My Guilty Pleasure

Part 10

Part 10

"I might as well take you home too"Howie said to her as he carried Isaiah out to the car.Kat was right, he was tired from all the moving excitement.

"Ok fine"she said with a smile.She got in the front seat as he put Isaiah in the backseat.

"Ok so where do you live?"he asked her.

"East Rodeo street"she said to him

"Oh,that's not far at all"he said."Im closer to you than you are to the house"he said

Sarai smiled,good that worked out for her benefit,"Great"she said.Then she leaned over and turned on the radio and faded it to the right side of the car so not to wake Isaiah.Some reggaeton music was playing and she lightly danced in her seat.

"You like reggaeton?"he asked her

"Yeah"she said,"Even though it all sounds the same but I like the beat"she said as she looked at him and swayed in her seat."We should go out dancing sometime"she said to him with a smirk

He smiled,"Yeah that would be fun"he said sarcastically

"Im serious"she said to him

He looked at her and then cleared his throat,"Oh heres East Rodeo"he said as he turned onto the street,"Let me know where you are"

Sarai smirked,then she saw her house,"Here it is.399"she said to him.He turned into the driveway,"I live there actually"she said as she pointed to the smaller building next to it.He kept driving toward it.

"Oh so your parents kicked you out without kicking you out huh?"he asked her as he stopped the car.She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out,he noticed that her dress was pretty short……STOP IT HOWIE!

"No,I live alone"she said,"See you tomorrow"she said and then walked up to the house and unlocked it and walked in.

Howie shrugged,she sure was a mystery.It was kinda driving him crazy.He noticed a man standing on the small porch of the larger house.It must have been her father,he waved.But the guy just stared, not waving back."Ok…."he said softly as he kept driving.He was creepy.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great job ladies"Will said as all the "Guilty Pleasure Dancers" gathered in the basement after the club closed,"You all are bringing in some new crowds,getting new fans"

"Sweet"Emilie said.

Will came up to her and Sarai,"I need to see the two of you"he said.They followed him to his office down the hall.He closed the door,"Sit"he said.He didn't seem too happy.Just then his phone rang,"Hold on"and then he answered it.

"Is he mad?"Emilie asked,"Did he find out how old we really are?"she whispered

Sarai looked at her,"Just shut up and sit"she said to her,hoping that wasn't the case.They waited patiently,well at least Sarai did, while he was on the phone and then he hung up.

"Ok,so how are you?"he asked them

"Fine"they said.

"As you know,my new club opens tomorrow.I have been watching all of you and you two are the ones that the guys seem to like.I mean you work those cages like pros.Guys throw money…..how would you both feel if I asked you to work at Guilty Pleasures tomorrow night
instead of here?"he asked them

They looked at each other and smiled,they both still had jobs and were getting another one!"Yes it would be fine"Sarai said while Emilie nodded her head.

"Ok,well then I will give you some directions to the place"he said,"Its not far from here actually.Its more downtown where everything is"he said as he printed out directions from his
computer."Bring revealing clothing,stuff that would be easy to take off but really sexy"he said,"Not trashy"he said as he handed them the papers.

"Easy to take off?"Emilie asked

"Yeah.Guilty Pleasures is a gentlemans club,otherwise known as a strip club"he said."Now I have hired women that have been stripping for awhile but it wouldn't hurt to have some new faces on opening night.You two might not be stripping per say but be prepared if I ask you to"he said

"Like nude?"Emilie asked

"Oh no,those are what the back rooms are for and that's if someone pays more than $300"he said."But you can go topless if you want,bottomless if you want or just shake those fat asses of yours in a thong"he said,"Just make sure to make me some money"

Sarai smiled.Stripping?Sounded cool.

"Ok well I will see you girls there at 10?Good"he said not waiting for an answer."Now go home and get some rest"he said,"Gotta have energy to make some dough tomorrow"

They both got up and left.Sarai smiled and looked at Emilie,she didn't look too happy,"Whats wrong with you?More money!We are making more money tomorrow"

"But its stripping"Emilie said

"So?We might not even take anything off"she said,"Whats your problem?"

