The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

You Can't Fix This One

"How about we paint it" Jazz suggested.
“lets not talk about this now” I asked. And she nodded knowing why. You see, my parents went out one late night and got in a car accident. The driver one of the cars was drunk. The basterd survived but my parents didn’t. My parents left the mansion to me. Jazz lives with me because her mom kick her out of the house. Jazz used to work so her mom could afford to get drunk each and every night. But now we’re okay. It’s not alright but we’re okay.

*After School
“Fresh air” I exclaimed while dropping my books and running around the front of the school. I saw jazz walk up, laugh, and then pick up my books. “How about we go home and pick out our outfit for the party tomorrow?”
“Sounds good to me” I said taking my books from her “I’m so glad graduation is tomorrow”
“Same her” She replied with a sigh and we walked home.
About the middle of our walk home I spoke “I was thinking about going back into the basement” I told her looking at my shoes (which were really cool by the way)
“Yeah” Her light tone surprised me. She usually doesn’t talk about us going down there. I guess the funeral hurt her too. “Hopefully we still got it”
“yeah.. Hopefully” I don’t know what Jazz was thinking but I was thinking about ‘Gerard’ and last nights talk.

**
I wonder if any of the guys noticed how distracted I was at band practice. I barley moved around and I didn’t talk. I know Gerard noticed because he kept staring at me. I couldn’t help it, she was beautiful. I didn’t tell her my real name. I don’t know why. Maybe because she might treat me different. I’m not sure but it was something I felt I had to do. What am I thinking? She only lives in my dreams. It’s not like were going to see each other one day on the street.

Oh no! I zoned out. We have this thing in MCR that when someone zones out it’s because they have something on their mind and they should share it with th rest of the guys.

I slowly turned my head and there they all were. All of MCR standing ther, staring atme. Waiting for someone to say or do something.

“Who is she” Gerard spoke first. I shook my head then looked back down. Everyone except Gerard left. He was about to speak but I was too quick.
“You can’t fix this one, Gerard” He looked at me in the eye, smiled then said “That’s what I thought".