Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Step Brothers

*Cassidy's POV*

I walked into Patrick's place with Ryan, hand in hand.
"PATRICK!!!" I yelled.
"Jeez Cass, keep it down." Joe smiled, ruffling my hair.
"Ok, but where's Patrick?" I beamed.
"He's with a girl." Joe grinned.
"A girl? And where are they?" I asked.
"Um, yeah he met her yesterday and he's taken her out for lunch." I smiled. That was so cute!
"Okay, mind if we stay here till he gets back?"
"Cass, we done your room up for a reason. You live here now, you know you don't need to ask, idiot." He laughed.
"I know, but I like to ask." I grinned. We were back home for a week before we set off to go on another tour. This time it was with a few bands though, and only in America. The bands going were;
Fall Out Boy, Hey Monday, Cobra Starship, Panic At The Disco, Gym Class Heroes and The Academy Is..
I actually couldn't wait. The tour would be for two months and would end in May.

We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. We were watching Fuse when I suddenly felt sick. I got up and ran to the bathroom downstairs, emptying the contents of my stomach. I swirled my mouth out with water as Ryan came in.
"Baby, you okay?" He asked, looking worried.
"Yeah, I'm fine. I think I must of ate something my stomach disagreed with." I half smiled at him but he still looked back at me worriedly. "Ry, I'm fine honestly. Just let me go brush my teeth." I ran upstairs to the bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth.
Just as I was coming out I bumped into Pete.
"Hey Pete." I smiled. I was trying to act as normal as possible around him. It was better for everyone that way.
"Hi Cass, why did you just brush your teeth?" He looked confused.
"Oh, I uh threw up." I laughed. He looked worriedly at me as well. "God, I'm fine. Honestly, guys these days! All you do is worry."
"You are using protection with Ryan aren't you?" He asked, seriously.
"Thats none of your business, Pete. Plus, do you really think I'm stupid enough not to, after last time?" I stared down at the floor.
"Okay, I was just making sure." I nodded and went back downstairs to Ryan.

"Hey guys." Patrick grinned as he walked through the door with a small red head on his arm.
"Hey 'Trick." I smiled.
"Oh Cass, this is Hayley. Hayley, this is Cassidy and her boyfriend Ryan." Patrick introduced us to her.
"I've heard a lot about you Cass." She smiled.
"Oh, all good I hope." I laughed, not really knowing what to say.
"Of course. Do you guys wanna come to the cinema with us?" Patrick asked. We nodded and got up, ready to leave.

"Oh my God, that was so funny!" Hayley laughed, trying to catch her breath as we walked through the front door. We'd just gone and seen Step Brothers at the cinema and couldn't stop laughing the whole way through. Hayley was dead nice and we got on really well.
"You need to get some sleep." Ryan stated as I yawned. I felt so tired all the time lately. I nodded and wrapped my arms around him.
"You staying here tonight?" I asked, hearing Patrick and Hayley go into the kitchen.
"If you want me to." I nodded and kissed his lips softly before going into the kitchen. I hugged Patrick and was caught by surprise when Hayley gave me a hug too.
"It was really nice meeting you Cass." She beamed. She was so full of energy. I was glad Patrick had met someone like her.
"You too, night guys. Love you Pat." I smiled before leading Ryan upstairs.

We both got ready for bed and climbed into my double one I had bought just before we went on tour. I curled up to Ryan, my head resting on his chest as his arm wrapped around my waist.
"I love you Cass." Ryan whispered. I smiled and kissed his bare chest.
"I love you too Ryro." He chuckled at his nickname and kissed the top of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just wrote a Pete Wentz one shot - it's my first ever one shot so please read it !
http://www.mibba.com/story/_70784/Youre-Not-Going-Home-Alone
x