Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Little Black Dress

*Joe's POV*

I laughed as me, Char, Cass and Patrick walked into the house. We'd just got back from Cass and 'Trick's parents house. Mrs Stumps brownies were to die for. I put my bags in the hallway and walked into the living room with Patrick to see Pete, Elliot, Alex, Jersey, Brendon and Ryan watching cartoons.
"Hey man." I smiled, sitting down next to Pete.
"Hey." He mumbled, his eyes fixed on the screen. I could tell he wasn't paying attention to the cartoon at all. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before Cassidy and Char came bounding into the living room with their new dresses on that they'd bought for tonight. Char looked stunning in a short turquoise dress with silver sequins across the chest. Cassidy had a strapless little black dress on that sparkled in the light. I had to admit, she looked gorgeous. Pete must be finding this seriously hard.
"What do you think?" They both grinned in unison, reminding me of when we were still in high school. They always asked for our opinions on their clothes.
"You two look.. wow." Ryan mumbled, eying them both up. Me and Patrick both chucked cushions at his head.
"You look hot." Elliot winked at Cassidy. I saw Pete clench his fists next to me.
"I agree." Jersey smirked. They both grinned and ran back upstairs to get changed. Pete got up off the couch and padded into the kitchen. I got up a few seconds later and followed him.
"Whats up dude?" I asked, jumping up on the counter.
"Nothing, just finding it hard with Cass being back and everything." He muttered, opening his can of soda.
"How do you think she feels? She has to watch you and Ashlee. She doesn't even know you two are engaged yet, Pete." I shuddered at the thought of Pete marrying that.. thing. I don't think I've ever despised someone so much as her.
"She doesn't know? I thought Patrick would of told her." He said nervously. I shook my head at him. Pat knew how great things were going for Cassidy at the moment. Her band got signed, their first album was coming out in two days. Everything has been great for her and he didn't want to ruin that.
"Just, make sure you tell her before someone else does. You know what Ashlee's like." Pete nodded, understanding. Ashlee was a bitch to be honest. As soon as she figured out that Cassidy didn't know, she would gladly fill her in.

*Cassidy's POV*

"Cass, you ready sweetie?" Elliot asked, walking into our room.
"Uh huh, one sec." I checked my reflection one more time before slipping my black heels on and walking towards Elliot.
"You look beyond stunning." He whispered in my ear as we walked down the stairs, arm in arm. I blushed and thanked him as we joined the others. I looked over at Pete and Ashlee who were laughing at something. Pete looked, well gorgeous as always but Ashlee just looked terrible. She was wearing a low cut, skimpy silver dress that barely covered anything. Her hair was in tight curls around her face and she had gone over the top with matching accessories.

We had been here for a few hours now and the club was filling up more and more with drunks. It was packed now and the crowd on the dance floor were all squashed together. Of course, we were all drunk. I felt Ryan's body come closer to mine and lent back into his chest. His fingers lightly ran up my thigh, pushing my dress up slightly. I could tell he was smirking, his breath tickling my neck.
"I've missed you, you know." He purred.
"I missed you too Ry. I'll be back in a sec, just gonna get a drink." I slurred, turning around to face him who was grinning as he nodded. I made my way over to the bar and ordered my drink.
"I'll get that." A male voice boomed over the music, handing the bar tender the money for my drink. I turned my head to see Joe grinning next to me.
"Thanks Joey." I smiled.
"No problem. So, you and Ryan are getting a bit close." He smirked. I looked over to where I'd left him to see him dancing with Jersey and Elliot. I laughed and shook my head.
"He's one of my best friends.." I started.
"So was Pete." Joe cut me off.
"Pete was a mistake." I snapped. He looked at me wide eyed. I'd never said that before. Pete was far from a mistake, he was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me. That is until he hurt me, just like Oliver did.
"Cass, you know he wasn't. Just be careful ok, Ryan's one of Pete's best friends too. You know, he's never looked at Ashlee the way he looks at you. I'll see you later." He kissed my cheek and walked off towards Char who was on the dance floor. I downed my drink and walked back over to Ryan. I pushed my body against his and started grinding with him. I noticed Ashlee and Pete dancing pretty close to us, Pete glaring at Ryan. What the hell was his problem!? I felt Ryan's lips on my neck as he bit playfully, making me turn around to face him. He pressed his lips to mine, shocking me slightly. That didn't stop me kissing him back though, his soft lips moving in sync with mine. I felt one of his hands on my waist, the other supporting my back. We broke apart and he smiled his famous smile.
"Come back to my place with me." He whispered huskily in my ear. I nodded and quickly told Char where I was going before leaving with Ryan.

I hadn't seen his apartment yet, he shared it with Brendon, Spencer, Jon and their girlfriends. I didn't see much of it though, we never bothered to turn the lights on when we got in. His lips crashed onto mine as soon as we got through the door, both of us eagerly undressing the other. I hadn't seen Ryan without a top on, but God he was hot!
"Hmm, nice underwear." He smirked, removing my black lace thong and chucking it to the floor. He was naked now as he slid my dress off me. I felt his warm hands unclasp my bra before that too fell to the floor. I pushed him backwards onto the bed before straddling him. He rolled over almost immediately, keen to be in control.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so, sorry I haven't updated in SO long. Well it feels like that. Half term's been amazing (: but got grounded :/ so expect more updates (:
This wasn't originally going to happen but it did.
Tell me if you like it or not, if you don't i might re-write it.
Thanks for all the comments (:
x