Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Pete and Sky

*Cassidy's POV*

I led in my bunk and cried. I think Cobra were on now so I had the bus to myself as everyone was probably watching their set. I hugged my teddy; Isabelle, closer to my body. Pete had bought her for me when I broke my ankle back in 9th grade. I couldn't believe I'd kept her all this time.
"Cass, baby why are you crying?" He asked, sitting down on my bunk. He was all sweaty from where he'd been performing.
"We need to talk Ry." I said, sitting up. I played with Isabelle in my lap as Ryan waited for me to talk.
"What about doll?" I looked into his chocolate eyes, he had no idea what I was about to say.
"I'm pregnant." My voice was quiet when I spoke, breaking the silence.
"B-But we haven't.."
"I know. It's Pete's. Before you go thinking I cheated on you, your wrong. It was before me and you got together. I've never cheated on you before and it stopped when we got together, ok. I only just found out and I've been thinking of how to tell you. I'm so sorry." Everything came out so quickly and quietly I didn't think that he'd understood a word.
"What about Ashlee?"
"Pete told her today, thats why they broke up."
"I think we should do the same. I- I can't stay with you when your having someone else's baby, Cass. I'm sorry. I'll still be here if ever you want to talk or anything but I just can't.."
"It's ok. Thank you for taking this so well, Ryan." I whispered, hugging him.
"No problem. I hope you and Pete sort things out, for the baby's sake." He smiled and I nodded. He was such a good friend. I owed him for him taking this so well.

*Ryan's POV*

I left Cassidy on the bus and walked back into the venue. My head was a mess. I punched a wall, resting my head on it after, breathing heavily. I loved her, there was no denying it. I just, couldn't watch her have Pete's baby. Of all people. Pete was a great friend but Cassidy could never love me the way she loved him, and I resented him for that.
"Whoa, dude whats up?" Brendon asked, heading towards me.
"Me and Cassidy are over." I said through gritted teeth. I didn't normally get this angry, and I don't really know why I was. I think I was just more shocked than anything. Cassidy was 'with child' now. I remembered back to the first time I met her. She was only sixteen. Three years on and she's expecting her first child. Awesome.
"What do you mean? Why?" Bren asked, confusion written all over his face.
"Because she's pregnant, with Pete's baby. Bear, I don't know what to do. I love her so much but I know she loves Pete. They're gonna get together and be a family, I can't ruin that." Brendon looked at me sympathetically.
"I know this sounds harsh, but you just gotta move on Ryro. You'll find someone soon." He reassured me. I nodded as he gave me a hug. He was such a great best friend.

*Cassidy's POV*

I snuggled my head into Pete's chest as he played with my hair.
"I can't believe we're having a baby, Cass." I could tell Pete was smiling as he said this. It was roughly three am now and we were the only two up on our bus. Everyone was snoring softly in their bunks, exhausted from all the gigs and interviews.
"I know. Are you scared Pete?" I asked sleepily.
"Hell yeah, but I'm really excited. You know, your the only girl I've ever wanted to start a family with." He confessed. I sat up a little and looked at him.
"Really?" He nodded, smiling.
"Your the only guy I've ever wanted to start a family with. Your perfect Mr. Wentz." I giggled, kissing his nose. He laughed kissing me softly.
"We'll make this work sweetheart. Your gonna be a great mom, you know that?" I smiled at the thought of being a mom. I'd always loved the idea of having children of my own. I'd always wanted two; a boy and a girl. Twins would be the best. I'd love to have twins; little matching romper suits, that would be so cute.
"You thought of any names yet?" I asked, resting my chin on his bare chest and looking up at him. He smiled and nodded.
"Well you know I've always wanted Pete for a boy. But if we had a girl then I like the name Sky."
"Cute, I like it. So Sky for a girl, and Pete for a boy." I grinned, placing my lips on his. I'd missed his kisses, being able to lie like this with him. I couldn't when I was with Ryan and I'd missed it terribly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eek! I love Pete and Cass together.
I really do hate writing about them being apart. It wasn't the same with Cass and Ryan.
Sequel soon, what'cha think?
x