Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Hospital

*Cassidy's POV*

I sat on the couch in the living area of our bus waiting for us to stop at our first destination - Mesa, Arizona.
We'd sort of mixed up the bands this time so we were with who we wanted to be with. Sorta.
On the bus I was on was -
Pete
Patrick
Joe
Andy
Me
Elliot
Jersey
Alex [Hey Monday]
Mike [Hey Monday]
Ashlee


Bus two -
Gabe
Vicky-T
Alex [Cobra Starship]
Ryland
Brendon
Ryan
Spencer
Jon


Bus three -
Travis
Eric
Matt
Disashi
William
Mike [The Academy Is...]
Michael
Adam
Andy 'The Butcher' Mrotek


I liked everyone on the bus I was on, apart from Ashlee. Although, she wouldn't be joining us for two days, thank God! I felt a little lonely though, there was only two girls on tour. Me and Vicky-T. I was glad that me and her were quite good friends, other wise this would suck. Sara had to go to New York last minute due to a family emergency and Char was ill.

I stood up once I felt the bus come to a halt and walked off, the guys following behind me. I breathed in deeply. I'd felt so light headed in that bus. I'd still lost my appetite and couldn't keep down anything I managed to eat. So I hadn't eaten for a few days. I'd lost quite a bit of weight as well.

"Hey babe." Ryan grinned, stepping off of his bus. I smiled weakly as my vision started to blur. "Whoa, Cass. Cassidy, whats wrong baby?" His worried voice started to sound like it was getting further and further away, yet I could feel his arms wrapped tightly around my body as I started to go limp.
______________________________________________________________

My eyes began to flicker open as the bright light hurt my eyes.
"Fuck." I mumbled, shielding my eyes with my arm.
"Cass, your awake!" Brendon squealed from beside me. I moved my arm and looked around the room. The walls were painted white and plain and Patrick, Ryan and Brendon were all sat around the bed I was led in. Great, I was in hospital.
"How are you feeling sweetie?" Patrick asked, holding my hand.
"Um, confused. Why am I here?" I couldn't remember anything. The last thing I remembered was being sat on the bus.
"You passed out because you haven't been eating. The doctor wants to talk to you alone." I nodded and they all walked out as Patrick called for the doctor. He ruffled my hair before walking out. A young looking doctor came through the door, pulling a clip board out of the end of the bed. His hair was dirty blond and his eyes were a piercing blue. He was pretty hot.
"Cassidy Stump?" No, fucking Chris Kringle. Who was he expecting?
"Yes?"
"Are you aware of the fact that your five weeks pregnant?" He asked, looking down at me. Did he just say pregnant? I couldn't be. He must be wrong.
"Um, I am now." I mumbled, trying to collect my thoughts.
"Your baby is fine but you really need to start eating. Even if it's small meals to start off with. You'll find that your appetite will grow as your baby does so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. I understand that you've been suffering with bad sickness?" I nodded and he looked down at the clipboard. "This should pass soon. Some women get it worse than others but it will pass. I'll discharge you and then your free to leave." He smiled and left me alone. Tears formed in my eyes and began to spill down my cheeks. Pregnant. I was pregnant. I put my head in my hands and started sobbing uncontrollably.
"Cassidy.." Patrick sighed, pulling me into a tight hug. "What did he say?" He asked after a minute or two.
"Nothing, I'm fine. Lets go, I hate it here." He nodded and I hopped off the bed. I sorted out my hair and we walked to a car that was waiting outside. It took us to where the tour buses were and every one was waiting anxiously.
"Cassidy!!!!" Travis yelled, running up to me and picking me up.
"Whoa, Travis. Put me down or I'll throw up on you." I laughed. He put me down at arms length and took a step backwards, before grinning at me.
"Is everything ok?" Pete asked from next to Travis. I nodded and smiled. He raised his eyebrow at me. Damn, he knew me way too well. I mouthed 'I'll tell you later' to him and he nodded.

"Right, whats wrong with you then?" Pete asked as we sat on the double bed in the back of the bus. We used it to keep all of our bags in instead of two people staying in here. It was fairer that way. I went to say but sobs stopped me. Pete pulled me into his arms and kissed the top of my head. "Cass, whats wrong? C'mon, you know you can tell me anything." I nodded and wiped the tears from my eyes. I sat up and crossed my legs as he held my hands in his.
"I, I'm pregnant." I whispered, more tears falling from my eyes. His mouth fell open and he looked upset.
"Um, congrats? I'm happy for you and Ryan. Uh, why are you telling me this Cass?" He asked, confused.
"Because it's not Ryan's." I sobbed.
"What do you mean it's not Ryan's. Who else have you slept with?"
"You." I whispered. "I haven't slept with Ryan, Pete. When you walked in the other day he still had his boxers on. We were just messing around. We haven't actually slept together." He stared wide-eyed at me.
"So, your carrying my child?" His voice was quiet and broken now. I nodded simply, putting my head in my hands. "Hey, don't cry please Cass."
"But your with Ashlee and I'm with Ryan. How the hell is this going to work? Then everyone's going to find out about us sleeping together and you cheating on Ashlee. Then it'll be all over magazines 'Cassidy, the home wrecker.'" I fretted. He grabbed my wrists to calm me down.
"We'll sort it out, okay. I might be ending it with Ash anyway. I can't stay with her when I'm in love with someone else. I don't care what happens between you and Ryan, Cassidy. But I need you to know I'll always support you and our child. No matter what happens. I promise."
"You always break your promises, Pete. Thats what I'm worried about." I mumbled as he wiped a tear away from my cheek.
"Not this one baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
o_0 preggers again !
& it's Pete's x]
I hope you like it
x