Sequel: Fangs

My Life With Vampires and Werewolves

Werewolf afraid of a vampire?

A week later, Emmett started to complain that i stink like a wet dog. Then when i was helping me dad he complained that i felt like i had a fever.
"dad i feel fine. But what is with people complaining today?' Dad sighed.
"lets for a drive." He said while grabbing his car keys. " I knew we should have moved to La Push instead of here." He looked at me. "we need to see an old friend there.'

An hour later, we got to La Push. Dad drove to a house that was small. A guy in a wheel chair came out of the horse as dad got out of the car.
"hey Billy. This is my daughter, Jessy." dad said as i came up next to him.
"hey Frank. hi Jessy." I nodded. "what brings you here?' a younger guy came out of the house.
"well can i talk to you private? Hi Jacob." I stood there shocked at Jacob the other guy in my dreams. Jacob smiled at my dad.
"Hey who is this young female?" I saw dads smile like he was up to something.
"this is Jessy, my daughter. Billy can we go inside to talk please?" Billy nodded.
"Jacob keep this young lady entertain please." Jacob nodded, couldn't keep his eyes off me.
"okay dad." Jacob said. My dad and Billy went inside i walked up to Jacob.
"I wanna try something okay. Don't worry." Our eyes locked and came up close to him. "Sorry if this will be weird." I reached up and kissed him like in my dreams. i felt this wonderful feeling. Jacob wrapped his arms around me, deepen the kiss, pulling me close. I started to lean back feeling something hard poking my stomach. I pulled away, touching my lips lightly. " wow"
"You telling me. I didn't think you had the guys or even complained about my fever hot temperature." he laughed. I smiled.
" you feel fine to me." he looked at me. "seriously you do."
"then you feel fine too." I smiled. "so how do you like it in forks now?'
"its okay just too rainy." he laughed. " oh well it ain't bad."
"thats good. So now we got past the kissing tell me about yourself." I laughed.
"well i am sixteen..." I told him about myself. we laughed and went into the garage. We kissed. "well also i had dreams about you and another guy." I looked at him.

An hour later, we were cuddled in the backseat of his Rabbit. We were still talking. I was curled up beside him as my dad walks in.
"are we ready to go now?' dad asked. I sighed.
"No i just got comfortable." Jacob smiled and snuggled closer to him. " Jacob and Billy can drive me home if they don't mind." I looked at Jacob.
"No i don't mind. I doubt billy will mind." He looked at Frank.
"okay but no later than nine tonight." I smiled.
"thank you daddy."
"love you sweetie." he walked to his truck and left. i smiled then my phone rang. I sighed and took it out of my pocket. I answered it.
"Hello?"
"hey Jess its Mett." I sat up.
"oh hey whats up?"
:nothing really. I was wondering if you were busy tonight."
"oh sorry i have plans until nine tonight. but you are always welcome to come over after if you want." Jacob was rubbing my back.
"Okay I'll see you later then." Emmett said. It sounded like as if he was a little down.
"Okay bye Mett." I hung up and leaned against Jacob. I felt him stiffen up." Whats wrong?"
"was that Emmett Cullen?" i nodded then i heard a deep growl from him.
"whats wrong with Emmett?"
"nothing lets enjoy these next three hours." I smiled and we talked for the three hours.

Three hours later, I was asleep in Jacob's arms when they drove me home. Jacob kissed me softly like we been doing this for years. I smiled and snuggled closer to him with my eyes still closed. he laughed quietly.
"come on we are here." I groaned.
"thank you, Billy."
"no problem. I never seen Jacob like this before." I blushed some and got out of the truck with Jacob. Jacob grabbed my hand and walked with my to the front door.
" please be careful around Emmett please. I don't want anything to happen to you." Jacob's hand touched my jaw some.
" i will Jacob. Just for you." he smiled and kissed me.
"see you tomorrow?" I nodded. "night Jess."
"night Jacob." i walked in and Jacob walked to the truck. when i went into the kitchen. I saw my parent talking with Emmett. " hey guys hey Emmett." I hugged him and my parents.
"hey Jess." they said and i got me a water.
"hungry, sweetie?"
"no mother they feed me. " I turned around and saw Edward. " oh hi ed. Mett Who else did you bring?"
:just Edward. He wanted to come." I nodded.
"Hey guys lets go to my room." i said to Emmett and Edward but Edward locked eyes. He was more glaring.
" Okay." we walked up to my room.