Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

School

The next morning, i woke up in a cold sweat from the dream. I had been fought over between the werewolf monster and a vampire.
"I seriously need to stop reading those books." I mumbled to myself. I got up and took a shower then got dressed in black jeans, red tanktop, and black shoes and then headed to my new school. I love being the new kid, Don't know a single soul, that's good though. No worrying about drama or friends fighting over friends. I looked at all the people around me then my eyes found two perfect golden eyes like in my dreams. I stood there watching him as he watched me.He looked so muscular and so hot in his own way. I shook my head, looking down, walking to my biology class but as i looked up i saw him again but there was one seat left was by him. I started cursing to myself quietly as i walked over to him after seeing the teacher.
"Emmett say hello to Jessy." So that’s what’s he’s name is the boy who is in my dreams. As the class went on Emmett and I kept looking at each other then i got a piece of paper out then starting writing. I passed it to him.
* I know you from somewhere* He wrote back faster then i excepted.
*Same here But i can't be around you very much longer.* Then the bell rung. His writing was so perfect better than anyones i know of.
" Later." He whispered. I sat still in shock that his voice was actually sweet.
"Lose some perfume." I looked at him. " you been in my dreams. I am Jessy Pike." I shook his hand. His skin was cold as in my dreams. He smiled a bit and walked off to his next class. I stood there staring then shook it off and looked where was my next class but a cold hand was on my arm. I turned around to a blonde beautiful girl who smelled like Emmett.
"Leave Emmett alone, human." I looked at her in confusion. " Don't make me say it again." she hissed and walked off like a runway model.
"What the hell?" I stared at her then headed for my next class again and those golden eyes found mine again. " No way." I groaned and saw the only seat was by Emmett Cullen. I went to the teacher and got my book then went to sit next to Emmett...again.I didn't look at him.

While class was going on, i was paying attention to the teacher and i felt something touch my hand. I looked down and there was paper folded nicely under my hand. I opened it.
*are you following me?* I smiled and looked at Emmett, wrote back.
* No i have biology, history, math, and then English. Are you following me?*
*really? * I nodded. * I guess you'll see me everyday all day long until schools end.*I giggled silently.
*some girl told me to leave you alone and called me human. Who is she? Why did she call me a human?* Emmett sighed.
* her name is Rosalie and its a long story about her calling you human.* i smiled,
*we have all day, Mett.*
*its a secret. So don't tell anyone not even your best friend.* I smiled and nodded. *We are vampires.* I nodded again.* she can smell you really well. She can fight well.*
*Cool that's why your skin is cold. And your eyes are golden. What do you eat?* I looked up at him, smiling. The bell rang and Emmett and i started to talk more and walking to our next class.
"Is there more like you guys in forks?" He nodded. "Cool. I thought Forks would be boring but i guess not." Emmett Laughed as we walked in our math class. I groaned as we walked in. I saw Rosalie "Great." I mumbled to myself. Emmett Pulled me behind him.
"Rosalie this is Jessy, my friend. " Emmett said calmly. I mumbled a hi as she stared at me.
"Emmett don't do this to me." I saw another pale person behind Rosalie.
"That is Edward my brother. Edward this is Jessy." Edward hissed a bit.
"You told her!" He said in a whisper."what if she tells?" We both sat down. God what is with these vampires i thought to myself.
"Not now Edward. After school." Emmett and i talked all day long, even laughed like old friends but the rest of the family didn't like me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I am trying hard very hard lol I like Emmett more than anyone else out of the Cullens lol Comments will make this story better you know.