Sequel: Save Me

You're Right That It's Wrong To Spend the Night Alone

8

"Ryan?"

It had been a month since the incident, and Ryan was still utterly unresponsive. People were beginning to notice.
Fans and the bands they were touring with questioned the theory of depression.
Spencer was beginning to wonder if they were right.

"Ryan, Will's here. We want to talk to you."

I crawled out of my bed silently, and followed Spencer out front.

There, all of The Academy Is..., Panic at the Disco, and Travis McCoy squished together on the sofa
.
I looked up at Spencer and smirked, and said the first words in nearly a month.
"Where's the party?"

"We're...We're really worried about you, Ry."

I looked over at William, who had spoken, unimpressed. "Dunno why."

"Because you've turned into a zombie."

"Nope, I've no desire for the taste of human flesh." Except for Brendon's. I winced as that thought flashed through my head. "So thanks guys, but no need to worry." I wandered over to the refrigerator and bent over to get a bottle of water.

"We've set you up with a therapist."

I straightened right back up. "What?" I turned around to glare at Siska.

"I said... Um..." He looked over at William helplessly.

"We're worried about you, Ryan. Either you can talk to us, or you can go talk to a stranger." Travis frowned, looking sad.

"Why the fuck would you do that?! If I need help, I'll get it!" I opened my glare towards all of them. "I'm not a child!"

William stood up and walked up to me, my eyes following him the whole way. "What happened to you?" he whispered, gently cupping my face, making me swallow hard. "You're so angry, so mad, because we want to help you?" He shook his head. "I want my best friend back, Ryro."

Those words somehow cut deep into my heart, and I felt my eyes tear up.

"I...Billy, I'm sorry." I looked up at his eyes.

They offered no comfort. "Sorry doesn't mean anything, Ryan. You know that, right?"

I looked down and nodded, feeling ashamed. I didn't know I had been hurting anyone. Somehow, I had just been too caught up in my own thoughts to realize.

"Look...When you figure out who you want, or need, to talk to, give me a call... I'll either confirm your appointment, or get whoever over here, okay?"

I nodded again, and he tilted my chin up.

"We love you, Ry. Smile every once in a while for us, would you?" He kissed my forehead, smiling a little.

I nodded once more, a small smile settling onto my face, trying to please him.

He rolled his eyes. "A real smile." He smiled at me a little wider. "Guys, I think we're okay."

"You sure?"

That voice tore holes in me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey... Did you know comments make me update faster?
=D
Anyway, thanks for reading y'all.
<3 Manda