"I cant let my parents find out-"

"Then don't tell them!"Sarai said

"Its not that easy,they like to keep tabs on me"she said

"You just gotta be more sneaky, learn how to lie"Sarai said as she started to get undressed out of her "uniform".She couldn't wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howie was about to lock his office door when someone pushed him back into his office."What the-?"he said and turned around and saw Nick and AJ."Cant you both ask me nicely than being all `Mission Impossible' about it?"

"That was AJ's fault"Nick said,"We wanted to catch you before you left"

"Well Ive been caught.What do you want?"Howie asked as he held his blazer,briefcase and keys.

"What are you doing tonight?"AJ asked

"Well nothing-"

"Good,cuz we haven't been able to hang out since you went through all this divorcing-Katarina-and-moving-out-of-the-house bullshit"AJ said,"Now that's all over and you are an official bachelor,come out with us tonight"

"Im guessing you both have everything planned out huh?"he asked them

"Yeah actually,we can go to Applebees get a round of drinks and then go to the new strip club that's opening downtown"AJ said

"New strip club?"Howie asked

"You haven't heard about it?"AJ asked."They have been advertising it at The Heat for almost a month now!It opens tonight and we are going"

"Well I haven't been to The Heat since the last time we went-"

"I know,stop sheltering yourself.You are still young,you need to get out there and find someone new"AJ insisted

"And the best place to go would be a strip club?"he asked

"Someone new, not someone to get married to"AJ said

"Come on Howie,it will be like old times"Nick said

Howie smiled,he has been stressed ever since the divorce and the big move. He did need to release it somehow."Ok fine-"

"Good,meet us at the Applebees downtown at 8:30"AJ said,"Don't be late and don't worry,it will be boob loads of fun"he said and smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You look hot"Emilie said to Sarai when she came inside her house and saw her outfit.She had on a black leather corset tube top with black hot shorts and thigh high boots.

"Thanks"Sarai said,"A whip came with it but Im not gonna bring it"she said,"You look good too"she said.Emilie was wearing a neon coral convertible halter top that didn't leave much to the imagination and a matching hip hugging mini skirt with clear platformed mules.

"I spent a lot of money on this outfit"Emilie said,"Are you wearing panties?"she asked her

"No"she said simply

"Ok"Emilie said as she took off her g string

"Eeew,you better be taking that with you"Sarai said as she walked out the house,"Come on we are gonna be late"she said.Once Emilie was out she locked the door behind her and they walked to her truck.

"Oh theres Roger"Emilie said when she saw Roy come out of
his house

"His name is Roy"Sarai said with no expression,"His name should be asshole"she said as she got in the car

"Why is he such an asshole?"Emilie asked as she started her truck

"Because hes rude and he called me a bitch.Hes just an asshole,trust me"Sarai said as Emilie drove past.She waved to Roy but Sarai wouldn't even look at him.

"Sorry"Emilie said

"Whatever"Sarai said as she turned on her radio,"Lets live it up and make that money"she said with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's fucking brilliant!"Nick said with a laugh as he,AJ and Howie walked out of Applebees.They each had a full rack of ribs and quite a few drinks.They were all in high spirits."Which way is it?"Nick asked

"To your left"AJ said and then he let out a big belch.They all clapped,"Thank you,thank you"he said

"Wait…..we are walking?"Howie asked

"Yeah dude,its right down the street"AJ said."I cant wait"

They soon arrived and there was a line out the door."Guilty Pleasures?"Howie asked as he read the sign

"Yep,pretty appropriate"Nick said.They paid the cover charge and walked in.They all stared in awe.The place was huge and there were half naked women everywhere,there was a huge bar,huge stage with many poles and there were smaller platforms with poles on them
as well.There were many chairs and tables around the stage.There was also a second story where the bathrooms were located, another bar, couches and there was a railing so that you can see the action from above.

"Damn"they all said

"What first?What first?"Nick asked,acting like a 5 year old in Funland.

