Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Services

*Pete's POV*

I sat in my bunk, waiting for us to stop at some point. We'd started traveling again after the interview, Cass not even looking at me. That hurt. It also hurt what she'd said in the interview. We were in the past. How could she be happy for me and Ash? Now she knew. She knew that me and Ash were engaged. I hated myself for not telling her myself. That way she wouldn't have found out this way. I felt the bus stop and I got up quickly, practically running outside.

We were at the services off a motorway. There were quite a few people around as I saw the other two buses pull up next to ours. All of the guys come out of Hey Monday's bus, Cassidy staying inside. I waited for everyone to go and do what they wanted to before I went into Hey Mondays bus.
"What the fuck do you want Pete?" Cassidy asked, pulling a hoodie over her head.
"To apologize. I was meant to tell you about me and Ash being engaged."
"Don't sweat it. Patrick explained everything to me. Right, now I need to go and get some food. Talk to you later." She half smiled, walking past me and off the bus. What had gotten into her?! She wouldn't even look at me earlier.

We were back on the bus, and me and Joe were playing video games with Patrick and Andy watching. Ashlee, Char and Sara were sleeping in their bunks.
"Did you hear about Cass and Ryan?" Joe asked happily, punching buttons in his controller.
"What about them?" I asked, quickly looking over at him then back to the screen.
"Ow, 'Trick that hurt. Oh, they got together. He asked her out last night. They're so cute!" He grinned. I froze. I could see Patrick looking up at me from his position on the floor. I got up and went straight to my bunk. Cassidy and Ryan, together? Surely she would of told me at least. I didn't even know they liked each other. I mean, sure they slept together not long ago but that was a mistake. They had both regretted it. Well, Ryan never. He'd always had a soft spot for Cassidy.
"Pete, why are you so upset about this?" Patrick asked softly, sitting at the end of my bunk.
"Because, like I said, I love her 'Trick. Sure me and Ash are getting married but I don't want to. I just don't know how to tell her. Cass doesn't even like Ryan, does she?" Patrick nodded slowly.
"She's always sorta liked him. But she loved you. Nothing could compare to you, Pete. You were just stupid enough to not realize that. You can't keep leading Ashlee on either. You've already cheated on her and if you don't wanna marry her then tell her. Just stop lying to her." I nodded and he left me alone in my bunk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short.
I'm writing the next chapter now.
x