Exposed In Lights

Cheater!

“What are you ladies doing today then?” Joe asked from my bed.

Everyone was gathered here, everyone being; Emma, Ashleigh, Joe, Nick, Kevin, Shaun and Tom. We were going to Bamboozle left for the first time, being in America had it’s bonus’s, one of the main ones being all the best festivals are over here. I would probably be seeing Miley there because she was going to watch Metro Station play, I was mainly going for them, Taking Back Sunday and All Time Low.

“Going to Bamboozle.” Ashleigh shouted, “Woo!” She cheered jumping on the bed then letting her self fall off. I chuckled and stepped out of my bathroom.

“You’re wearing that shirt?” Kevin said, shocked.

I glanced down at my ‘Homophobia is so gay’ shirt, then back to him, “Yep.” I grinned popping the ‘p’. I knew they were religious and all that, but I wasn’t. They would have to deal with this. I glanced around at Emma, she was wearing a ‘We the kings’ shirt and Ashleigh being her happy self wore a ‘FREE HUGS’ shirt. I paired my shirt with a pair of grey skinnies and some white plimsolls.

“Can we come?” Joe asked standing up, Ashleigh answered for me while I scurried out the room to do a quick radio interview.

As I talked I tied my hair back and clipped my fringe back against my head. The interview didn’t last long so once I was finished I skipped down the stairs and outside where everyone was gathered.

“I’m guessing you’re coming.” I smiled up at Nick who nodded and kissed my shoulder as I walked in front of him. We all managed to get into the mini-bus like car and we were soon away.

It took just over an hour of singing to get there, the sun beamed down and I was suddenly very warm in my black shirt. I tied a knot in the top of it, revealing my stomach but also cooling me down. Joe, Kevin, Tom and Shaun wandered off and so Emma, Ashleigh, Nick and I decided to go look at some merch.

We did get recognised but not so much that we needed security, it was the odd picture and autograph. Most people just took photos from a distance as we picked out merchandise from the tents. I walked back to the VIP area with Nick beside me and Ashleigh and Emma in front. Nick carried some of his bags and some of mine, I had one in each hand.

Big Rob took them from us and put them in the boot of the car while we headed for the main stage while Ashleigh and Emma went off to see Metro Station. When we got there everyone was there including Miley, her Mom and Justin. She smiled widely and hugged me, “Thanks for coming.” She grinned. Trace appeared behind her and smiled at me. “Julia this is my brother, Trace.”

“Hey,” He smiled, “Thanks for coming.”

“No problem.” I smiled.

He glanced behind him, “I have to go get sorted, enjoy the show!” He shouted running off.

Nick stood behind me and shoved his hands into my pocket, I smiled as he kissed my neck. I took my sunglasses from my head and slipped them over my eyes. The crowd seemed to go on forever, thousands of faces all mixed together and loud rock music playing through the speakers. The atmosphere whirled around me, thrilling me with every cheer that erupted from the audience every now and again.

Joe and Kevin joked around behind the amps out of the view of the crowds, Nick and I stood partially visible at the side of the stage. Everyone began to chant ‘Metro Station!’ when the time came for them to come on, I cheered along with everyone as they ran out on the stage and broke out into ‘Control’.

“Another cigarette and I’m so bored your words aren’t making sense.” I sung loudly. Miley and I danced together easily, grinning and waving to people who waved at us.

Once their set was over Nick and I wandered around the VIP area, he was helping me spot Taking Back Sunday. I finally spotted a longer haired Adam Lazzara and I kept my in scream, he saw me gawping at him and he smiled. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around, I scowled. “Dad, what are you doing here?” I snapped.

“I came with the boys, you’re affecting them more than you know.” Dad smiled and kissed my forehead. “Hello Nick.” He smiled and shook his hand.

“Hey David.” Nick said in a serious but light tone, “What time is All Time Low on?” He asked me.

“In around ten minutes.” I told him, “Wanna go get a drink?”

Nick nodded and we headed off to the food and drinks room for the VIPs. “You’re annoyed yes?” Nick chuckled, noticing my change in attitude.

“I just wanted to come here and relax without my parents breathing down my neck or my brothers running around.” I tightened my pony tail as a distraction then grabbed a bottle of water from the table. “Let’s go back to the stage.”

