Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Did He Hurt You?

*Cassidy's POV*

"What the fuck do you think your doing?!" I heard Pete yell from the doorway. "Get the fucking hell off her right now!" He ordered, practically running up to the guy that was pinning me against the wall. He was at least six foot and towered over both me and Pete. He laughed lightly to himself. This was just a game to him.
"And what if I don't?" He replied, smiling. Pete's fist connected with the guys cheek. He threw more punches at him and they some how ended up on the floor, throwing punches at each others faces.
"Cassidy, Cass are you ok?" Char fretted, running over to me and hugging me tightly. I sobbed into her shoulder, trying to do my jeans up. I heard Joe yelling from somewhere, then Pete.
"If you ever fucking go near her again, I swear I'll fucking kill you! She's fucking pregnant you dick!" He screamed at the other guy.
"Pete, c'mon man." I heard Joe call, probably pulling Pete away. I felt someone else's arms wrap around my body.
"Cassidy, baby it's ok." Pete soothed, his tone totally different to the one he just used with the other guy. I went weak in his arms and started sobbing uncontrollably. "Did he hurt you?" He whispered, his voice dripping with anger. I shook my head. Apart from my wrists aching from where he gripped me so hard, he didn't hurt me. I'd only have a few bruises from his grip being so tight. "C'mon I'll take you back to the hotel." I felt him pick me up bridal style and carry me out of the club, my face buried deep into his warm chest. The air was thick and humid outside and what felt like thirty seconds later we were back in the hotel room. Pete laid me down on the bed, lying down next to me as he cuddled me close to him.
"I swear, if I ever see that guy again.." He muttered angrily to himself. "How fucking dare he!" A knock at the door cut him off and he got up to answer it.

"Cassidy, are you ok sweetie? Oh Cass.." Patrick's voice whispered into my ear as he pulled me into a hug. I sobbed into my brothers shoulder as he rubbed my back soothingly.
"Pete, come in here." I heard Kim say. I could see her pull Pete into the bathroom.
"Did he hurt you?" Patrick asked suddenly as he stared into my eyes. I shook my head again just like I had done to Pete. He nodded slowly and hugged me again, kissing my cheek softly.
Pete and Kim came back into the room, she'd cleaned the blood off of Pete's face from where he'd been hit in the nose. Patrick and Kim left roughly twenty minutes later, before Joe came in with Char.
"Pete, can I talk to you a sec." Joe asked calmly. Pete looked confused but nodded and followed Joe into the bathroom, Joe shutting the door behind him. Char sat next to me, hugging me as she shrugged, knowing I was about to ask what Joe wanted.

*Joe's POV*

Pete hopped up onto the side in the bathroom, looking at me questioningly.
"Uh, Joe whats up?" He asked confused.
"You know exactly whats wrong Pete. What was the last thing you shouted at that guy in the bathroom?" I glared at him. I actually couldn't believe this. He stared thoughtfully at the floor for a few seconds before he clicked, it was like a light bulb flashed above his head. His head snapped up at me, his eyes wide.
"Please don't tell Patrick. Shit, please Joe, don't." He begged.
"How the fuck did you get her pregnant you dick? It's called a fucking condom, you idiot. How could you be so irresponsible?!" I yelled at him. I knew Patrick would actually murder him. This was nothing compared to how 'Trick would react. He'd only just accepted their relationship for crying out loud. He's not going to accept the fact that he's going to be an uncle any time soon.
"I know Joe, I was irresponsible. But we want the baby. We can make it work Joe, me and Cass can make it work." He assured me. I shook my head at him. Pete wasn't exactly the most mature guy ever, actually, he was probably the most immature in the band.
"Whatever Pete, but you can't hide it from Patrick forever. And you know he'll murder you when he finds out you've got his baby sister pregnant."
♠ ♠ ♠
UPDATE XD
Hope you like it x)
Comment/Subscribe/Add?
xo