Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Asslee

Three Years Later !

*Pete's POV*


"Pete, hurry up you idiot!" William called from downstairs. I sighed and pressed my lips against Ashlee's.
"I'll be back later. Are you going home or staying here tonight?" I asked the girl sprawled across my bed.
"Here, I have a little surprise for you later." She purred. A smirk formed on my lips and I kissed her once more before leaving to meet William who was waiting downstairs.
"Finally, we're going to be late!" He rushed, pushing me out to the limo that was awaiting outside. We pulled up at a local club where a band was playing tonight. 'Hey Monday' Will was pretty psyched about it. We got inside and William dragged me to the side of the stage where we watched the band run out onto the stage. The crowd went insane and the screams were deafening.
"Hey guys, are you ready for this?" The lead singer yelled enthusiastically into the mic. Her voice sounded faintly familiar, but I couldn't identify her as she was facing the crowd. The crowd screamed in response making the girl giggle as the band began to play their first song.
"She has a beautiful voice doesn't she?" Will yelled over the music. I nodded, not being able to take my eyes off of the lead singer. She jumped up and down to the music, she had so much energy. She turned and faced the guitarist, letting me see her face. My jaw dropped open and I mumbled 'oh shit' making Will look at me questioningly.
"What?" He asked confused.
"You know exactly what William. You know who she is!" I yelled in his face. He looked at me, a clueless expression on his face.
"I have no idea who she is Pete. Why, should I?" He replied calmly. I looked back onto the stage to see Cassidy facing the drummer, sticking her tongue out at him.
"Pete? What are you doing here?" Patrick asked nervously. Joe, Char, Andy, Brendon and Ryan were stood behind him.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Cassidy invited us." Brendon answered.
"Okay guys, we have a special surprise for you tonight. Someone a lot if not all of you will know is going to sing the last song with me." Cassidy grinned. "Would you like to know who it is?" She teased. The crowd responded with even louder screams. "Trick, come out here." Cassidy called looking in our direction for her brother. She froze when she saw me. Her blue eyes were wide and her mouth hung open slightly. Patrick pushed past me and joined her on stage sending the crowd insane. Cassidy eventually took her eyes off of me and began to sing with Patrick. She glanced over a few times, still in shock. I was still shocked that she was on stage. I didn't even know she was in a band!

The gig ended and Cassidy walked off stage, heading straight towards me. She grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me to a room backstage, shutting the door behind her.
"W..What the fuck are you doing here Peter?" She asked through gritted teeth.
"I didn't know this was your band. William dragged me here, not remembering who you were. He said there was some awesome band playing here tonight so we came to check it out. I had no idea it was you, I didn't even know you was back in Chicago." I gushed, trying to explain. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed.
"Can you just go please Pete." She whispered, hurt and sadness in her voice.

*Cassidy's POV*

I looked up at him, his chocolate eyes having the same effect on me they always used to. This couldn't be happening. It just couldn't! He looked hurt when I asked him to leave but he walked out of the door anyway. I pressed my back against the door, tears beginning to stream down my cheeks. Why did he have to be here tonight?! I wiped my eyes and took a deep breath before stepping out into the corridor. I headed towards a room we were all meeting in and bumped into Pete.
"Sorry." He mumbled.
"Petey!" A voice screeched from behind me. A girl a bit taller than Pete and a lot taller than me came running towards us, flinging her arms around Pete. I'd seen her somewhere before, I was sure I had.
"Ashlee, what are you doing here?" Pete asked.
"I came to see you silly. I couldn't wait to give you your little surprise so I came to see if you'd come home now." She grinned. Great, Pete has a blond airhead of a girlfriend. I pushed past the two of them and walked into the room I was on my way to.
"Ugh, whats her problem?" 'Ashlee' spat. More like Asslee. I chuckled to myself as I thought of my new nickname for her.
"Whats so funny?" Bren asked, confused.
"Oh nothing. Did you guys know Pete was going to be here tonight?" I questioned. All of them shook their heads.
"We didn't even tell him you were back in Chicago Cass." Patrick stated. I nodded in reply and grabbed a soda from the mini fridge that was in this room.

We stayed in there for only a few minutes before I was called out to sign autographs. I headed back into the room we'd just played in and over to the merch stand. The fans started screaming as the other guys from the band joined me. We signed autographs, had our pictures taken and talked with the fans for about half an hour. It was so cool.
"Sorry guys but we have to go now." Elliot said sadly. We laughed at their reactions and said bye before leaving with Patrick and the others.
"You wanna come back to ours?" Joe asked. Joe, Patrick, Andy, Pete and Char all lived together. The five of us nodded. Although, I really didn't want to see Pete again. I'd just have to block him out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for hating on Ashlee !
So, I've gone forward three years (: hope you don't mind.
xo