"We gotta get a good seat!"AJ said as he saw a blonde with the hugest breasts he had ever seen dance on the pole.They found some seats on the far side of the room near one of the smaller poles that weren't being used but it was better than nothing."Look Kevin's got a good seat"

"Hes here too?"Howie asked

"Yeah and I see Brian"Nick said as they all made eye contact with each other and acknowledged that they were all there,"Damn every man in Miami is here"

"And all the finest women"AJ said,"Damn look at those breasts!"he said as he stared at the blonde

"Drinks fellas?"a redhead asked as she came up to them.

"How about a Redheaded Slut?"AJ asked,"Not saying that you are of course,I want the drink"

The girl smiled,"No problem and I can be one if I had too many of those"she said and winked at AJ,"How about you guys?"she asked Howie and Nick

"Fuck Me Sideways"Nick said to her.She nodded

"What the hell?"Howie asked.He had never heard of those drinks before."Ugh a Gin and Tonic"he said.She walked away.

"Gin and Tonic?"Nick asked,"What a wuss"he said and laughed.

"I didn't know that the drinks that you two ordered even existed"Howie said

"That's what happens when you get married"AJ said as he watched the redheaded waitress walk away until he couldn't see her anymore.Then he felt a smack on the back of his head,"Hey!"

"We promised him that we wouldn't talk about that!"Nick said

AJ sighed,"My bad dude"

Soon the redhead was back with their drinks and a friend.She helped the girl up onto the small platform that was right in front of them and then handed out their drinks,"Figured you all wanted your own show"she said as the girl started to dance on the pole.She was wearing a blue bra and blue thong and even had blue streaks in her hair.

Howie drank some Gin and Tonic,a little too fast.He hasn't been to a strip club since college.He still felt guilty staring at these women.

"Shake that ass baby!"Nick said as he and AJ whistled.

"You deserve a couple of singles"AJ said to her as he put some dollar bills into her thong.Howie just sat there and watched,the drinks were getting to him a little bit and he was more laid back now.Not really caring anymore.They were all watching her dance on the pole when "Lapdance" came on."Oh shit this song rocks"AJ said.Then all of a sudden his chair was turned around and he was staring at a girl

"You want a lapdance?"she asked him.She was fine.Her breasts sat nicely in the black corset top that she was wearing and she had on the shortest shorts he had ever seen.

"Hell yeah"he said.She turned around and sat on his lap and started grinding against him.He was memorized by her backside and he lifted up his right hand,"Yo hand me my drink"he said not taking his eyes away from her.Nick and Howie looked at AJ and saw that a girl was giving him a lap dance

"Way to go AJ"Nick said as Howie passed him his drink.AJ took it and drank it as the girl danced in his lap.

"Oh shit!"AJ said as the girl grinded harder in his lap.She then turned around and straddled him.She was hot!"Yeah baby"he said to her

Howie turned around,hearing AJ having a good time.He looked at the girl and gasped,"SARAI?!"

The girl looked up and stopped dancing,she looked at him with surprise and then smiled,"Hi Howie"

He stood up,"What the fuck are you doing here?"he asked

"Shes giving me a good time!"AJ said,then he stopped,"You know her?"

"Shes my fucking babysitter!"he said

"That's your babysitter!?"Nick and AJ asked

"Damn"AJ said,"You can babysit me anytime-"

"Shut up AJ"Howie said as he grabbed Sarai's arm

"Hey!"Sarai and AJ said.Howie pulled her to a corner and she snatched her arm away from him,"What the fuck!?"she said to him

"I should be asking you the same thing!You work here?"he asked her

"This is my first day!"she said,"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Im with the guys,they-"then he stopped,"I don't need to explain myself to you!"

"I don't need to explain myself to you!"she mocked him

He looked her up and down, she did look good. If she wasn't his son's babysitter,he would have congratulated AJ on a good find."I cant believe you of all people would be working in a place like this!"he said,not wanting to believe it

"They pay really well"Sarai said,"I also dance at The Heat,Ive been doing that for a little over a month now-"

"That's how long you have been working for us too!-"

"Yeah I got 2 jobs in one day!So what?!It's a hustle out there!"she said,"I need the money and a girl with no experience doesn't have that many choices"she said.Then she smiled,noticing that he was trying very hard not to look at her,"I look good don't I?"she said seductively

"Please Sarai,don't start"he said,his speech getting a little slower by the minute and she was getting sexier by the minute,not like she wasn't sexy already……STOP IT HOWIE! "Im
gonna…..take you home ok?"

