Sequel: Save Me

You're Right That It's Wrong To Spend the Night Alone

21

"You know you cant just fix this with a hug," he whispered into my chest.

"I'm sorry."

"Brendon, just leave me alone, okay? Please, just leave me alone for a while."

"I...I...Um...Yeah... Um. I'll see you later then."

I let go of him and backed away, and went into the living room, curling up in a ball on the sofa. I pulled out my Sidekick, and sent a text to Martin.

Ryan's pissed at me

Yeah?

Yeah

What happened?

I said I was gonna ask you out a few months ago instead of saying I loved Ryan in an interview and now he thinks I'd rather have you and I don't love him

Fun fun

Yeah

I'm sorry hun

Me too

It's all good

Martyyyyyyyyyyyyy, make me smile

lol how do you want me to do that?

i dunno

k, so two muffins are sitting in an oven. the one says, "Oh, my god! we're in an oven!" the other screams "Holy shit! a talking muffin!"


I giggled. Cute.

lol you like?

mhm, it made me giggle

good =]

yeah, thanks

so what's up?

uhm not much


"Brendon?"

I looked up to see Ryan. "Hi, babe."

"Can we talk?"

"Yeah, one sec baby."

Ry wants to talk, we'll talk later, yeah?

k, bye brenny <3


I followed Ryan back to our bedroom.

He sat on the bed. "Brenny, I'm sorry."

My heart dropped. "I...Are you breaking up with me?" My voice jumped an octave.

His head jerked up. "What?! Baby, no! Never."

"Okay... Then why are you sorry?" I sat beside him on the bed.

"I seriously overreacted. I mean, I knew you liked him, it was kinda stupid to think that it didn't matter to you anymore."

"Oh." I wrapped my arms around him, and he snuggled into me. "It's okay, baby. No worries."

"So are we okay? You're not mad at me or anything?" He looked up at me, biting his lip.

"I desperately hope you are joking."

He looked down, mumbling, "Oh."

I giggled. "I just meant, of course I'm not mad at you. I don't have any reason to be."

He smiled up at me and wrapped his arms around my neck. "I love you, Brendy."

"Love you, too, Ryro." I pressed my lips against his.

To my surprise, he kissed me back with more force than necessary.

"Ry-?"

"Okay, so I know I've been really stupid and not having sex with you ever since we got together 'cause I really wanted you to be with me cause you loved me, and not just 'cause otherwise we couldn't have sex, but I most definitely need you right now."

My eyes widened. "Then who am I to argue?"

He grinned widely, and kissed me again.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to xkaxpowx and sKwaird
xkaxpowx makes me smile with her lovely comments
so thank you =]
<3 Manda