Nick followed me back to the side of the stage where my Dad and my brothers were hiding from the crowds. “Come on, we’ll stand closer.” Nick whispered to me pulling me past my Dad and brothers. I folded my arms and leaned against the random black box at the side of the stage. Ashleigh and Emma came a few seconds later with chocolate and coke, I grabbed a bar and shared it with Nick.

“I’ve had an insane amount of hugs!” Ashleigh grinned to me then swigged some coke down. “It’s funny.”

“It’s America.” I corrected.

Nick chuckled from beside me. It was true though, compared to the British, Americans are way friendly. In Starbuck they have a conversation with you; they’re all jolly and overly happy all the time.

Once we had watched All Time Low my Dad could sense I was a bit annoyed and took the kids away. I felt slightly guilty for being the reason they had to go home but today was supposed to be for me and my friends, my Dad seemed relieved to get away though so at least I hadn’t pissed off everyone.

Joe and Kevin showed up later on when it was dark to watch TBS play. We all gathered at the side of the stage, Nick placed his hands on my hips and rested his head on top of my shoulder. I placed my hand over his and pulled my fingers up so they trailed down his.

“I feel small.” I sighed. Nick chuckled at my lack of enthusiasm and kissed my shoulder. “Thanks.” I told him.

As soon as they hit they stage I was in a better mood, I sung to every song and danced with Ashleigh who jumped around like a maniac. She had way too much energy for someone so small.

Once the show was over and once we had watched TBS we rushed to the car. Everyone fell asleep apart from Big Rob who was driving and Nick and I in the back seat. “Nick, do you ever wonder if you made a right decision?” I asked him, I pushed my self up then crossed my legs under me.

“How do you mean?” He turned slightly, giving me all his attention.

“It’s just, being a singer can’t last me forever. What do I do once everyone decides I’m no longer good enough?” I hung my head so he couldn’t see the look of worry on my face.

Nick moved closer and lifted my head up. We got eye contact and I suddenly felt like I couldn’t move my eyes, “Do you love music?” I nodded, “That’s all that matters.”

“I love babies too.” I argued with a grin, he smiled back at me and kissed my nose.

“Maybe we can have some one day.” He chuckled, “I’ll get you one.”

“Thanks.” I said in my usual chirpy ‘thanks’ voice.

Only once he pulled me against his chest did I realize the seriousness of this conversation, he had basically just told me that some day he wanted to marry me. My stomach fluttered and disbelief clouded my thoughts. I played with the buttons on his shirt, opening one then closing it and kept going in that notion. He was silent, knowing that whenever I fidgeted I tended to be thinking deeply.

Before I knew it Big Rob had stopped, “Stop two, Beckingham Palace!” Big Rob joked stopping outside my house.

I got off Nick and gathered my stuff. “I’ll call you tomorrow.” He gave me a long kiss then I climbed out and headed back to my house.

The next morning I got ready for the day which included an appearance on the Tyra Banks show. I put on a dress that had a floral skirt and a navy blue top, Nick’s watch and a pair of black heels.

My Mum carried my things in her bag as we walked down the corridor to my dressing room, she talked to my Dad on the phone as I got my hair curled and my make up done. Once they were finished I slipped a black hair band with a bow on it behind my ears and put on square shaped earrings in.

After around ten minutes of doing nothing I was called out, I said bye to my Mum then walked down the corridor led by numerous people. I sighed, not in the mood to answer the same boring questions over and over again. “Please welcome, Julia Beckham.”

The interview was nothing new, questions about my life, the clothes I wear, my Chanel campaign and the Jonas Brothers though she didn’t linger on them for long. By the end of the show I was almost running to the Jonas’s. I gave my Mum a quick kiss on the cheek then jumped out the car, she had driven extra quick for me.

Joe let me in the house and greeted me with a hug, I climbed the stairs silently and walked cautiously to Nick’s door where I could hear him talking to his Mom. I didn’t want to intrude so I stood at the door and eaves dropped.

“-pretty isn’t it? Are you sure you want to do this Nicholas? You’re only sixteen and it’s a big commitment.” Denise said in a concerned tone.

Shit… he… I was so confused so I eagerly listened for his answer. “I know but, I love her, honestly.”