"Fuck you"she scoffed and started to walk away.

For being drunk,he had good balance and ran to her and grabbed her arm and turned her around,he held her close so she couldn't get away,"Sarai listen to me.I don't want a girl like you to be working here.You are….young and you have your whole life ahead of you-"

"Im 18!"she said defensively

"I know,but you are still a baby"he said to her,"Your barely an adult.You can vote and go to strip clubs now,so what?"

"I don't have to listen to this"Sarai said,"Your friend was gonna give me good money-"

"Here!"Howie said as he pulled a $20 out of his pocket,"What?
Is it that we don't pay you enough!?We pay you $150 right?I'll tell
Kat that we will start paying you $175 a week-"

"I'll take the $175"Sarai said

"Good,now-"

"But that doesn't mean I wont stop working here"

"What?!"

"I have bills to pay for.I have that house to pay for!$500 a month!By myself!"Sarai said.She also liked having other means of income just in case something happened and she liked shaking her ass and getting loads of dough for it.She wasn't going to make this type of money working at Victoria's Secret in the mall.

"By yourself!?"Howie asked her,"Sarai, I cant have a stripper babysitting my 5 year old son!"

Sarai froze. What if he told Katarina? What if they fired her over this? Yeah she was getting a lot of money from the clubs but their checks were the only steady ones she got. Why get fired
over something stupid? "Please Howie,don't tell Kat"she begged him

"I cant believe that you take care of my son by day and give head and lapdances by night!"Howie said

"Hey,I don't give head!"Sarai said,well there was that one time…."I only give lapdances-"

"Yeah for now and then next week you will be on the pole,then giving head in the back room,then having sex with strangers!"Howie said,"Don't you have any respect for yourself!?"

"Yes!How dare you!I respect myself and I am proud of my sexuality and my C cup breasts and my nice ass"Sarai said,"You do too.I notice how you look at me-"

"Sarai don't start-"

"Please Howie,don't fire me"Sarai said as she stood closer to him and then hugged him,"I could lose my place,I would have nowhere to go"she said.She could feel himself weaken and she had a feeling that he was smelling her perfume.Man, he smelled good,she so
wanted to fuck him right there.

"Yo Sarai,what the fuck?"came a voice.She turned around and it was Will."Stop talking and make some money"

"Will?"Howie asked,"You own this place too?"

Will smirked,"Yeah I do and this girl here is my employee which makes me her boss.Now if you excuse us Howard, she has work to do-"

"Actually,she is working"Howie said.He dug in his pockets and pulled out some bills,"We were negotiating a lapdance.She drives a hard bargain"he said as he held up a $100.If Sarai had to work,she would be with him tonight, no other pervert. Especially Will,he knew
him all too well.

Will smiled,"Wow Sarai,that's the most anyone has paid for a lapdance"He then slapped her ass."Good work".He looked at Howie,"Have a nice time with her"he said and then started to walk away and then turned around,"Oh and sorry about your wife"he said and then walked away.

"You know him?"Sarai asked.

"Yeah"Howie said but he didn't want to talk about it

"So,you want a lapdance?"she asked smiling

"I want you to leave"he said

"I cant, I don't want to"she said defiantly,"But Howie,I need this job.And its not just the money.I really care for Isaiah"she said to him,"And who else is going to watch him huh?Hes
gone through so much, he needs stability and hiring someone new wont help"

Howie sighed,he didn't want to admit it but she was right. Damn it and he was too drunk to think of anything legal that he could throw at her."Fine I wont tell. This will be our secret"he
said,"But you stay with us tonight ok?Don't leave my side. If I don't pay you enough I KNOW my friends will.Deal?"

Sarai smiled,"Deal"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~