Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Forgive and Forget

*Pete's POV*
I'd chose a film for me and Cass to watch when she'd finished talking to Oliver. Ugh, I don't even know why she even gave him the chance to explain himself, but I guess she just loves him. They've been together a few years now, I suppose.

I heard them coming down the stairs. Thank God, they'd been ages. My heart sunk when I turned around to see she was holding his hand. What was she thinking?!
"I'll call you tomorrow." I heard him say. "I'm sorry Cass, I love you baby."
"I'll see you tomorrow." Ha. She didn't even say 'love you' back to him. That has to be a good sign, right? I heard the door close and Cass come and sat down, curling up to me.
"So, you and Ollie are ok now then?" I felt her nod on my arm.
"I don't know. I just need some time to think. I don't want to be without him Pete, I love him so much. But what he did really hurt me, he knew I was downstairs. I cant just forgive and forget like nothing ever happened." Sad filled her voice as she spoke and I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer.

"Argh, where is she?" Patrick yelled. "Cass, Cassidy, you here?"
"Yeah, whats up 'Trick?" Cass asked, confused.
"Where the hell have you been? We've been looking everywhere for you. You could of told us you was coming back home!" He shouted at her.
"'Trick calm down. Cass didn't feel too good so I brought her back here." I stated. He calmed down a little.
"You still feeling ill?" Patrick asked her, moving a piece of hair out of her face.
"Uh, a little." She mumbled. He kissed her forehead and sat down next to her. Joe, Char and Andy came in and sat on the remaining couch and chairs.

"So, you guys have a good time?" Cass asked, hoping they'd had a better time than her. They all nodded their heads.
"Yeah was great." They all said in unison. We all sat in silence after that, just watching the TV until we all eventually fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones quite boring :/ I don't like it.
Thanks to the people who have subscribed, means a lot :]
xo