Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Caitlin

*Cassidy's POV*

I curled up next to Patrick on the couch as we talked about the past three years. I'd missed so much. Patrick and Kim weren't together anymore. Joe and Char were and so were Andy and Sarah. But she moved to New York to go to college but they were still going strong. Their house was huge and totally awesome.
"So, you guys going on tour anytime soon?" Joe asked, looking at me, Elliot, Jersey, Mike and Alex. We all nodded hopefully. Our debut album Hold On Tight would be out on December the 5th. Three days time.
"Do you guys wanna crash here tonight?" Patrick asked, looking down at me. I thought about it for a moment. It would be fun, and I would just ignore Pete. I looked at the other four guys and they all nodded eagerly. This was their first time meeting my brother and best friends and they were loving it. Fall Out Boy was their favorite band ever.
"Cool, there's two guest rooms upstairs. We'll show you later." Patrick smiled.

We ordered take away and sat, eating and laughing in the living room. We were all getting along so well until they came down. Pete was just in his boxers and his hair was a mess. Asslee had some tracksuit bottoms on and one of Pete's shirts, her hair also a mess. I buried my head into Patrick's chest again, attempting to ignore the two of them. Pete ran back upstairs whilst Asslee came and sat on one of the couches, staring at me.
"So Caitlin, why are you here again?" Ashlee asked, looking at her nails.
"It's Cassidy." Patrick growled. "And she's here because she's spending Christmas with us, not that it's any of your business." Ashlee looked up and glared at him.
"I'm gonna go to bed, I'm exhausted. Night guys." I got up off the couch and picked up my bags before walking up the stairs, the guys shouting night to me as I walked up. Now all I had to do was find the guest room. I walked down a hallway and opened the first door I came to.
"Uh.. sorry." I mumbled, backing out of Pete's room. He was pulling on a pair of shorts, stood in the middle of his room.
"Cassidy, wait." He called. I heard him coming towards me and sighed.
"What do you want Peter?" I knew he hated being called Peter, thats what everyone called his dad.
"Are you staying here tonight?" I avoided looking into his eyes and kept my focus on a picture hanging on the wall.
"Yeah, just for tonight though. I'll go back to my parents tomorrow." I muttered.
"You don't have to you know. 'Trick wants you here."
"I want to. I.. I can't be around you and her Pete. Night." I stated, walking into the room two doors down. Luckily this one was a guest room. I chucked my bags onto the double bed and collapsed down next to them. Maybe coming back here was a really bad idea.

*Pete's POV

I went down stairs and sat next to Ashlee on the couch. She placed her hand on my inner thigh and winked at me. I wasn't in the mood to be honest. Cassidy being here had every feeling I had for her come flooding back. I still wasn't over her, not properly, but I had Ashlee now. Ashlee, my beautiful fiance.
We'd been together for six months now. I know, thats not long. Especially as we're engaged. It was sort of an accident. We were out one day and some photographer asked if we were getting engaged due to some rumor flying about. Ashlee told him we already were and not wanting to be humiliated, forced me to propose.
Practically everyone ignored us, I knew none of them like Ashlee. They all hated her with a passion. I noticed Cassidy come down the stairs, I could tell she'd been crying.
"Trick do you have any hot chocolate?" She asked sweetly. Still addicted to the stuff. He chuckled, getting up and leading her into the kitchen. They returned two minutes later, Cassidy with a mug in her hands.
"I'm gonna go up to bed. What room am I in?" Elliot, I think his name was, asked.
"Ell you can come in with me. It's a double bed." Cassidy smiled. Jealousy pulsed through my veins. Although, I knew Patrick wouldn't allow it.
"Cool, you three mind going in together? There's a pull out bed for one of you in there, and one of you can have the couch if you don't want to share." Patrick laughed lightly. Was he joking!? He was actually letting Cassidy, his baby sister, sleep in the same bed as a guy. Jealousy and anger pumped through my body.
"Nah, we don't mind sharing, do we Jersey?" Alex winked making everyone laugh. Everyone said good night to each other and headed upstairs, me and Ash behind them. I watched Cassidy go into one of the guest rooms with Elliot behind her, both of them laughing at something Patrick had just said.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm thinking about doing a sequel. What do you guys think?
It'll be quite a few chapters away yet, I have a lot of ideas up my sleeve (:
Please comment, I love knowing what you think.
xo