“I know you do sweetie and she loves and trusts you so much she’d probably let you lead her into a burning building with a smile on her face.” I smiled, it was true. Denise chuckled, “Oh Nick, it’s just a figure of speech.”

“I know.” He chuckled along with her.

I decided now would be okay to intrude, I knocked on the door and few times and pushed it open so that I could peer around it. “Greetings.” I said, Nick smiled so I pushed open the door open and stepped into his just cleaned room. “Afternoon Denise.” I smiled and hugged her.

“I’ll see you kids soon I’m guessing. That flapjack will be done in around ten minutes.”

I licked my lips and giggled, Denise patted Nick’s leg then left the room. “So, what have you done today?” I asked Nick.

He opened his arms for me so I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck whilst his held onto my thigh. “We did some filming and some interviews, nothing much. How was the Tyra show?”

I was insanely distracted by his lips running up and down my neck and across my collar bone, “Good.” I stuttered out, he smiled and kissed the spot he was at. “What were you and your Mum talking about?” I asked hoping he would tell me.

“Just things.” I sighed, obviously not. I rolled off him and onto my stomach, I stretched out my legs and arms then wrapped them around his pillow. I grunted as he rolled onto my back but smiled when he tucked his head behind my shoulder blade. His hands slid under the pillowed and he laced them with mine. I smiled and turned my head, I closed my eyes partly and kissed his arm a few times.

“Shouldn’t that be the other way around?” I heard Joe laugh from the doorway.

“Find the law, Joe!” I snapped jokingly. “Find it.” I said slowly then kissed Nick’s arm one more time. Joe laughed and shut the door.

I managed to turn around whilst underneath him so I could look at him, his eyes danced around different areas of my face while mine watched his. I wrapped my arms around his torso and pulled him down so his weight was on mine, I didn’t mind one bit. He wasn’t that heavy anyway. I rubbed my cheek against his neck consequently grazing my lips across his shoulder.

I let out a squeak when he flipped us over so I was on top of him. I felt his hip bone digging into my thigh so I shifted my position until I was comfortable. When I looked back to Nick he was biting his lip, I smirked and leaned forward so I moved against him some more. I gasped when I felt his hands on the insides of my thighs, I shuddered when his fingers grazed my underwear.

He gripped my thighs and flipped us over so he was on top of me like before. Nick slipped his tongue into my mouth with no hesitation, his hand lifted my bare thigh up against his side. I wrapped both my legs around him and he moaned against my mouth.

It was hard to think with him acting like this, but he was going to end up getting himself in too deep. I pushed against his chest once and he pulled away from my lips with a smile on his, I chuckled and kissed his cheek.

“That was your fault.” He smirked and climbed off me. He opened his closet and tossed me an unbuttoned pale blue tartan shirt, I slipped my arms into it and took a whiff then grabbed his laptop from the table.

I went on Perez Hilton and began reading over the article that was titled; WE WORKED IT OUT! Finally!

Our favourite singer and Beckham, Julia, has been wearing a watch for almost a year now. Lots of people asked about it at first but now no one seems to care. Gossipers everywhere tried to work out why she was showing up to big event in marvellous dresses then pairing it with a black, men’s Rolex watch. But, being Julia Beckham she pulled it off, obviously.

But, today after browsing the Jonas pictures we have. Perez spotted it!


An old picture of Nick and his brothers eating ice-cream came up and in a white circle was his watch. The other side of the picture had numerous ones of me wearing it, the watch also circled in his signature white pen.

How stupid are we? Of course it’s Nick’s! How insanely cute!

The couple went to Bamboozle yesterday. Nick’s brothers tagged along and so did Julia’s band. According to sources her Dad turned up with her brothers and she braved it with a fake smile but walked off with Nick. Ouch, how uncool Papi?

Our Princess also wore an amazing shirt which she got some hate for! How sad? Click here to view the pictures.


“Took them long enough.” I chuckled and crossed off the web page.

“Kids! Flapjack!”

It was now a race to get down the stairs, I jumped over the edge of the banister and Nick gasped. “Cheater!”

I smirked and slid into the insanely sweet smelling kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. :)

Please, please, pleasse comment. To comment, click here.

-Rose