Sequel: Save Me

You're Right That It's Wrong To Spend the Night Alone

13

Brendon gently ran a hand through Ryan's hair, or what was left of it. They'd had to cut off the majority to stitch the large gaping wounds covering his scalp.

Ryan looked up at me, confusion clear in his eyes.

"Ry, you basically shattered the entire right side of your body. Um, your jaw's broken, that's why you can't talk." My eyes were filling with tears. "Um, you're gonna be in Intensive Care til you can move on your own. You're not gonna be totally healed for like six months."

He nodded a little, wincing a tiny bit.

"Just sleep, Ry. You need it."

His left hand curled around mine, and he fell asleep.

Brendon and I were silent for a good hour, just looking at the bruised boy.

"What the fuck did you do, Brendon?" My voice was quiet and deadly.

"What?"

"What did you do that made him so upset?"

"I just told him I couldn't come out and be with him."

"Is that all?"

He hesitated. "I said... I said if I could have anybody, why would I want somebody I knew I'd have..." He looked down, tears running off his nose.

Though my anger had worn off, it came back in a flash.
"Brendon Urie!"

"I know-"

"You fucking prick! How could you say that to him?!" I jumped out of my seat, towering over him.

"Shut up, I know I fucked up!"

"You are an indecent BASTARD, Brendon Urie! Do you even care about him? You destroyed him!"

"I know-"

"It's your fucking fault!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the folks who left me comments, especially sKwaird and xkaxpowx
<3 Manda