Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Suspended

*Cassidy's POV*
I finished doing my hair and checked my appearance quickly in the mirror before going downstairs. I got a glass of cold orange juice and some Lucky Charms, eating them quickly.
"Cass, can I use your straighteners please?" Char called from the top of the stairs.
"Yeah." I yelled back.
"Morning cutie." Pete smirked, sitting down next to me with a bowl of Lucky Charms. He seemed to be in a good mood.
"Morning Panda." I smiled, taking a spoonful of my cereal.
"Cass, Pete, do you know where my red and white hat is?" Patrick asked, looking frantically for his favorite hat.
"On the table in the living room." I told him. He smiled and disappeared into the living room for his precious hat. He was such a dork.
"Ready?" Pete asked, putting both of our bowls in the sink after we'd finished eating.
"Uh Ollie's picking me up today." I mumbled. Me and Ollie still weren't back to normal after Saturday night, but we were working it out.
"Oh, okay. I'll see if 'Tricks ready. See you at school." He smiled, walking out of the room. I heard someone beep outside and grabbed my bag off the floor.
"See you guys at school!" I yelled, walking out of the door and getting into Ollie's car.
"Morning babe." He smiled, kissing my cheek.
"Hey." I smiled back. I still felt slightly awkward around him but if I wanted this relationship to work, I guess I'd just have to ignore it. We talked the rest of the ride to school and he made jokes to try and lighten the mood.
We got out of the car once he'd parked in the student car park and he grabbed my hand, holding it tightly as we walked into the school. The bell rang loudly and students started hurrying around. I made my way to my locker with Ollie and got the books I needed for the day.
"Hey Cassie, Oliver." She winked at Ollie as she walked past us. She was Britney. The blond in my French class who Ollie screwed the other night. I'd never liked her but now, now I hated her.
"Cass just ignore her." Ollie said, trying to calm me down. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to my first lesson - English Lit. Oh joy.
"I'll see you at lunch, love you." Ollie smiled, kissing me softly.
"Laters." I mumbled, walking into the class and to my seat. I didn't mind English, I was good at it and Char was in my class too.
Half way through the lesson and Char walked in, looking out of breath.
"Miss Valentine, how nice of you to join us. Care to explain why your late?" My teacher glared at her.
"Uh I - Um my car broke down." She stuttered. I knew exactly where she'd been. I laughed at her as she came and sat down next to me.
"So, you and Joe have fun?" I smirked. She nodded and winked causing me to laugh.
"Whats so funny Miss Stump?" My teacher snapped.
"Oh nothing." I bit my lip, trying to keep myself from laughing. I could see Char trying to contain her laughter out of the corner of my eye, making me want to laugh even harder.
The lessons after English flew past apart from when it came to the lesson before lunch. French. Great.
I walked into the class, knowing she'd already be in there. And there she was, sat at her seat smiling away. I looked away and made my way to my seat at the back. Luckily, Char was also in this lesson with me. She sat down next to me and got her book out. She knew about what had happened, everyone did. Joe, Patrick, Andy, Pete and Char. Char and Patrick went mad when they found out that I was still with him.

Flashback !
"Aw Cass, don't worry; you'll find someone better than him." Char soothed. I'd just told her and Patrick about Saturday nights events.
"Char, we're still together." I stated. She must of thought that we'd broken up.
"What?!" Her and Patrick both said in unison.
"Me and Ollie, we're still together."
"Why? Cass, he slept with someone else." Char informed me as if I didn't already know.
"Char can you give me and Cassidy a minute." Patrick said seriously, not taking his eyes off me when he spoke to her. She nodded and walked out. Shit, where was Pete when I needed him.
"Cassidy, you have to end it with Oliver." He spoke sternly.
"Sorry but I cant do that 'Trick. I love him."
"Right and him sleeping with someone else, someone you know, is that him expressing his love for you." He was right but that wasn't going to make me change my mind. I could be extremely head strong at times.
"He was drunk Pat. You've done stupid things when you've been drunk before."
"Yeah I have Cass, but I've never cheated on someone. Being drunk isn't an excuse!" He yelled. He got up and stormed out of the room. He could be so protective sometimes - but I knew he was just looking out for me.

He ignored me for the rest of the day, not even acknowledging me. It hurt but I was determined to make my relationship with Ollie work. Patrick would just have to except it.

End Of Flashback !

The lesson dragged on and I couldn't wait to get out of that room. Just being in the same room with her made my blood boil.
The bell finally rang and I let out a sigh of relief. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door with Char. We headed down the corridor towards the cafeteria when someone barged into me.Britney. I spun around and punched her in the face. She fell backwards, pulling me down with her and we fought on the floor in the middle of the corridor. A crowd began to form around us, but we ignored them as we threw punches at each other. She didn't get me too many times, maybe once or twice. But as I was being pulled off her, I saw the blood trickle down her face from her broken nose.
"Cass, Cassidy stop. C'mon." Pete ordered, dragging me away from her. We turned around the corner to see the principle walking towards us.
"Ah, Miss Stump. Just the person I was coming to get. Follow me." He said sternly, turning back around and walking in the direction he'd just came from.
"Fuck." I muttered, letting go of Pete's hand and following the principle down the corridor.

He beckoned me into his office and told me to take a seat, in front of his desk.
"I understand you've been involved in some conflict with Miss Johnson. Care to explain to me how this started?" He asked calmly. I liked the principle. His name was John and I'd know him since I was born. He was a close friend of my parents and I knew I could talk to him about most things. He was quite young and got along with most of the students here. A lot of the girls had a crush on him. Although, I definitely didn't know why.
"Hmm, she slept with my boyfriend at the weekend then barged me in the corridor. I know that I should of ignored her and carried on walking, but she was just so smug." I sighed, getting frustrated about it again.
"Oh. I know what she can be like. She's always in here because she's slept with some other girls boyfriend and got into a fight about it." John muttered. I already knew this. She was always sleeping around. "I'm afraid I'm going to have to suspend you for a few days Cassidy. Other wise, I'll have her parents ringing up to complain. Don't worry, it'll only be for a few days, and I'll suspend her too for provoking you." He smiled. I laughed and he let me go to lunch.

"Cass, why did you beat Britney up?" Ollie asked, coming over to me in the cafeteria. Was he being serious?!
"Good news travels fast huh?." I smirked.
"Cassidy, answer my question. Why did you beat her up?"
"Well for the obvious reason, and for barging me in the corridor. And I didn't 'beat her up' she just ended up more injured than I did."
"Oh, stop being so immature. You shouldn't of hit her Cassidy."
"You defending her?" I couldn't believe he was actually saying this.
"No, I just don't think you should of hit her. Your better than that."
"Whatever Ollie, I'll see you later." I muttered, walking past him and into the cafeteria. Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy and Char were all sat at our usual table when I walked over to them.
"Hey, what did the principle say?" They all asked.
"I'm suspended for tomorrow and so is Britney." I said sitting down.
"Your so lucky your parents are friends with him. If that was me I'd be suspended for a week or two." Joe laughed.
"Ugh, Ollie's coming over." Patrick muttered.
"Babe, can we talk?" He asked. I nodded and followed him out of the cafeteria.
"What?" I snapped. I was still angry for him defending her.
"I just wanted to see if we were ok. I wasn't defending Britney, I just know that your better than that.
"Yeah, I guess we're fine." I said.
"Good. I love you Cassie." He whispered, pulling me into a hug.
"I love you too."
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates today :]
Comments?
Subscibe?
:)
xo