I propped myself up onto my elbows.
"You can go back to sleep on the tour bus sweetheart." I replied, pecking her gently on the cheek.
"Woo. What time do we have to meet everyone?" She asked excitedly.
"Nine. I'm gonna go shower." I said, slowly getting out of bed. She jumped up suddenly and ran out of my room and into the bathroom. I chased after her and tried to push against the door to open it. She wasn't the strongest of girls and I opened the door pretty easily, grabbing her when I got in.
"P..Pete... no!" She screamed as I tickled her. She squirmed around in my arms, laughing and gasping for air. She tried to sit on the floor to escape being tickled but I held her up.
"Me..Meany!" She giggled making me stop.
"I'm not mean." I pouted. She was still laughing as she placed her lips onto mine. I pressed her back against the bathroom door, making it close as I deepened the kiss. I moved my tongue along her bottom lip, begging for her to let me enter. She did and my tongue slid into her mouth, massaging hers. My arms were above her shoulders, one either side of her, pinning her to the door. Her hands ran along my bare chest, down to my boxers. She played teasingly with the hem, she was getting too good at this. I pressed against her, harder and she moaned into the kiss. Both of our breathing got heavier as it got more passionate. I moved my hands to the bottom of her top lifting it up over her head so she was just in her bra. I pulled at her pajama bottoms until they fell to the floor and she stepped out of them. My lips ran along her jawline and collar bone as she began to play with my boxers again, this time making them fall to the floor. I couldn't wait any longer. I unclasped her bra and chucked it to the floor, then removed her panties. My hands made their way down to her thighs as I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist as I entered her. I pushed her back against the door again as she moaned into my ear.
"Oh my God... Pete!" She practically screamed as I quickened my pace. She pressed her mouth roughly to mine, our tongues fighting for dominance, she wasn't giving up this time. Another moan escaped her lips as she came, me soon following. She looked up at me from under her long eyelashes, placing her lips softly on mine. It wasn't rough like a few seconds ago. It was tender and loving. She was so great at making me feel wanted and loved. She always made sure I knew that she was happy with me, exactly the way I was and that she didn't want to change a thing about me.
"I love you Panda." She whispered, her breathing beginning to slow down.
"I love you too Cass." She smiled as I put her down, taking my hand and leading me to the shower. I turned it on and the hot water fell onto our bodies. It was warm and so relaxing. Cassidy began to kiss my collar bone softly before resting her head on my chest. She didn't say anything, just stayed there for a while in silence.
_________________________________________________________________

Cassidy's POV

After saying goodbye to our parents me and Pete made our way to the place where two tour buses were waiting. Everyone else was there already, leaning against the buses and talking. Pete laced his fingers with mine as we walked towards everyone else.
"Finally!" Ryan smirked.
"Dee Dee" Brendon grinned, putting his arm around me. Dee Dee was his new nickname for me.
"Hey Bren." I smiled.
"Right, we ready?" Andy asked, his arm wrapped tightly around Sarah's waist. Everyone nodded and cheered as we split into separate buses. On one bus was me, Pete, Brendon, Ryan, Patrick and Kim. We had just set off when Patrick pulled me into the bathroom and locked the door.
"What are you doing?" I snapped.
"I'm sorry Cassidy; for everything. I know you love Pete and he loves you too, I've always known that, just never wanted to admit it. He's my best friend and your my little sister and so I was mad, but I can see that you two are right for each other and he's going to look after you better than any other guy. I'm sorry I took so long to realize this Cass." He gushed, his cheeks a light shade of pink and his red hat covering his eyes slightly. I wrapped my arms around my brother, squeezing him tightly.
"Love you 'Trick." I whispered.
"Love you too Cass."
♠ ♠ ♠
Feels like I haven't updated in ages.
Anyways, add me, I don't have many friends on here ahaha
Comment/Subscribe :]
xo