Exposed In Lights

Interlude: It's Perez

JONAS AND BECKHAM RUN AWAY!

Image

OH MY JONAS! This is a big thing kiddies! All the tweenies are going to tear her to shreds. Our very special sources broke it to Perez first that Julia Beckham and Nick Jonas have disappeared from the States and no one knows where except Mama Jonas.

They supposedly packed a bag each, told Denise Jonas (Nick’s mother) they were leaving for a short break and then went. How long will that purity ring last! We wonder how Daddy David feels about this. By the look on his face on the picture as he walked out of a meeting mumbling angrily into his phone we think the answer is not good.

Image

Look at that angry mouth! Grrr. We love how he still looks hot! We smell some grounding coming Julia’s way. We’ll keep you updated!

So, what do you think her parents will do???

Take away her car? Phone? Mega yacht?

Let us know what you think!


*****************

NICK JONAS AND JULIA BECKHAM LEAVE U.S

Nick Jonas (Jonas Brothers) and Julia Beckham, both aged sixteen, have reportedly fled the country and left their friends and family gobsmacked. Earlier today the two were last spotted playing baseball with friends and Nick’s two siblings, Joe and Kevin who are also in the band, then have not been seen since.

The police have had no contact of missing persons of their description and representatives of the two say the two have not gone missing. Julia has been staying at the Jonas’s mansion in Texas to relax in peace after collapsing from the work load she received during her UK tour last week.

Though we are told they have not gone missing the two have disappeared from the states. The Beckham’s reportedly had no idea this was going to happen and are very concerned. A source close to the family says; “David is furious at her. He and Victoria were worried enough letting her stay in Texas without them then to have her run off with her current boy friend has pushed them over the edge. But she has her Dad wrapped around her little finger so no doubt the punishment will not be large.”

More and more information is being piled up, keep checking back for updates!

*****************

Joe and Kevin sulk at L.A.X

Image

Joe, Kevin and the rest of the family left for the airport today supposedly heading for L.A to meet up with David and Victoria Beckham.

Rumour has it that Nick and Julia are in the small island of Bora Bora but where in Bora Bora is unknown. No doubt the paparazzi will be flocking there soon enough, searching the whole island until they found them. It’s obvious the two want some time alone, give it to them. They’re responsible enough!!!