Status: Completed

I Want To Scream 'I Love You'

Sleepy Head

*Pete's POV*

I sat next to Cassidy in the booth we were in. Patrick, Joe, Andy, Elliot, Jersey, Brendon and Travis were with us. We'd told everyone about Cass being pregnant and everyone was pretty happy about it. We'd even told our parents who were thrilled about becoming grandparents. I knew Cassidy was nervous about what they'd think but it was ok. Ryan even congratulated us which was slightly weird.
"So like, can I babysit when you guys wanna go out?" Travis asked, excitement in his eyes.
"No! Thats my job." Elliot protested. We all laughed as they glared at each other jokingly. Cass put her hand on my thigh and smiled at me. I just wanted to take her back to the hotel we were staying in and curl up in bed, watching pointless programs and lie there together.
"Babe do you wanna go in a bit? I'm really tired." Cassidy asked. I swear she could read my mind sometimes. I nodded, kissing her cheek as she finished her glass of coke.
"Guys we're gonna go, Cass is tired. See you in a bit." They all nodded and stood up, hugging Cassidy. It was funny, they were treating her like a little glass doll since they found out. They were getting her drinks of coke and not hugging her too hard. She slipped her hand in mine and we left the club together. We walked towards the hotel and got in the elevator to go up to the floor we were on. Cassidy rested her head on my chest, she was getting really tired. I felt her kiss my chest as the doors of the elevator opened.
"C'mon sleepy head." I smiled, picking her up bridal style. I carried her down the corridor and somehow managed to open the door with her in my arms. I placed her down on the bed and she smiled sleepily at me.
"I love you Peter Pan." I led down next to her on my stomach, resting on my elbows. I kissed her lips softly.
"I love you too baby." She kissed my nose and shut her eyes, a faint smile on her perfectly shaped, pink lips. My eyes trailed down her body, resting on her stomach. She hadn't really got a bump yet, but she'd gained a bit of weight. She was tiny anyway so it made her look healthy. I wriggled down the bed so my head was level with her stomach as I kissed her just under her belly button. She giggled as she was extremely ticklish on her stomach. I smiled; I don't think I'd ever really been so happy and content in my life. Me and Cass are back together, Cass is pregnant, and the band is doing great. Everything was pretty much perfect right now.
"Cass, do you want your ring back?" I asked her, looking up at her from her stomach. She propped herself up on her elbows and nodded, smiling. I jumped up off the bed and walked over to my bag, taking out the ring from the front pocket. I walked back over to the bed, sitting down next to Cass and sliding the ring onto her finger. She grinned and kissed me passionately.
"TV?" She suggested when she pulled away, both of us breathing heavily. I nodded getting up and turning on the TV, I threw some pj's to Cass and turned off the light. I quickly slipped my jeans and shirt off and climbed into bed where Cass was pulling her top off over her head. I ran a finger lightly down the center of her back, making her shiver. She looked over at me, her eyes twinkling in the light from the television. I kissed her shoulder, moving my hand across her stomach to her other side, resting it on the bed. She slowly led down, her lips attached to mine. Her tongue ran seductively across my bottom lip, I moaned softly into the kiss. She had so many effects on me that I couldn't control. I kissed along her jawline, down to the top of her breasts. She arched her back slightly so I could unclasp her bra, chucking it to the side of me somewhere. Her breathing got heavier as my lips grazed her skin, just around her nipple. I untangled my fingers from her hair, running them across her jaw, down her chest and stomach then slipping into her underwear. She moaned my name quietly as my finger ran over her clit. My tongue flicked across her nipple earning a sharp gasp from her. I sucked lightly on her nipple as I continued to finger her clit. She arched her back, pushing herself closer to my mouth. I slipped my fingers down to her hole, slipping two inside. She moaned louder now, her chest rising and falling quickly. I began to suck harder on her nipple whilst pumping my fingers into her. I pulled them out and nipped her nipple lightly before sitting up a little and falling onto my back beside her. Suddenly she straddled me, grinding her hips down onto mine. I groaned, feeling myself getting hard. She pressed her mouth to mine roughly, her hands roaming my chest eagerly. She was so horny right now. She went to take my boxers off before I stopped her.
“Cass, wont it like affect the baby?” I asked worriedly. She shook her head.
“Lots of people have sex when they're pregnant babe.” She went to remove my boxers and succeeded this time. I removed her pajama bottoms and her underwear, flipping her over so I was on top. I slipped into her, thrusting gently. She moaned, begging me to go faster and harder. I done as I was told and groaned.
“Pete.” She gasped as I hooked her leg around my waist, thrusting deeper inside her. We both moaned in pleasure. I grabbed her other leg and wrapped it around my waist too causing us both intense pleasure. Cass tangled one of her hands in my hair, digging her nails into my back with her other hand. It only made me go faster, which she liked – a lot. I felt myself reaching my climax, Cass reached hers and sighed in pleasure, her fingers still tangled in my hair. I rode her through it, reaching my climax and spilling myself inside her. I rested my forehead against hers and kissed her sweetly.
“I love you.” She breathed heavily.
“I love you too gorgeous.” I whispered, kissing her again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my God! I haven't updated in so long - sorry!
I've been busy writing chapters for my other Pete story.
Hope you like this chapter.
xo