Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

I Write Sins Not Tragedies

*Cassidy's POV*

Patrick and I came out of the bathroom, me with a massive grin on my face. Pete looked at me confused.
"Listen Pete, I'm sorry man. I should of just been happy for you guys." Patrick explained why he was angry and Pete hugged him tightly. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face for the rest of the day. It meant a lot to me that Patrick had finally accepted mine and Pete's relationship.

We arrived at the first venue later on that day. It was huge. After sound check we went back to the buses to play video games until the show started. Panic was on first. The crowd were crazy, screaming their names as they played. Brendon waved crazily at me as I watched from the side of the stage.
"Guys, I'd like you to meet someone." Brendon stated into the mic after they finished playing But It's Better If You Do. "Dee Dee come out here." Brendon called, walking towards me and grabbing my hand. I shook my head at him.
"No no no! Brendon!" I screamed as he pulled me onto the stage. The crowd cheered as we walked to the front of the stage.
"So, this is Cassidy. She's going to sing I Write Sins with me." He smirked into the mic, his hand still clutching mine so I couldn't escape. I looked at him with my eyes wide. I was not singing in front of this many people. There was no way!
"Brendon, you haven't even heard me sing before." I hissed at him.
"Pete said you were better than Patrick, so you must be good." He winked as the guys started playing.
Oh,
Well imagine,
As I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,
And I can't help but to hear,
No, I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words:
"What a beautiful wedding! What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.
"And yes, but what a shame, what a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore."


We finished the song together and everyone went wild.
"Wow, you are amazing." Brendon smiled as I walked off stage.
"Cassidy you were great!" Char squealed, hugging me.
Everyone complimented me whilst Pete came over and slid his arm around my waist. Panic ran off stage and joined us. The crowd was still screaming as we talked, waiting for the stage to be set up for Fall Out Boy.
"Love you baby." Pete smiled, kissing my cheek before running on stage sending the crowd wild.

Their set was incredible. They now had one song left before it was over.
"So, this is our last song guys. This ones for Cassie who was singing with Brendon earlier." Pete yelled into the mic, looking over at me and grinning.

I'm good to go
and I'm going nowhere fast.
It could be worse - I could be taking you there with me.
I'm good to go even though it's like I'm still on my own.


Me and Char began dancing crazily along with Brendon and Ryan. I giggled as Pete's arms snaked around my waist and we realized that Fall Out Boy's set was over. I turned around, wrapping my arms around Pete's neck and kissing him passionately. I was actually incredibly happy right now. Nothing could ruin this summer.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I know the last few chapters haven't been that good but I have a rough idea of whats happening next - so subscribe :]
Hope you like it x]
xo