The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Wake Up!

“We’ve told each other so much but you never told me your name” She said. Her eyes were beautiful they changed colors from brown to gold to green. I loved the way she sat there in the middle of the floor with me. A spotlight on only us because there wasn’t anything around.

“Um, it’s Gerard” I lied and she new that.
“Well if your name is Gerard then my name is Jazz” She told me. I just nodded. I wonder what her name is. “You know what ‘Gerard’” She said to me “I really care about you. I don’t care about many people so I think you should feel lucky. I don’t care about just anybody”

I tried to speak but…

I bolted out of bed ‘not again’. This happens when I usually go to bed at the regular time people should go to bed at. I love talking to her though because she… understands is a way to put it. I kind of wish she was real.

*one hour later

“Come on wake up” Some one was shaking me. I’ve been awake for a while now. But I didn’t want to get up all I wanted to do was fall back asleep and stare into her beautiful eyes. What am I thinking? She’s only there in my dreams. I should be getting hooked on her.

The person shook me again. “Frank Iero get your ass up”

**
“Come on, wakey, wakey, get up and smell the coffee” I was so tired and I didn’t want to get out of bed.

“You don’t know how to make coffee” I mumbled into my pillow. The person next to me stopped shaking me.
“I guess I don’t… Do I?” They paused then spoke “Zandalee Dawson get your ass up anyway”

“You don’t know how wrong that sounded do you” I asked Jazz.
“Not at all” she replied.

*One Hour Later*
“Come on” I screamed. “ I still haven’t fixed our boards so we need to walk” Jazz ran down the stairs and we headed out the door.