Sequel: Save Me

You're Right That It's Wrong To Spend the Night Alone

12

"Will," I gasped softly.

"Ry? Are you okay?" I heard the concern in his voice.

Unfortunately, I didn't care.
"I'm sorry."

"Ryan, where are you?"

"I'm so sorry. I love you, Billy, I love you so much, I'm so fucking sorry."

And I jumped.

**WILLIAM'S POV**

Somehow I managed to figure out where Ryan was by calling his company, and begging for the GPS coordinates.

When I finally got to my destination, my stomach dropped out.

"Holy shit, Ryan!" I managed to dial the numbers on my phone.
"I need an ambulance."

**RYAN'S POV**

Aww, fuck. Bright lights. Bright, bright lights. Bad headache. Pain. God, I feel like I just got run over by a truck.

That was all I could think. All of it, every thought consisted of or was tainted by these words.

Still, I struggled to open my eyes.

"Brendon, he's awake, go tell a doctor."

"You can always-"

"Go get a fucking doctor." Changing his familiar voice into one even more comforting, I watched someone lean over me.

My eyes struggled to adjust.
"Mmmph!!!!!!!"
I yelped as the pain hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Shh, Ryan."

"MMMMMMMMPH!"
I couldn't open my mouth, and it hurt my jaw, but I couldn't stop trying to scream.

"Ryan, shh, it's okay."

I felt a mask slip over my face, and slowly the pain subsided and I fell into sleep.

*WILLIAM'S POV**

"His injuries were much more serious than most survivors. We thought he had enough morphine, but apparently not. We've upped his IV, he should be fine when he wakes up again. He'll be numb, but at least not in pain anymore."

Not physically.
Emotionally, he'd be a million times worse, I was sure.

The doctor left, and Brendon and I sat in silence.

Ryan's eyes fluttered open again, and we jumped to his side.

"Ryan, baby, are you okay?" Brendon purred.
I couldn't believe it.

"Hey, Ry..." I slowly rested my hand on his, hoping it wouldn't hurt him.

His eyes flickered over to me and I could read all the pain, all the hurt, all the emotions in them.

I was going to kill Brendon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap.