Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Girls!

*Charlotte's POV*

I sat on the edge of the bath tub, letting tears fall freely from my eyes. I didn't think I'd be in this position so soon, if at all. I picked up my cell and called Joe's number, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hey baby, I've missed you so much." He cooed into the phone. I sobbed and he asked what was wrong, his voice suddenly filled with worry.
"I uh, have something to tell you."
"What Char? What's the matter?" He was panicking now.
"I- I'm pregnant Joe." I cried. He was silent for a few seconds making me worry like hell. I thought he'd hung up but I could hear him breathing into the phone.
"P-pregnant? Charlotte thats wonderful. Oh my God, how do you feel about it?" I suddenly relaxed. I was so worried he wouldn't want the baby. He had the band to focus on. We'd talked about it before; he wanted us to be married first. But I guess that didn't matter so much.
"Excited, scared, I don't really know."
"Aw darling, I wish you was here with me. Do you think you could come and join us?" He asked hopefully.
"I guess I could. My sickness isn't so bad now and I miss you so much."

*Joe's POV*

I put my cell back into my pocket and walked into the living area grinning crazily.
"Hey Joey, whats made you so happy?" Cass asked, taking a sip of her orange juice.
"Promise not to tell anyone?" She nodded simply. "Chars pregnant." I beamed. Her mouth fell forming a small 'o' shape.
"No way?" A smile was appearing on her face now as I nodded proudly. "Joe, swear not to say anything?"
"Sure."
"I'm pregnant too. Hence why me and Ryan broke up and so did Pete and Ash." She took another sip of her orange juice.
"What? Pete's the dad?" She nodded smiling.
"It was before me and Ry got together, then I found out at the hospital the other day." She seemed happy about it but I could tell she was scared after what happened last time.
"Aw thats so great Cass. So they'll like be born around the same time. Thats so cool." I grinned. She beamed back at me as the bus came to a stop.
"Chars coming down here to join us when we get to Seattle." I told her as we left the bus.
"Oh my God, yay! I've missed her loads." She gushed. Everyone else was coming out of the buses now, Vicky-T making a B line for Cassidy and me.
"Cass wanna come shopping?" She asked, a smile plastered across her face. Cassidy nodded happily and ran back onto the bus to get her bag.

*Cassidy's POV*

I came back off the bus with my bag and me and Vicky headed for some shops just down the road.
"Oh my God, I love this top." She gushed pulling out a purple cami.
"Go and try it on." I suggested, receiving a grin and a nod from her before she rushed off into the dressing room. I wandered around the store, looking at some clothes when a baby section caught my eye. Vicky would be a while trying on all of the other clothes she'd picked up as well as the top. I walked over, looking at all of the different outfits and little shoes. It all looked so cute. I must've been there a while because Vicky's voice came from behind me.
"What are you doing over here?" She asked curiously, a smile playing on her lips.
"Just looking. My cousins expecting." I lied. I don't think she bought it.
"Pete's or Ryan's?" She asked, smiling now.
"Pete's." I sighed. I felt like such a slut. The father of my child was with another woman when we conceived him or her and then I was with another man, until now. It was such a mess. When I was little I'd always pictured the father of my child being a boyfriend I'd been with for a few years, I wanted to be married as well.
"Ahhh! That is so cute. Even if you both just came out of other relationships. You two are going to be such great parents." She gushed, pulling me into a hug. I laughed, hugging her back. "Boy or girl?"
"I don't know yet." I replied. I wanted to know so badly.

Me and Vicky returned to the buses an hour later after a million calls off of Pete, Patrick and Gabe telling us to get back so we wouldn't be late for the gig. We bumped into some fans on the way, having to stop for photo's and autographs. Once we'd left them we ran towards the venue, rushing inside.
"Where have you been?!" Patrick and Gabe yelled. We held up our many bags and smiled.
"Girls!" Gabe huffed, walking towards the stage to watch Panic's set. Me and Vicky looked at each other before bursting out into fits of laughter.
"Go and get ready you two." Patrick laughed, following Gabe.

Once we'd finished our set a very bouncy Travis came bounding over to me, grinning like an idiot.
"There's an awesome club round the corner, we're all gonna head over there after the gig, wanna come?"
"I don't know, I'm a little tired Travie." He put on his best puppy dog eyes and pouted.
"Pleaseeeeee Cassidy! Please with a cherry on top." He pleaded. I laughed and nodded.
"Fine." He grinned again and ran off somewhere. I chuckled at his hyperness as I made my way back to the bus to get ready.

I grabbed my purse off the side when I had finished getting ready and pulled Pete up off of the couch. Everyone was going tonight to the club Travis and Will had found. Pete wrapped his hand around mine and inter wined our fingers as we walked towards the others who were waiting in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in for two nights. I looked up at him and he smiled back at me.
"Can we tell the others tonight?" He asked sweetly, his eyes twinkling in the moonlight. I nodded, a smile on my own lips. I was nervous as hell, knowing they'd all ask questions. Then there was Ryan. Ugh, I didn't want to do this. As we joined the others a few gave us weird looks when they saw us holding hands but they all smiled after which made me feel slightly relieved.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so late, been at my mums all weekend.
Hope you like it (:
x